Pages:
Author

Topic: Apart from trading where else to use crypto? - page 4. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
for now it is time for crypto to be used for real business as a means of transaction or investment. because the use of crypto which is only an investment asset and trading in their own market will make it difficult to rise again. It looks like Kirpto was created and they play in their own zone, it hasn't come out to real business and this is what CEO and crypto founders really need to pay attention to.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
To invest in, invest in our crypto currencies or invest by keeping it in your safest wallet. You can also purchased I thinkin online shop that are accepting btc as mode of payments also.
For the meantime, indeed cryptocurrency have not been widely used in our life everyday,
but in the future I'm sure will be a growing of Online payments that receive Crypto as means of payment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Because of crypto value volatility, business sectors won't risk tokenizing their product. Maybe few decades from now when adoption rate will reach 100% and when crypto values achieve stability, I bet that's the right time for some businesses to make use of the technology at the highest level possible. Don't worry we are moving forward to that moment in time that everything we purchase will be tokenized and hoping that it would give positive impact to both consumers and merchants.

Indeed, 100% adaption rate will become possible if all nations will unite to recognize Bitcoin as alternative currency in which if this will happen then the existing products and commodities will embrace the use of crypto platform in which for sure they will help towards prosperity if Bitcoin is acceptable anywhere in the world. Hopefully it will happen as everyday more and more nations are now legalizing Bitcoin as alternative currency for investment and direct spending.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
people are mostly use crypto for trading but there can be other benefits also company can their employee with crypto tokens or currency.
Like there are project which are outsourcing people from different countries as a freelancer.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
nothing else. purpose of crypto is replacing current money. in the form of digital.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
More than 90% of ICOs (still a wide margin) lack pure utility aside from trading values. Among freelancers, people may trade one crypto for another, but in a brick and mortar business scenario, crypto has little to no impact. For example if I walk into a store I could get the credit card and a few other payment options. Still, with the over abundance of crypto technologies and their native tokens, only a handful of stores have barcodes for bitcoin and a few other payment coin types.

I think we need more radical real world businesses tokenizing their products and using this 'tokenization' as a means to garner support for mainstream crypto adoption. Like rewarding people loyalties for using their products.

Does anyone else here share the same concerns, or do you know a coin that is owned by real businesses for such purposes?
Aside from trading, I personally use crypto to buy prepaid loads, paying bills, investments and I think I will soon try to use it to purchase goods and services here in my country as cryptocurrency is getting bigger and bigger. I juat hope that more and more merchants will be popping up in the near future as it is more convenient to transact with crypto than the usual fiat money most especially when dealing online.

Speaking of merchants, I know a project that's paving way for more merchant adoption of cryptos. Modern Finance Chain (mfx token) will be like Dash or PundiX, only better! It wont require a bulky hardware, in fact, no hardware required at all, just the merchant's mobile phone, the platform's software and freedom of numerous  cryptos that could be used to pay for services. Whats more? Instant crypto to fiat gateway. These are features i think commerce needs.
I mostly use my coins for my daily needs. I have no other job and I only earn from this forum. I earn handsome money from these campaigns and cash out my coins when I need money. I think that cryptocurrency should be used as our local currency so that more and more people join us and make the way for bitcoin’s overtaking the market in the near future.
Activity: 37
there are many retailers who accept crypto at this time, so crypto is not only used for trading, it can be used like money for daily transactions

I think that is just in your place since Bitcoin is not really that popular to our place. People don't really know what Bitcoin is, it may be reported or being talked about in the news but people don't really use it. I asked some of friends one time about it and what they know is that it is a crypto currency being used to scam other people which is not really true. It is just used by scammers as an exit.
Bitcoin popularity is now increasing from time to time. I can see that most of the places where bitcoin was not too much popular now even there people are using bitcoin for different purposes. In my area I think that there are now some shops who are accepting bitcoin for shopping there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
More than 90% of ICOs (still a wide margin) lack pure utility aside from trading values. Among freelancers, people may trade one crypto for another, but in a brick and mortar business scenario, crypto has little to no impact. For example if I walk into a store I could get the credit card and a few other payment options. Still, with the over abundance of crypto technologies and their native tokens, only a handful of stores have barcodes for bitcoin and a few other payment coin types.

I think we need more radical real world businesses tokenizing their products and using this 'tokenization' as a means to garner support for mainstream crypto adoption. Like rewarding people loyalties for using their products.

Does anyone else here share the same concerns, or do you know a coin that is owned by real businesses for such purposes?
To invest in, invest in our crypto currencies or invest by keeping it in your safest wallet. You can also purchased I thinkin online shop that are accepting btc as mode of payments also.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
In addition to trading, tokens can be used for their intended purpose. Because of the volatility of their prices, they are mainly used for trading, however, each coin was created with specific goals, objectives and functions.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
there are many retailers who accept crypto at this time, so crypto is not only used for trading, it can be used like money for daily transactions

I think that is just in your place since Bitcoin is not really that popular to our place. People don't really know what Bitcoin is, it may be reported or being talked about in the news but people don't really use it. I asked some of friends one time about it and what they know is that it is a crypto currency being used to scam other people which is not really true. It is just used by scammers as an exit.
Crypto coins are using in different ways of life; Bitcoin is using as payment of loans in German banks, besides which it is using as payment mode between high trading companies.

Furthermore, one of the best usages of Bitcoin apart trading is investment, if you have investment here then consider you are involved in mega-investment source. With the passage of time, all these uses are taking place and Bitcoin is gaining strength that may appear in upcoming-future days.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I noticed that here in my country are now accepting bitcoins as a payments in some establishments and I think it is good also to build a business like store etc. It would be a great business to build in a growing countries that would also give some people a personal job.
Activity: 97

Aside from trading, I personally use crypto to buy prepaid loads, paying bills, investments and I think I will soon try to use it to purchase goods and services here in my country as cryptocurrency is getting bigger and bigger. I juat hope that more and more merchants will be popping up in the near future as it is more convenient to transact with crypto than the usual fiat money most especially when dealing online.

Speaking of merchants, I know a project that's paving way for more merchant adoption of cryptos. Modern Finance Chain (mfx token) will be like Dash or PundiX, only better! It wont require a bulky hardware, in fact, no hardware required at all, just the merchant's mobile phone, the platform's software and freedom of numerous  cryptos that could be used to pay for services. Whats more? Instant crypto to fiat gateway. These are features i think commerce needs.
2 years ago i involve bitcoins and in just few months i get my investing result and the result was worth it. I work with honest and show highly patience and got my reward.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
This is certainly the case. We knew that the cryptocurrency had a very little use in the real world. As payment systems it really did work, but to be used for most transactions is a no. Despite how much people had been using it for trading yet is still is not even so popular such that using it would increase its value.  There is not enough stores or shops that have used cryptocurrency as payments or as a digital currency or digital equivalent of money to pay for the products bought. Because of these ideas people got stock only to trading not realizing that the coins could have been so useful had it been used differently.
Activity: 644

As of now, there are no much use of bitcoin except in trading, because bitcoin is starting to spread in the world and few stores in selected countries are only operating or starting to use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in the mode of payment. Hopefully, in the future when bitcoin is legal more advertisement and transactions will be done. People are starting to be confused on what could bitcoin do.
Activity: 70

Cryptocurrencies are volatile so it can be used in business. It would be more profitable if we start our business with the help of bitcoins and cryptocurrency. I am a business man and i start my business.
Activity: 33
Currently paper is still used in our daily lives, while bitcoin is only used in online transactions. If you want bicoin to be used to buy a loaf or a pizza, then you have to wait for future adjustments.
Activity: 384
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
Cashing out is the main purpose of cryptocurrency for me! But as time goes by, I learned that I can pay my bills, save money from my bank account and buy load using my earnings in cryptocurrency. As of now, I saw a news came from LYL which gave me an idea to use it when I will buy something that accepts LYL. Hm. There are many usage of cryptocurrency, specially nowadays.

Thats interesting, can you tell us which country you live in and what kind of bills you can pay?
I havent heard about this option yet.
We can use crypto apart from trading as a payment mode and this usage takes place in many countries besides which it is best recommended as long term investment for investors to place their money here that is generating huge profit for them. Furthermore, crypto currencies are using in banks across Germany as payment of loans besides this use we can get more benefits from it if governments create more opportunities regarding crypto currencies.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

I don't know any coin used for real world purposes, but I'm eager to see projects that deal with gaming to implement their plans and introduce tokens used in mobile games.
There are few such projects and they don't seem to be very popular now, but I hope there will be a kind of universal gaming token that could be earned by doing certain tasks.
Pages:
Jump to: