Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone with experience in bounty programs, any suggestions for a begginer?! - page 4. (Read 574 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I would like to try myself in bounty programs, any advice how i find good BOUNTY, and how do i know the ICO has good bounty program and it is not scam? Thanks in advance.

The best suggestion I can give you is to first learn to use the forum and try to help others. If you are not abe to gain any merit on the forum, then you should probably do something else.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
It is good if the project has an MVP and a good team consisting not only of advisors and marketers. And if at the initial stage of an ICO project collects a soft cap, then this project is definitely good.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I would like to try myself in bounty programs, any advice how i find good BOUNTY, and how do i know the ICO has good bounty program and it is not scam? Thanks in advance.
Currently there is a good bounty campaign that is NEIRONIX, which is the project I am serving to them. This is a project that wants to fight fraud and has many different applications to avoid phishing. A new project and they just won a $ 500k call event. Join us now.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: