Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone who use mobile wallets? - page 7. (Read 11378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
May 11, 2019, 07:50:55 PM
For Android(above 5.0) it is recommended to use the Electrum for storing the BTC. It is not secure to hold the cryptocurrencies in the desktop, mobile wallets. For shopping, a person can transfer the necessary amount of BTC to mobile wallet and he can use it for making a payment.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
May 11, 2019, 07:45:50 PM
what is the reason a mobile wallet is very dangerous? I think. the more dangerous is decentralized wallet exchange.  uncontrolled like etherdelta.  even good exchange like Binance can also be hacked.  I think we are in control of a mobile wallet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 11, 2019, 07:38:55 PM
Mobile wallets has different security layers like sms verification, e-mail verification, 2FA, fingerprint verification and also face recognition . If you are using strong login password and transaction password I think you will be more than safe.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
May 11, 2019, 07:23:05 PM
I don't use mobile wallets whether it is for Bitcoin or altcoins. Though, I'm not saying its not good, I'm just not comfortable to do it, because I am much comfortable to use Electrum using  laptop or desktop, and for the altcoins was MEW(myetherwallet) due to these two for me was already proven and tested to me.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
May 11, 2019, 06:55:03 PM
You need to buttress your argument and give it more genuine key points. Or are you asking whether mobile wallets are dangerous? A lot of mobile wallets are out there, just have to identify the best and secure ones.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
May 11, 2019, 03:28:21 PM
as you know recently hack in binance its now so much dangerous to kept your fund on these exchange better you should kept Your Fund in hardware wallet they are still safe as compare to exchange and mobile wallet or any other wallet.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
May 11, 2019, 03:27:14 PM
I use a mobile wallet, but it is only for altcoin because for bitcoin I still believe in a desktop wallet and it seems that because the desktop wallet supports so much so sending bitcoin transactions is very cheap, for the mobile wallet I used trustwallet and also coinomi
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
May 11, 2019, 03:24:33 PM
Anyone who use mobile wallets?
I think it is very dangerous.

i never use a mobile wallet my friend. so, i don't know a lot about this kind of wallet
because from the beginning i knew about cryptocurrencies, i used an online wallet before i bought my ledger nano s to store my coins  Wink
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
May 11, 2019, 03:21:06 PM
I use especially offline wallets for security reasons. Regarding the phone wallet the problem is phone could be stolen and what then?
copper member
Activity: 995
May 11, 2019, 09:26:20 AM
Personally, I am an old man using a wallet on a mobile. In the extreme measure, I can quickly replenish my credit card if I need it. It is more convenient than running every time a computer.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
May 11, 2019, 09:22:54 AM
I used mobile wallets. And I dont agree with you. I think Its more dangerous on pc compared to phone. Since pc are most prone to viruses compared to phones. And theres this 2fa verication already by google on your phone which is so hard to hacked by hackers so better activate it.

i think PC wallet and mobile wallet is same my friend, especially for a people with a lot of online activity in their PC or mobile
a virus or phissing link will always lurking us my friend
and because of that maybe the most safest wallet for cryptocurrency is paper wallet and hardware wallet
Activity: 574
May 11, 2019, 09:21:42 AM
I am not sure,  mobile network is safe.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 11, 2019, 08:27:03 AM
There will no safe in online , Im using mobile wallets almost few years and Im still lucky because my wallet not hack even before and until now and I don't that happen to my wallet. Mobile wallet is more prone to hacker if we are comparing the other kinds of wallet maybe it is easy to get information compared to others who really needed more ways to hack.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
May 11, 2019, 08:21:28 AM
Yes i'm using mobile wallet that is ENJIN, this is best wallet for ERC20 tokens so risk is very where if you have pc wallet than also not secure but mobile i think is more secure than pc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
May 11, 2019, 08:14:02 AM

the positive and negative all possible anything so using the mobile wallets will not only that dangerous thing for our investment if hackers uses their knowledge then anything is calling possible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 11, 2019, 06:55:03 AM
I think all kinds of mobile wallet can become unsafe but the user should take measure to protect it from possible hackers. Some newly created mobile wallet contains better features to secure its coins or tokens from hackers. Hackers usually use phising sites and other malicious links to enter your wallet so its betterto be aware or wary of any links that provided to you by your friends in any online media.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
May 11, 2019, 06:21:10 AM

It depends on the mobile wallet you are actually making use of, some mobile wallet are very much decentralized and that way it would be very difficult for hackers to gain access to your wallet to steal coins, one of the mobile wallet I make use of I am keeping large amount of coins and never regretted doing so is coinomi, coinomi is a decentralized wallet that gives you access to your private key and store all the datas directly on the blockchain with a cache in your mobile phone making it difficult for any hacker to penetrate into the wallet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
May 11, 2019, 06:18:46 AM
I use mobile wallets to store a small amount of cryptocurrency. It seems to me that mobile wallets are not very secure. Therefore, I do not use mobile wallets to store a large amount of cryptocurrency.
Yes, don't store large amount of crypto assets on mobile wallets, it's really not safe at all, not because of wallet issue, I think main reason is mobile phone security issue, not too much people will installed antivirus software on mobile phone, it's too easy to infected virus.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
May 11, 2019, 06:13:01 AM
i use atomic wallet and fii wallet these two are really good and safe.but remeber dont visit any phishing website from your mobile it will harm your asset or can be hacked too.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
May 11, 2019, 05:50:53 AM
New mobile wallets are not dangerous at all.

Try BlocPal, I love it.

https://www.blocpal.com
Pages:
Jump to: