Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 108. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Lol your fucking joking right? As if 1% premine isnt enough, dev has to take a cut of every block as well LMAO!

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Yeah i'm holding on also.

You cant expect people on bittrex buying all day long fellow miners  Grin
If you dump the coin, you kill your own earnings.

Dev, plans for another exchange?
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
The dump is going strong at the moment.

Not sure why people are dumping at whatever price they can. I'm going to hold to see dev's future action with this coin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
The dump is going strong at the moment.
Activity: 140
too risky for me, some launch are doa or die after some days... i like to make btc via risk-free

No such thing as risk free.

It's like i took the risk of buying 500€ worth of BTC when price was almost 10€ / BTC
People declared me crazy, mentaly ill, for buying BTC at such a high price ( 10€/btc)

No pain, no gain. No risk, no return.

actually there is, i made plenty of btc here just using my rig, not even a big farm, and just waiting for the right coin to instamine

Like shield coin?
instamine always p&d
Activity: 602
too risky for me, some launch are doa or die after some days... i like to make btc via risk-free

No such thing as risk free.

It's like i took the risk of buying 500€ worth of BTC when price was almost 10€ / BTC
People declared me crazy, mentaly ill, for buying BTC at such a high price ( 10€/btc)

No pain, no gain. No risk, no return.

actually there is, i made plenty of btc here just using my rig, not even a big farm, and just waiting for the right coin to instamine

Like shield coin?
Activity: 140
suppose to prevent something like ROX... 24 hr mining
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
10 days POW is too much nowadays. Look at Judgecoin, and MaiaCoin. They have low price... Multipools will mine this, I am out...

yes , short pow time will be better
Activity: 518
Why can't I send my coins from my wallet onto bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Any interest in another pool? Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Could I get some because of my name, please???  Kiss

Try that one on a stranger at a bar. Tell us what happens!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Could I get some because of my name, please???  Kiss
But, then again I never said I made 1k USD did I? Yes I was about to drop it at suchpool anyways.

See you there.
But, then again I never said I made 1k USD did I? Yes I was about to drop it at suchpool anyways.
I made 1k N5coins retard not 1k USD

That's not what you said. Drop it at suchpool. Mining there also.
If we can combine big hashrate, we can make big money instead of sharing with +1500 users on dedicated.
I'll go up to 10 Gh if your also in.
I made 1k N5coins retard not 1k USD
Following. About to drop another 5GH here.

Dont forget to make 1k every 10minutes idiot.
Following. About to drop another 5GH here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hello community!

We would like to thank miners, investors, collaborators, and the rest of the community for getting APEX off to a good start. I hope all the early birds are enjoying watching their investment steadily rise! Over the next 2 weeks, we will be focused on gaining more acceptance through exchanges and merchants. If you are a legitimate business and want to accept APEX, please send me a PM. We will also be working on getting a multipool up, so that miners of all algorithms can hash for APEX. We are only getting started, ride the APEX!

Also, on a separate note, special thanks to flubber for making this cool remake of the original APEX coin logo. Please let us if how you feel about the work. If enough people like it over the old logo, we may replace it as our official logo!
this is nice but it would be better
Jump to: