Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone else got bitstamp btc withdrawal problems? - page 3. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
For those who cannot withdraw: what methods of deposit have you used?
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
Yes, I got it processed in a couple of days. However still not arrived at my account. On questionnaire completion I got "thank you for your cooperation. We have instructed our administration to further process your withdrawal request. Please be advised that we may further contact you if additional KYC checking be necessary."

But now they are silent, and that makes me worry.

I wish you said you'd received payment.

Something is up.
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
Evil Pool
Yes, I got it processed in a couple of days. However still not arrived at my account. On questionnaire completion I got "thank you for your cooperation. We have instructed our administration to further process your withdrawal request. Please be advised that we may further contact you if additional KYC checking be necessary."

But now they are silent, and that makes me worry.
RISE Project Manager
That's weird. Not answering support tickets either?

Did you get your fiat payment in the end when they asked for KYC?

Theory : Maybe they are getting investigated...
Evil Pool
Yes I had prior problems with fiat withdrawals, and had to complete KYC question list. But now it is different. They are not asking anything, just disabled bitcoin withdrawal for me.
RISE Project Manager
I got fiat withdrawal problems with Bitstamp. Never happened before and I'm starting to get worried.

Can you provide more details please? What kind of problems?

Reply by bitstamp staff would be very appreciated.

See this post I made.... look at others above too with same problem

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5258930
Evil Pool
I got fiat withdrawal problems with Bitstamp. Never happened before and I'm starting to get worried.

Can you provide more details please? What kind of problems?

Reply by bitstamp staff would be very appreciated.
RISE Project Manager
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Yup "You are not allowed to withdraw bitcoins at the moment."
Activity: 728
I've done 2 BTC withdrawals from Bitstamp this morning. Didn't notice anything unusual.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I get "You are not allowed to withdraw bitcoins at the moment" message. Same anyone? Ive got verified account. And had withdrawn around 6 btc from exchange so far.

Ye I am also unable to withdraw BTC and am getting this message - anyone else?

Presumably just temporary.  Huh
Evil Pool
I get "You are not allowed to withdraw bitcoins at the moment" message. Same anyone? Ive got verified account. And had withdrawn around 6 btc from exchange so far.
Pages:
Jump to: