Pages:
Author

Topic: Anything sustainable worth of investing? - page 20. (Read 38050 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 510
March 30, 2015, 05:18:43 AM
There are honest and noble people left in bitcoin.
They can be a bit hard to find but they are there.
I have both encountered nasty scammers and very nice honest and friendly people.
But in real life it is the same, I am 48, and I have meet many people in my life that I would not trust with one single dollar,
but I have also meet people that I would trust my life to.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
March 30, 2015, 04:40:44 AM
Hey guys,

I post these questions a lot recently on different forums but I ve not been able to receive a satisfactory answer. Has BTC economy really turned into a sea of ponzies and scam?
Is there ANYTHING worth of investing these days? Anything which might provide sustainable dividend, regardless of how low it might be?

Pls do not post cryptodublers, pyramid schemes, 5% per day ROI websites and similar junk. Only verifiable and transparent options pls.

No , not at all. Unless a legal framework isnt set up for bitcoin businesses and bitcoin stock exchanges  , its really hard to find a sustainable ( paying dividends more than +1 years ) bitcoin business.

And it seems at least 2-3 years we have to wait for that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 30, 2015, 03:53:20 AM
Hey guys,

I post these questions a lot recently on different forums but I ve not been able to receive a satisfactory answer. Has BTC economy really turned into a sea of ponzies and scam?
Is there ANYTHING worth of investing these days? Anything which might provide sustainable dividend, regardless of how low it might be?

Pls do not post cryptodublers, pyramid schemes, 5% per day ROI websites and similar junk. Only verifiable and transparent options pls.
Pages:
Jump to: