Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 8. (Read 249951 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
We still need some results.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
All of a sudden the dev is back. My prayers have been answered. I can die a happy man now.
Thank you Ricky.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
As resilient as ever I see, the only thing that will liven up the community would be the long awaited in wallet games.  Tournament fees or whatever should go towards development, that I can agree on. 
Activity: 203
maybe in increase in stake to bring up the volume, also it would be nice if we can get vegasguy onboard....  every coin in blocknet needs it's niche and apexcoin seems to be best suited for entertainment, gambling, etc.  once an update comes we can promo the coin but until then the price is pretty well stuck.

Hey Mind,

You are on the right track, we are moving towards gaming/entertainment. As previously stated in my comment above I am waiting for some news from BlockNet. Do you have direct contact with vegasguy?

From a value point of view I'd say the market is ripe for buying up some cheap coins, this will be on the cards by next week as well.

i don't have direct contact with vegasguy, but i will try.... i think he has the experience and respect needed at a time like this.  what most does apexcoin need?  and is it possible to create a room in which apexcoin holders can play texas hold 'em?  maybe have 1% of winnings either go toward development or get burned.  also, some movement toward the HZ exchange would be nice, in the future.

is there some type of 'smart pos' system that would reduce and increase yield as the price of the coin rises and falls?  a coin with stability would be a good way to get more people to accept the coin.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
maybe in increase in stake to bring up the volume, also it would be nice if we can get vegasguy onboard....  every coin in blocknet needs it's niche and apexcoin seems to be best suited for entertainment, gambling, etc.  once an update comes we can promo the coin but until then the price is pretty well stuck.

Hey Mind,

You are on the right track, we are moving towards gaming/entertainment. As previously stated in my comment above I am waiting for some news from BlockNet. Do you have direct contact with vegasguy?

From a value point of view I'd say the market is ripe for buying up some cheap coins, this will be on the cards by next week as well.
Hi All,

Firstly I would like to make everyone aware that we are waiting for some feedback from Blocknet who have kept most of the updates that need to be rolled out hanging in limbo.

If I do not hear back from them with a favorable result or some sort of correspondence by next week I/we will need to rethink our strategy and move forward with what ever we agree is the best course of action to get Apex moving forward.

I am fully aware of the current issues with regards to communication, however, I would like to make it very clear that Apex is under active development and that there are no plans to ever stop development.

I would like to appeal to the Apex community to play a more active roll and I don't mean just one or two individuals or comments that only show up when there is no activity on the thread as what seems to be a trend currently.

Lets get activity up on the thread and I will play my part in being more active on responding and building the community back to what it once was, Apex is very much alive and the margin between success and where we are at present is not a very wide one at all, we need to pull together to bridge the gap.

Support your Apex!

Regards

Ricky
ApexCoin Dev
Activity: 140
WAITING FOR YOUR WALLET.GOOD JOB.
haha have fun and let us now!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Is it true that a blocknet dev is working on the crypto circuits project?
Activity: 546
Hello Community,

I'm not sure if you all heard about the Venom VM bug but we are taking no chances and are moving all games to a dedicated server.
It's going to cost more to run but we feel that it will be worth the cost and and I'm sure you all agree.

With the news about Ethereum and BlockNet I'm sure you all know that ApexCoin is very much involved and will be moving forward with pride as this transition occurs.

The price of Apex has been moving up nicely and we are starting to see steady trading coming through, all in good timing.

There is much going on behind the scenes guys, make sure you are all prepared.

Regards

Team Apex

Keyword, was.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
So who's keeping this coin alive?  Blocknet?
The holy spirit I guess
So who's keeping this coin alive?  Blocknet?
Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
Nobody in here? Dev any news?

Nope, no news.. Maybe one day soon though.

cough cough (yeah right)
legendary
Nobody in here? Dev any news?
legendary
Great! Apex will reach the APEX!
Hello Community,

I'm not sure if you all heard about the Venom VM bug but we are taking no chances and are moving all games to a dedicated server.
It's going to cost more to run but we feel that it will be worth the cost and and I'm sure you all agree.

With the news about Ethereum and BlockNet I'm sure you all know that ApexCoin is very much involved and will be moving forward with pride as this transition occurs.

The price of Apex has been moving up nicely and we are starting to see steady trading coming through, all in good timing.

There is much going on behind the scenes guys, make sure you are all prepared.

Regards

Team Apex
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
legendary
ETA for the update this week?
Pages: