Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 63. (Read 249953 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Well...Pump aren't very organic rise but let's see what happens here. Bought at 1500 a few days ago anyway  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
I'm not planning on using APEX as whalefood, so I'll keep on hodling.
Activity: 417
I think something very good is coming to be released,otherwise why and who is buying so many coins last days and nobody selling? and ideas,what is happening?

dunno what you mean because dev been telling everyone for weeks to hold or buy coins so if you didn't listen then you're missing out and if you sold then too bad for you.  They've been delivering so we're bound to see something great coming out!  

Im holding ,i dont want to sell for cheap price,also im waiting for poker game.
Activity: 490
Guys I hope you held your APEX coins because...Bobsurplus, the CLOAK, LXC, and XST pumper has now moved onto

APEXCOIN

DYOR on Bobsurplus and the past 3 coin picks. He is asking for a membership fee and here I am giving it to you for free.

This is not a recommendation but more as a warning. I dont recommend to dump now. Let the price go up a bit then dump on Bob's bald ugly face...he will then manipulate demand like he did with XST (600 btc 24hr volume? lol) recently and then some sheeps will be caught buying in. Dont fall for it folks. heed my warning.

If you're an APEX holder from a few weeks back..its in your best interest to hold for a bit longer..maybe til 4k. If you're just now getting in apex or recently got in around 1k sat, you can do the same.

If you dont wana listen and buy in now at 2k+ sats you can still do so but think short-term.

Alright guys, good luck and pm me for ANY questions!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think something very good is coming to be released,otherwise why and who is buying so many coins last days and nobody selling? and ideas,what is happening?

dunno what you mean because dev been telling everyone for weeks to hold or buy coins so if you didn't listen then you're missing out and if you sold then too bad for you.  They've been delivering so we're bound to see something great coming out!  
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Apex has had high volume for nearly 2 weeks now so I don't now what you mean.

Also, many alts have been going up on higher volume this past week so it could just be the new trend.
Activity: 258
Anyone knows how can i stop stacking , in order to send some coins to someone ?

Yea, just encrypt your wallet (lock) and it will stop staking. Otherwise just wait for the confirmations to finish then send.
10x - seems like must wait for confirmations .
Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

Yea, just encrypt your wallet (lock) and it will stop staking. Otherwise just wait for the confirmations to finish then send.
Activity: 258
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Here's a pic of the Facebook tipping app in action. Get the wallet and join the group!

http://i.imgur.com/4lZbDKK.jpg
Activity: 345
2000k great !!!!

Though it has dropped it is nice to see page 1...
legendary
legendary
Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

Nice! Post it on the facebook group and ill tip you some APEX.
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
50k is a good price for this coin!

Oh,do you have any idea how to reach that value for it? Im not sayin its impossible... I believe it can touch 5k when poker will be released.

5k and even 10k with good direction and development is possible. More than that will take some innovative product releases.  Grin
Activity: 126
beautiful wallet UI~  Cheesy
50k is a good price for this coin!

Oh,do you have any idea how to reach that value for it? Im not sayin its impossible... I believe it can touch 5k when poker will be released.
Pages:
Jump to: