Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 106. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
PoW block reward POLL has been posted. Please submit your vote at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pollapex-should-apex-reduce-pow-blocks-693108 and let us know what you think. Poll will last 24 hours, and the changes should it be decided will be implemented 24 hours after final vote tally.

On a side note, we feel that being added on more exchanges is an important step for a coin's long-term future even if it does hurt a coin's price in the short term, as long as the price reduction does not kill the coin. If the community feels strongly against it, we can put it up for another poll.

Again, please vote at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pollapex-should-apex-reduce-pow-blocks-693108
mintpal is the only relevant one and they probably wont be adding anything for atleast a week

I would have agreed yesterday, but considering the current events with Mintpal and VRC, I'm not too sure..

I don't think mintpal will help in anyway, its just another exchange. As I've seen before the mistake was getting Apex on exchanges too early. I noticed it was on bittrex and there wasn't even 2 million coins mined yet. I think looked a the total supply and was quite surprised.

Prices are dropping due to miners dumping, check cloud mining prices, current difficulty and block rewards. Mining is very profitable and everyone is renting and dumping making more profit than buying coins right from an exchange.

A coin should only be added to exchanges after POW has finished. One mistake alot of coins do, when i see a very new coin hit bittrex I know that coin is nothing but a mine, sell, make profit coin.

I think lowering POW to 5 days and cutting supply would be the only solution to minimize miners raping this coin.

This is clearly seen on bittrex, look at the market depth, over ~2 btc to double the price and a small amount of sell orders compared to buy orders but yet price keeps dropping, miners are dumping and dumping quick.

Dev might have to act quick before its too late. (price is close to breaking under 1000 sat).
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
PoW block reward POLL has been posted. Please submit your vote at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pollapex-should-apex-reduce-pow-blocks-693108 and let us know what you think. Poll will last 24 hours, and the changes should it be decided will be implemented 24 hours after final vote tally.

On a side note, we feel that being added on more exchanges is an important step for a coin's long-term future even if it does hurt a coin's price in the short term, as long as the price reduction does not kill the coin. If the community feels strongly against it, we can put it up for another poll.

Again, please vote at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pollapex-should-apex-reduce-pow-blocks-693108
mintpal is the only relevant one and they probably wont be adding anything for atleast a week

I would have agreed yesterday, but considering the current events with Mintpal and VRC, I'm not too sure..
Activity: 446
U do realize that u are telling people how to compete with you. If 10 person follow what u are doing, u will defiantly get less block or none sooner or later.

Yes. But that's ok. Most people are driven by greed, they never get far Smiley

oh the secret is out mr obvious . Thats why there is a new coin every hour and everyone wants to rent you out their miners!

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Any new market harms coin.
Activity: 392
I think maybe avoid mintpal for a short while...
From what I gathered, as the community finds things in other wallets that they want to see implemented into the apex wallet they must inform the devs. From that I am sure there will be some kind of vote or something and if the majority says yes, then they will add it to the code.

In essence then, lets say the community wants staking to stop for 6 months and 64% say yes, then the devs will do this. Or we want a chat room in the wallet so we can chat to each other bragging about how big our bag is and only 30% of the community votes for this says yes, then thankfully it won't be implemented.

In essence what they are offering is a way for the coin to change with the trends to always be with lets say the front-runners of the times.

That is only one part of our plan, but yes that is an important part. We will try to stay as adaptive as possible. On that note, we have received some PMs suggesting that 30,000 PoW blocks is too much, and we should shorten it. It would be fairly easy to implement, but we are still discussing how we feel about such an action. To help us decide, we will be posting a poll soon regarding the matter. If you have other such ideas, please feel free to either PM or discuss them in thread.

Also, although price seems to have dropped since yesterday, the volume is still there, so we will be moving forward towards phase 2, which is adoption. That means more exchanges, more places to spend your coins, at places you actually want to use them on. We are in talks with several services, and will make announcements when things are official.

And on a last note before the poll comes out, although the team consists of several individuals spread across many timezones throughout the world, none of us lives in a village in a straw hut with our grandmothers cranking a generator so our hand-me-down 486/66 IBM clone computer has electricity. We are not dumping, as we still need most of the premine to pay bounties, and we also believe with the services we are going to provide, the price will get a lot higher. If we had to speculate, it is likely either early investors/miners for either a quick profit or to pay for initial rental costs. We cannot control when and where the wave goes. That is the cumulative effect of the community. Best you can do is learn to read those waves and react to it.
Activity: 868
Activity: 392
From what I gathered, as the community finds things in other wallets that they want to see implemented into the apex wallet they must inform the devs. From that I am sure there will be some kind of vote or something and if the majority says yes, then they will add it to the code.

In essence then, lets say the community wants staking to stop for 6 months and 64% say yes, then the devs will do this. Or we want a chat room in the wallet so we can chat to each other bragging about how big our bag is and only 30% of the community votes for this says yes, then thankfully it won't be implemented.

In essence what they are offering is a way for the coin to change with the trends to always be with lets say the front-runners of the times.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
keep on dumping, man I need more Sad pleae dump down to 400.. promise I'll buy Smiley

I read the OP, still do not see what this coin offers I can;t get anywhere else.

I think the dev said whatever they see new in other coins they will try to implement the same.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
keep on dumping, man I need more Sad pleae dump down to 400.. promise I'll buy Smiley

I read the OP, still do not see what this coin offers I can;t get anywhere else.

I think the dev said whatever they see new in other coins they will try to implement the same.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
ok, this is where i am getting in...thanks for the dump  Grin

Thank you for buying  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 227
ok, this is where i am getting in...thanks for the dump  Grin
Activity: 126
Activity: 140
dev just keep dumping coins :p
Activity: 196
15m coin market cap.. and still PoW? price will dump, don't buy now...

Man unless the dev gives something out, no way would u see the price jump anytime soon.
Activity: 120
ok so it was 3000 and now its 1300 so would you all still like to stick to your
assumptions because i still don't see it?? Shocked

I think you could be right, this is not the next bitcoin :-))

If Litecoin wasn't the next bitcoin I don't think anything will just pop on out and take that slot no matter what.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Jump to: