Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone else got bitstamp btc withdrawal problems? - page 2. (Read 5573 times)

donator
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I've withdrawn 100btc from stamp yesterday. No delays.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
Okay just realised I got two problems...

The money I need withdrawn is stuck

I cannot withdaw bitcoins either.

Bitstamp says I am not allowed.....
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
There is no need to perform test withdrawals. Its about having an option to withdraw. Some users, including me, have this option disabled for some reasons. I sold all the coins that I tried to withdraw (50+) and now trying to withdraw as USD.

I see; there are a number of people interested in BTC withdrawal, so this may help them. Hopefully someone posts something to address your (and others) USD issue as well.

Thanks,
B
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
Evil Pool
There is no need to perform test withdrawals. Its about having an option to withdraw bitcoins. Some users, including me, have this option (bitcoin withdrawal) disabled for some reasons. I sold all the coins that I tried to withdraw (50+) and now trying to withdraw as USD.
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
This does not seem to be affecting small amounts.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I performed a test withdrawal approximately 5 minutes ago and worked successfully: http://screencast.com/t/dAV4Dyr1 (I have 2FA enabled).

Thanks,
B
Activity: 406
Where do you guys see these errors? I just withdrew some bitcoins and everything went through as per usual. It's now on "waiting to processed", also as per usual. Do you guys get the message before or after?

It shows up under Withdrawal -> Bitcoin; where you would normally input the bitcoin address, instead it has a big message saying "You are not allowed to withdraw bitcoins at the moment."

brrrrr
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
bitarchitect
The first time I tried to, it advised me on red letters that I should activate 2fa, and after that, i was able to do it.
However some users over here with 2fa, are saying that they aren't allowed to withdraw anything  Huh

In my case:
It's working fine, and I have 2fa ON.

Activity: 728
a user reported that withdrawals work if you have 2 factor enabled.

can we get a confirmation?

I use 2FA and email-confirmation. I've made 2 successful BTC withdrawals today while others were reporting problems.

edit: Just did another small one to test and it still works 100% okay for me.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
This is the transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/d40416b693376b93933311b8de2f3db360996c3034586f3fbdca95cec65ec371

that are SMALL ammounts.

edit: it includes 100 BTC also...

Strange...

I want an explanation asap!
Activity: 431
Merit: 251

I also have 2 factor, and it looks like I can withdraw just fine. 

I didn't actually try to make a withdrawal, but I don't see the error message on the withdrawal page that others have mentioned (just the usual withdrawal form)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!

my withdrawel (I have 2FA) of 0.1 BTC went through...

edit: considering taking everything offline now...
Evil Pool
I have two-factor and I get this freaking error.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Where do you guys see these errors? I just withdrew some bitcoins and everything went through as per usual. It's now on "waiting to processed", also as per usual. Do you guys get the message before or after?

Edit// I just received my BTC withdrawal. Nice FUD, OP.

It seems you´re a lucky one as 10 others didn´t receive theirs. I can remember another exchange where only a few withdrawls did get through.
We all know what happened after that....

Fonzie, please, Shut The Fuck Up, honey....
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

It shows up under Withdrawal -> Bitcoin; where you would normally input the bitcoin address, instead it has a big message saying "You are not allowed to withdraw bitcoins at the moment."

Activity: 504

It seems you´re a lucky one as 10 others didn´t receive theirs. I can remember another exchange where only a few withdrawls did get through.
We all know what happened after that....
Activity: 518

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
For those who cannot withdraw: what methods of deposit have you used?

Bitcoin deposits.  Ripple withdrawals is also disabled.   Fiat withdrawal pages seem to be working as normal (although i'm not sure if you actually tried to do a withdrawal what would happen)
Evil Pool
For those who cannot withdraw: what methods of deposit have you used?

I cannot withdraw btc. And I only deposited btc to bitstamp.
Pages:
Jump to: