Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 62. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
the bad is that I said that but I didn't sold @2300! damn me!

I wouldn't worry about it, I don't think people have seen the new releases. APEX is extremely undervalued especially with the in-wallet gambling (w/ anon) and roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
the bad is that I said that but I didn't sold @2300! damn me!
legendary
it could bounce @1500

It doesn't look like it's going down passed 1800 honestly. I've been trying to get some at 1500 but sells are being turned into buy support.  I'll be lucky to get in under 2k at this rate.  Cry
I told you!
But first it's gonna be dumped to 1500

Good call dude! Now back to 2k or probably some movement back up I imagine. Glad the big holders with weak hands are out.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Definitely worth waiting for *thumbs up*
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
We've decided to show our progress on the next wallet release! The APEX In-wallet (in-house) Dice and Wheel games are now being finalized and security tested. We will release the new wallet once we are satisfied with quality assurance. This will mark the release of our new "Gaming Hub" in our APortal which will expand with new games types over time.

Good job..
Activity: 238
Can't w8 to throw some APEX at the wheel game .. NICE WORK
legendary
 6 Milion coin come on!! At least you worth >30!!
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
We've decided to show our progress on the next wallet release! The APEX In-wallet (in-house) Dice and Wheel games are now being finalized and security tested. We will release the new wallet once we are satisfied with quality assurance. This will mark the release of our new "Gaming Hub" in our APortal which will expand with new games types over time.

HOLY SH*T this is nice! gj! cant wait! im horny for it already.
Activity: 261

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
1% premine and cut from each block?! It's double dipping.  Shocked
Activity: 417
Last night I dreamt about the apex price, it was 45k.
What I dream is the future.

Grin
Activity: 252
But first it's gonna be dumped to 1500
legendary
Last night I dreamt about the apex price, it was 45k.
What I dream is the future.
Activity: 261
Announcement:

We understand it’s important for our users to remain anonymous when using our wallet for trading, gambling (games), tipping, donating, or any other type of transaction. Our initial goal to incorporate TOR anonymity was set aside due to discrepancies in the way the system works (TOR does not mask transaction identifiers). We found that by using an outside auditor there were still ways to track-back payments. Since our discovery, we have been working hard on a new system that is proven to work without adding extra blockchain bloat. This feature will be incorporated in a scheduled future release. A roadmap for upcoming releases will be posted 10-1-14.

The APEX has just begun!
it could bounce @1500

It doesn't look like it's going down passed 1800 honestly. I've been trying to get some at 1500 but sells are being turned into buy support.  I'll be lucky to get in under 2k at this rate.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 140
Guys I hope you held your APEX coins because...Bobsurplus, the CLOAK, LXC, and XST pumper has now moved onto

APEXCOIN

DYOR on Bobsurplus and the past 3 coin picks. He is asking for a membership fee and here I am giving it to you for free.

This is not a recommendation but more as a warning. I dont recommend to dump now. Let the price go up a bit then dump on Bob's bald ugly face...he will then manipulate demand like he did with XST (600 btc 24hr volume? lol) recently and then some sheeps will be caught buying in. Dont fall for it folks. heed my warning.

If you're an APEX holder from a few weeks back..its in your best interest to hold for a bit longer..maybe til 4k. If you're just now getting in apex or recently got in around 1k sat, you can do the same.

If you dont wana listen and buy in now at 2k+ sats you can still do so but think short-term.

Alright guys, good luck and pm me for ANY questions!

hmmm... lets see how this plays out then
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: