Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 105. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Lastly, just because I hate being called a liar, if you go back and search - our first posts (in April) all posts were referred to as "US".

Follow US.

WE Recommend.

There were 2 parties.

Strato

So you (CoinRocket) are pumping this poor Apex :-)) Not a very strong pump.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Lastly, just because I hate being called a liar, if you go back and search - our first posts (in April) all posts were referred to as "US".

Follow US.

WE Recommend.

There were 2 parties.

Strato

Relax man, it's not a big deal, don't think anyone cares.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

Follow US.

WE Recommend.

There were 2 parties.

Strato
legendary
i think it will rise to 11k max, or around that price, but the diff is too high anyway and will adjust over time along with the pump, no point in mining...

CoinRocket called SHLD at 4100 - said it would hit 15k.  He posted he sold at 17900.

It went on to hit 50k and is still trading in the 16-20k range.

He also called BLU at 11 SAT.  Its now above 100 and in the top 10 Volume on Bittrex.

VRC was another call - he called and bought at 8000, and said he sold at like 15k I think, said it was his biggest mistake as it went on to like 40k.

Not sure where this dude gets his info, but hes getting info from somewhere.

You can follow him on twitter - coinrocket

He's also on a development team for what he calls a "line" of crypto currencies designed to change the face of electronic payments.

Not much info that's all I've been told.  He has a pre-registration email address for the IPO... I registered but got nothing but a confirmation email that I've been added to the notify list.

Anyways, I just bought more of APEX.  If he says 15k it will probably go much higher, hes conservative with estimates.

Best,
Strato

Come on dude, everybody knows you are CoinRocket. You don't need to hide it, your calls will be more honest like that IMO.

Wink

Anyway, good luck to the APEX coin.

Why am I even responding to this you have 6 posts and 6 activity.  You're calling me out?

Sigh this forum gets worse every day.

Strato
legendary
Apex is getting some attention in Bittrex today i noticed.
Any news?

Yea CoinRocket called it. That is the news. Pay attention to twitter.
legendary
i think it will rise to 11k max, or around that price, but the diff is too high anyway and will adjust over time along with the pump, no point in mining...

CoinRocket called SHLD at 4100 - said it would hit 15k.  He posted he sold at 17900.

He also called BLU at 11 SAT.  Its now above 100 and in the top 10 Volume on Bittrex.

VRC was another call - he called and bought at 8000, and said he sold at like 15k I think, said it was his biggest mistake as it went on to like 40k.

He's also on a development team for what he calls a "line" of crypto currencies designed to change the face of electronic payments.

Not much info that's all I've been told.  He has a pre-registration email address for the IPO... I registered but got nothing but a confirmation email that I've been added to the notify list.

Anyways, I just bought more of APEX.  If he says 15k it will probably go much higher, hes conservative with estimates.

Best,
Strato

Come on dude, everybody knows you are CoinRocket. You don't need to hide it, your calls will be more honest like that IMO.

Wink

LOL...busted.

I'm not CoinRocket. I started off CoinRocket with my business partner (we started a mining rig farm), and split off. (On good terms).

We trade together now mostly but that is all.

He doesnt participate actively on this forum, which is why I include him in my signature.

Sorry if you were confused.

Best,

Strato
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
roflcopterfanaticsystemz
Apex is getting some attention in Bittrex today i noticed.
Any news?
Activity: 364

Best,
Strato

Wink

LOL...busted.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Best,
Strato

http://i.imgur.com/hXZvzxM.jpg  Wink

legendary
About to overtake VOOT in Volume and enter top 10!

Crazy as there is not much for sale at all - hoarding like a crazy going on.

Strato
legendary

Best,
Strato

Sorry forgot to post the email its coinrocket (@) radeoncoin dot com

Strato
legendary

Best,
Strato

Activity: 894
Greek translation is ready since yesterday but Dev has not responded neither paid the bounty.....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=692253.new#new

Undecided

How much is the bounty?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Greek translation is ready since yesterday but Dev has not responded neither paid the bounty.....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=692253.new#new

Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Major buy action on this coin. Volume has surpassed CLOAK on Bittrex.

CoinRocket issued a price target of 15k.

He's pretty dead on. (Recently called SHLD at 4000ish went to 50k still holding strong) and called (BLU at 11 and it's at 100).

Anyways, volume and price increasing, may be a big one.

Strato

Mining it since day 1 :-)
legendary
Major buy action on this coin. Volume has surpassed CLOAK on Bittrex.

CoinRocket issued a price target of 15k.

He's pretty dead on. (Recently called SHLD at 4000ish went to 50k still holding strong) and called (BLU at 11 and it's at 100).

Anyways, volume and price increasing, may be a big one.

Strato
Activity: 294
Is this on coinmarketcap.com?can somebody get it on there. Whats the current market cap?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
I'll be watching this space with interest.....
Jump to: