Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 9. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
We need an update, Ricky. It's been a long time, and once again, we're in trouble of being delisted. I'm not sure if you're prepping updates to roll out bunch, one after the other, but we need something to jumpstart this coin again. Thanks.

I will have something to show mid week, server tests are going well and we are waiting to have some more exploits tested before go live. The Android app is ready to be installed and will be rolled out with the games.

Bittrex had over 1BTC in trades recently on Apex so I don't see how they can be calling for a de-list.

Hang in there we will be rocking soon!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
We need an update, Ricky. It's been a long time, and once again, we're in trouble of being delisted. I'm not sure if you're prepping updates to roll out bunch, one after the other, but we need something to jumpstart this coin again. Thanks.
Apex is slowly rising. Soon we reach again the old 3k sat. It passed too many times since I saw it the last time.

Yes, I've been watching the price move up today, looks very promising!
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Apex is slowly rising. Soon we reach again the old 3k sat. It passed too many times since I saw it the last time.
Hello Community,

Finally the Easter holiday backlog has been cleared and we can start moving forward with our Apex development goals.
The lack of activity on the thread had a lot to do with the Easter holidays, collecting logins to all gaming sites and other Apex related data as well as some code reviews.
Now that we have that all sorted and tied up, we will start working on sculpting the future of apex.

Let me give you a brief insight into what will be happening later today and for the rest of the month of April.

Later today Tuesday 21st April we will release a new version of the Apex wallet, new graphics and an updated news section will be the focus of this wallet update.
Over the next couple of days 22nd and 23rd April the games and faucet will be set live.
Then we look forward to 25th when Apex BlackJack is launched.
Last but not least, the Apex Android faucet is published to Google Play by 30th April, this may be sooner but not later!

Thank you all for your patience and understanding as we get ready to move Apex forward and focus on a joint vision of success.

Best regards
Ricky
Team ApexCoin

Hello Community,

Just a quick update regarding the games...

We are currently running some security testing that is taking a bit longer than expected, please bare with us while we make sure these games are 100% safe for everyone to use. Our main concern is the security of our players coins and the premine that will be used to supplement the wallets.

I will keep the thread updated with regards to where we are with testing.

Thank you for your patience and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Regards

Team Apexcoin
It finished! Thank you so much. You really know your stuff. What's your apex address?

You really don't need to send me any coins Alb1232 it was no trouble at all Smiley
It finished! Thank you so much. You really know your stuff. What's your apex address?
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
APEX is set to explode once the Blackjack games are out at last.  How is the progress?
I think there's a BOT playing with the apex price. Everytime I put an order, another one appear higher than he mine.

I just had a look and don't see much movement since yesterday. Will keep monitoring it and am pretty sure we can't really do anything about the use of bots since they do not violate any terms of service on exchanges.
until they're there to keep the price up, it's a good thing. I don't like bot who bring price down.

Agreed, once we have more buy support we should be able to deal with this better.
I love to trade
I think there's a BOT playing with the apex price. Everytime I put an order, another one appear higher than he mine.

I just had a look and don't see much movement since yesterday. Will keep monitoring it and am pretty sure we can't really do anything about the use of bots since they do not violate any terms of service on exchanges.
until they're there to keep the price up, it's a good thing. I don't like bot who bring price down.

I love to trade
Please start re-tweeting - Apex has had some great traction on Bittrex!
https://twitter.com/APEX_Crypto/status/591365539848540160
Ahh, very smart. But how do I get to the Appdata folder on a mac? I searched the contents, but couldn't find it.

Apologies that was very stupid of me!!

Double click on your mac's hard drive icon either on the desktop or in the sidebar of a Finder window.
Look for a folder called Applications - this contains your application data.

Or

1.) Click the Finder icon on the dock
2.) press Command+SHIFT+"G" to "Go to the folder"
3.) Input "~/Library" and hit RETURN.

This will bring you into your logged-in user's Library folder. From there you can navigate to Application Support -> Apexcoin.
Ahh, very smart. But how do I get to the Appdata folder on a mac? I searched the contents, but couldn't find it.
No, still 507944

This is how you can fix the problem.

Make sure you download this wallet
https://github.com/apexdev/apexcoin/releases/download/v2.3.3/APEXcoin-Qt-x86_64.dmg

Go to "Appdata" then open apexcoin. (To find your Appdata folder - Press the Windows key and R, then type in Appdata and hit Enter or Return. There you go, your AppData folder.
    Delete everything in there apart from the wallet.dat file (DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat)
    Then unzip the bootstrap file you will find in the link into the apexcoin folder. https://github.com/apexdev/apexcoin/releases/download/v2.3.3/bootstrap_apex_466625.zip
    Start the Apex wallet.
    Let it sync you will only see the start up logo for a long time ( You will not see the wallet until it is done syncing)
I think 507944 (block height)
Hey guys,

I was running the mac Apex program, when all of my coins staked. Now, they are all stuck being staked and my balance is near zero. I can't move anything to the updated software. Could some people use the mac software and help me out. I'll send 200 coins to whoever helps me out!

Thanks!

What block is your wallet on?
Pages:
Jump to: