Pages:
Author

Topic: Archived - page 2. (Read 17283 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 17, 2017, 09:02:48 PM
Dude I was thinking of maybe getting a runescape subscription to make gold while I play and sell it for this coin its such a good idea and sounds like fun but this Dev just ignored me flat out so I'm really not surprised the coins dying. Has nothing to do with runescape that is just a bait.

I never ignored anyone? I've facilitated multiple trades for gold so i'm not sure what your talking about i even answered a few inquiries today, price does not effect the feature at all and it can work at 10$ or 1000$ we just change the rates.

Anyway, thanks for the free bump. Smiley

Ya ok sorry I'm being grumpy. Could you inbox me the rate please. I hope this lasts because I like that name and if I can play and earn and trade crypto thats great.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
August 16, 2017, 07:17:12 PM
What is your future plan for this coin? To manually process it for Runescape currency and vice-versa? Have you emailed the Runescape people in any way about having them endorse your coin?

I ask as an interested investor.
August 13, 2017, 01:30:30 PM
Dude I was thinking of maybe getting a runescape subscription to make gold while I play and sell it for this coin its such a good idea and sounds like fun but this Dev just ignored me flat out so I'm really not surprised the coins dying. Has nothing to do with runescape that is just a bait.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 13, 2017, 11:44:39 AM
have any news RSGP ? Shocked

We currently have no news, no. Everything is working as it should be, we have conducted a few exchanges etc... To the people getting mad at me cause the price went down, i have ZERO control over the price, sure i certainly try to get new users in and continue to have the community grow, which it is. I can not magically wave a wand and bring us to 0.10BTC ea, if we want to achieve things like that we need more exposure! It would not take many people to get us to unseen levels. Smiley
i believe you , dev .we have roadmap, we have plan to do it ,with low supply 420000 coins i think we need more and more user.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
August 11, 2017, 01:43:59 PM
Couple hundred bucks gets you 1% now.  Bag it and forget about it.  Or dont whatever.
August 11, 2017, 06:44:54 AM
 I always hope this coin better than kingncoin coin, because we have more investors for this coin ,dev working hard update to coin.
have any news RSGP ? Shocked
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 09, 2017, 03:32:46 PM
lost this project unlike, where we can buy some coin just yobit? dont have any account on yobit yet! thanks for the info
Activity: 224
August 09, 2017, 02:42:29 PM
The distribution of 5-15 coins? Is there an air drop at present? Is that over?

Haha that is pretty funny of you, are you serious? The coin is over a month old and you think you will get an airdrop now good luck with.... you need to be quicker on the draw my friend!!!

Please don't troll here just to insult the community and the coin.
I am not trolling if you are talking about me but come on asking for an airdrop when the coin is already on the market and already has been established... We have to be for real, i personally think the coin is cool but there needs to be more so it can grow IMO, more exchanges, more marketing...
August 08, 2017, 01:17:50 PM

Haha that is pretty funny of you, are you serious? The coin is over a month old and you think you will get an airdrop now good luck with.... you need to be quicker on the draw my friend!!!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 06:20:29 AM
Activity: 1161
Merit: 275
August 08, 2017, 01:05:59 AM
It's actually on it's way back up again...
Nah it ain't going back up what would make it go back up unless people start buying and there is no good announcements yet for the coins so its will just go down until something cool happens....

You are correct, to be honest; i think the dev need to set up a team of advisers to assist him in some logical and logistic reasoning while he thinks or face the market reaction only and this goes for both his 2 known coins.
August 04, 2017, 12:39:58 PM
Nah it ain't going back up what would make it go back up unless people start buying and there is no good announcements yet for the coins so its will just go down until something cool happens....
Activity: 308
August 04, 2017, 11:58:27 AM
August 04, 2017, 12:08:22 AM
WOW look at the price of the coin now, I do not know if it is is even at a cheap point yet I am so glad i dumped all mine a week ago maybe I will wait til it hits 1 US dollar before picking up more I do not see it going higher for a while....
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
August 02, 2017, 01:01:42 AM
Long synchronization of the wallet, can you increase the number of nodes? And why do the blocks move so slowly?

I certainly can work on increasing the number of nodes, however i have 12 connections right now which seems like enough.

As for the slow moving blocks it is because i am basically the only one with any big weight staking it seems most of the whales who bought in have never moved the coins off exchange to stake.
Hopefully as distribution increases we see more and more people start staking and can get that weight up. Smiley

I have a maximum of 4 connections. Can you show the RSGPcoin.conf sample to increase the number of connections?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
August 01, 2017, 02:44:16 PM
Long synchronization of the wallet, can you increase the number of nodes? And why do the blocks move so slowly?
Activity: 308
August 01, 2017, 01:15:07 PM
Hi,
  I would like to know what else can this coin be used for? And what is it being used for majorly right now??

Thank

-Kevin
July 28, 2017, 09:04:02 AM
anybody have news from dev ?
We need something new for this coin , new user will come with us ,it will popular in cryto currency
July 26, 2017, 10:09:44 PM
Is there any plans to implement more exchanges on top of RuneScape gold? Perhaps guild wars 2 or world of Warcraft? Also, what are the logistics of the exchange- can I get my account banned for participating in it? How is gold funded to in game accounts? Thanks.

what are the logistics of the exchange- can I get my account banned for participating in it?  Can you explain in details about what you mean by this statements ?

Gold farming is against the t&cs of mmo games. He is asking if he will receive a ban for breaking the rules.

No you won't. Noone knows what you doing and you not moving that much gold.

They will meet you in the game tou trade them the gold and they must trade tou something too because there is trace restrictions but dont worry they will tell you what to do.Once the trades done they will send from their wallet to yours 1coin/Million gold or the other way around if you buying gold.

Honestly dont worry. The only way you will get banned is if you lytrally go around in game telling people about it.

Pretty much what he said above this is accurate, the only thing i'd like to touch on is exchange rate, it is no longer 1m:1coin that was just the base starting price as that would be unfair to users, instead the price fluctuates with the price of both the coin and in-game gold, so if 1coin is worth 10$ and one million in game gold worth 1$ you could buy 10million~ per coin.(Obviously i take a very minimal fee for conducting the tx)

Can you not buy a few million from me as a first time trade like an airdrop ? I use to play this game but I lost my account details. It was a long time ago so I'll make a new one. I know most of the tricks to his game so ya. Should be fine. I'm just really interested in this project and think its great so if you could do that I would appreciate it. Thanks so much.
Pages:
Jump to: