Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 59. (Read 249953 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
finally some good movement! Come on Apex!
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
woah look at all this action on bittrex. did some one say, spike!!!
Activity: 392
Welcome back man, was getting worried you were dead or something! APEX back in action!
Activity: 261
Hey guys, everything is fine. I had a personal situation that I had to tend to with my kids over the last few days. Coin update incoming.

And thanks to Crypto Gekko for all 20 PM's  Cool , sorry that I have been busy, the little time I had was for my family and the updates still to come.

I make this short now and will come back with more updates as I'm superbusy, hang on and Ride the APEX !
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Some consider me a "whale" but I have no intention of hurting APEX with p&d. My goal from the start is as an investor who is willing to pay for services that APEX needs and users want. Really it's only been like 24 hours since I've been in contact with the dev so I think a lot of people are jumping the gun on all this FUD. If I talk to him again soon I will make sure to get his phone number and clear up any misconceptions immediately. Patience people, hold.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I got two coin picks for anyone looking at other potential coins (Aerocoin & Fibrecoin) both have very active devs with 5+POD on both. Fibre has only 650k coins and Aero only 7mil... Both have big news coming very soon hence the slight price rises....get in before the whales pump and ride these moby dicks all the way to x3 profit on your investment in the "short term" who noes what it will hit in the long.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Agreed and shouldn't they announce shit on this thread and not just shitty ass facebook?

Agreed, who uses assbook anymore?  The CIAbook which now FORCES everyone to use their real names.  Talk about sheep.  1 billion morons and counting.  lol.
Activity: 124
There was update by 20.sep on facebook : Progress update: Domains were purchased and are currently working on the wheel and dice site to add security including DDoS protection.

Roadmap will be released by 1.10.2014 ,devs are still with us.

If devs are still with us shouldn't the devs be making these announcements? 

Just saying...

Agreed and shouldn't they announce shit on this thread and not just shitty ass facebook?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
There was update by 20.sep on facebook : Progress update: Domains were purchased and are currently working on the wheel and dice site to add security including DDoS protection.

If devs are still with us shouldn't the devs be making these announcements? 

Just saying...
Activity: 417

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Fud? How about where is the dev? Off and running maybe? Hope not.  It's not fud if its true. I guess we will find out.

Correct, if the dev is gone then this coin is going down hard.

And someone is dumping a lot of Apex.  Someone just dumped around 40,000 coins around 800 Satoshi.  That's almost 1% of the entire coin so that's a huge dump.

Not sure what to make of that.
Fud? How about where is the dev? Off and running maybe? Hope not.  It's not fud if its true. I guess we will find out.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
These skids are drying to create speculation. Someone is dumping hard right now.
276920.28916330 units at 0.00000850. It's a good time to get in.

There's no such dump right now.  And I've never seen anyone dump that much Apex in the one month I've been watching it.  Maybe it was a fake sell wall, but it's not there now.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
These skids are drying to create speculation. Someone is dumping hard right now.
276920.28916330 units at 0.00000850. It's a good time to get in.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

First time I've seen multiple bashers coming in full force on this coin.

Very good sign someone with resources is accumulating.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
More front seats on the Hindenbreg.  Roll Eyes  Soon giant fiery crash Apex! Oh the humanity

Fuck, sorry everyone.
More like front seats on the Hindenbreg.  Roll Eyes  Soon giant fiery crash Apex! Oh the humanity
Activity: 336
Sounds like you guys got played.  Dev is long gone.....
Activity: 238
Last time it was this quiet it was almost a takeover, I hope all this promises now comes through, I really wanted to play some games with this coin, or was it only air this time also ?
Activity: 169
btw, where is the dev? Haven't seen him in a while.

Yea, that's what I'm trying to figure out. Hope everything is ok, I helped fund the games.  Huh

Is apex legit? It came on my radar, but not seeing the dev in a while has made me think twice about buying some. I've learned my lesson from cloak that when the dev disappears and doesn't update in a while people can get worried. I guess I'll stay a way just in case he's given up on the project.
Pages:
Jump to: