Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 7. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Digital Currency Presented
Isn't that like a multipool? Also the alpha site url is missing.

In the original post it is very clear that the url is purposely missing...

In the next few days I will release the name of the new platform as well as share a link for the community to view the site in it's Alpha state.
Just saying....

Also multipools pay out in the altcoin that is most profitable to mine based on value and you receive that coin unless it is auto converted to BTC. In this case the pool will only pay in APEX. So there will be multipool technology yes but I am sure you can see that this will not be a simple every day multipool since you will not be paid in alts.

yeah that's called a fucking multipool.

Firstly there is no need for the less than tasteful language... No one was rude or disrespectful to you so please try and maintain a level of mutual respect.

Please show me a Multipool that automatically pays out in POS coins?

this is a joke right? you are disrespecting everyone here. do you know this is what a multipool is?

er, blackcoin has a multipool that pays out in blackcoin since forever.

This platform will give users the option to payout in a number of POS coins.
Apex will be the first coin to run the BETA.

You have no idea how to address people and you are dramatic, I needed a reminder why I'm not too fond of Bitcoin Talk thanks for helping me with that.
If you dont like it you dont need to be here.

In the next few days I will release the name of the new platform as well as share a link for the community to view the site in it's Alpha state.
Just saying....

Also multipools pay out in the altcoin that is most profitable to mine based on value and you receive that coin unless it is auto converted to BTC. In this case the pool will only pay in APEX. So there will be multipool technology yes but I am sure you can see that this will not be a simple every day multipool since you will not be paid in alts.

yeah that's called a fucking multipool.

Firstly there is no need for the less than tasteful language... No one was rude or disrespectful to you so please try and maintain a level of mutual respect.

Please show me a Multipool that automatically pays out in POS coins?
Activity: 447

Just saying....

+1 Good work dev. Buying more and looking forward to the updates

Just saying....

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Activity: 261
Hello ApexCoin and Bitcoin Talk community,

Since the start of me leading ApexCoin development, I have been pressuring myself to move APEX forward in more ways then one. I have been focusing my attention on working towards creating platforms that first and foremost focuses on sustaining the value of a digital currency like ApexCoin. As you all know APEX is a POS (Proof Of Stake) coin and cannot be mined by POW (proof of work) mining equipment.... Until now that is!  

Very soon I will be releasing the first POS (Proof of stake) mining platform, the platform has been tested extensively over the last few months using Scrypt, Sha25 and X11 mining rigs. Miners are able to connect to the stratum of their choice, scrypt, sha256 or x11 and then using their APEX address as a user name and any password, miners will then be paid for shares in ApexCoin. This whole process is managed within the POS mining platform as well as the buy process on exchanges raising the value of ApexCoin and giving rig owners a chance to use their rigs that may have been collecting dust or pointed to pools that are not offering value per kw/h.

For those that are not aware APEX is part of BlockNet who have partnered with Etherium, putting us in a very good position to make the most of technology and resources on a number of levels. If you would like to confirm this please click on http://blocknet.co/ then click on "ABOUT" scroll down a bit and you will see APEX in the list along with Etherium, SWIFT and SSD to name a few. Please note that while we are busy with updates BlockNet has not linked our new domain on their website just yet.

September is set to be a great month for ApexCoin in terms of innovation as well as value!

Best regards
Ricky
ApexCoin Lead
I got word some big things are in the works for this coin behind the scenes.

I can confirm that the rumor is in fact accurate.

evidence?

Check the latest from Ethereum and BlockNet. Apex is a partner and bitcoinicon is the dev. Apex is ready to explode once they announce their plans.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

evidence?

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Up this thread. Is this coin abandoned?
Activity: 546
In danger on Bittrex with 5 days of no activity but surprisingly the price hasn't tanked as much as I thought it would.  An update from the lead dev would be great...
You can try closing and restarting again to see if that works since it's your first time connecting.

tried, but still not working. thanks.

finally worked.  it just took a LONG time to connect.

That's what I suspected but good to know it finally worked for ya!

Like the rest of us, we're still waiting on updates on development from the dev.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Is this coin being developed anymore?
Activity: 225
You can try closing and restarting again to see if that works since it's your first time connecting.

finally worked.  it just took a LONG time to connect.

Activity: 278
Merit: 10
I installed v3.0 with brand new wallet.dat and it's not connecting. do I need a conf?
That is pretty huge development!  However, I'd still like to see results. 
Pages:
Jump to: