Pages:
Author

Topic: Archived - page 3. (Read 17283 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 26, 2017, 04:57:26 AM
Is there any plans to implement more exchanges on top of RuneScape gold? Perhaps guild wars 2 or world of Warcraft? Also, what are the logistics of the exchange- can I get my account banned for participating in it? How is gold funded to in game accounts? Thanks.

what are the logistics of the exchange- can I get my account banned for participating in it?  Can you explain in details about what you mean by this statements ?

Gold farming is against the t&cs of mmo games. He is asking if he will receive a ban for breaking the rules.

No you won't. Noone knows what you doing and you not moving that much gold.

They will meet you in the game tou trade them the gold and they must trade tou something too because there is trace restrictions but dont worry they will tell you what to do.Once the trades done they will send from their wallet to yours 1coin/Million gold or the other way around if you buying gold.

Honestly dont worry. The only way you will get banned is if you lytrally go around in game telling people about it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 26, 2017, 03:18:40 AM
Is there any plans to implement more exchanges on top of RuneScape gold? Perhaps guild wars 2 or world of Warcraft? Also, what are the logistics of the exchange- can I get my account banned for participating in it? How is gold funded to in game accounts? Thanks.

what are the logistics of the exchange- can I get my account banned for participating in it?  Can you explain in details about what you mean by this statements ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
July 25, 2017, 08:57:56 PM
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
July 25, 2017, 08:28:28 PM
For RSGP coins I have not been worried yet, because this coin is new, for new coins it may be worth the price up and down and not yet fully stable. But it would be better if this coin and Kingn coins go to a better exchange again

This coin is already listed at coinsmarket and yobit, i think people needed to exercise some patience because the coin is not up to 1 month old, price fluctuations should be expected due to the weak hands.

Thank you for your support. Smiley

Yes, we have had a few dumps sadly and although i wouldn't entirely blame it on that one person getting scammed or the shit storm surrounding bitcoin thats caused a lot of uncertainty in the crypto world and have cause some turbulence for us but the teams still together, slack channel still active, i'm still here. Smiley
I also have this coin but only 2 coins, because I bought it at a price much higher than now, I'll keep it until it's good, maybe 0.1 BTC. But I'm also worried because this coin is the same as Kingn Koin which is now also experiencing a price reduction is not very good
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 25, 2017, 08:19:54 PM
What's I with runescape ? A large supply of coins are set aside for something runescape related. I'm extremely interested. Please give me a small idea of what is going on ? Thst is awesome ! Runescape ia not too bad bit if we can play it and use crypto with it some how I will play it much more then I normally would.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 25, 2017, 05:24:52 AM
For RSGP coins I have not been worried yet, because this coin is new, for new coins it may be worth the price up and down and not yet fully stable. But it would be better if this coin and Kingn coins go to a better exchange again

This coin is already listed at coinsmarket and yobit, i think people needed to exercise some patience because the coin is not up to 1 month old, price fluctuations should be expected due to the weak hands.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 08:17:04 PM
Is there a tally of value related to the base asset for Really Sweet Gold Peices on the website I'm not finding?
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
July 24, 2017, 02:11:27 PM
Activity: 490
July 24, 2017, 10:40:32 AM
If added to other exchanges, I think it would be better.
I'm sure it would be more stable for both project dev.  Wink
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
July 24, 2017, 08:52:27 AM
Why distributions of airdrop is not fair?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
July 24, 2017, 07:35:50 AM
Sent coins 2 hours there is no confirmation. Blocks appeared, there are no confirmations. The coins have disappeared. Why are blocks so rare and how to return coins? -rescan, -repairwallet is useless. Now the purse shows more coins than it was.

Just be patient, this often happens to almost everybody that have transferred the coin from RSGP wallet to the yobit wallet, your transactions is already accepted by the network you will need to wait for the yobit wallet to accepts it and keep in mind that there are many people trying to send their coin right now.

People in yobit says developer dump coins and left

Is this true?

Where do they say? In chat?  Smiley

Coins sent, I restored the purse from the backup, loaded the blocks, raised the commission a little and everything went fine.
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
July 24, 2017, 06:56:46 AM
Sent coins 2 hours there is no confirmation. Blocks appeared, there are no confirmations. The coins have disappeared. Why are blocks so rare and how to return coins? -rescan, -repairwallet is useless. Now the purse shows more coins than it was.

Just be patient, this often happens to almost everybody that have transferred the coin from RSGP wallet to the yobit wallet, your transactions is already accepted by the network you will need to wait for the yobit wallet to accepts it and keep in mind that there are many people trying to send their coin right now.

People in yobit says developer dump coins and left

Is this true?

Activity: 569
July 23, 2017, 07:38:54 AM

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
July 23, 2017, 06:09:57 AM
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
July 22, 2017, 07:01:49 AM
Went to download the wallet and dropbox is giving a restricted content error. Any chance dev can post somewhere else?

https://mega.nz/#!xKhT3LQa!lKgyncFR3aaKmSdFZb9l5fb13Wdhh8xxwP5vULKIwgo
Activity: 658
July 21, 2017, 06:43:14 PM
Coins Given away/airdropped: 1100-1400?What's the drop rule for this coin? May I join you?

Coin air drop is already over and as concerned the questions about the rules of distributions, the dev set some margins between each member level; the member level receives between 3-5 rsgp, sr. members receives between 7-15 rsgp.

Though there is not table that shows that the dev have distributed the claimed amount but he had indeed payed the people that applied as at when due.
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
July 21, 2017, 05:16:59 PM
Went to download the wallet and dropbox is giving a restricted content error. Any chance dev can post somewhere else?
Activity: 404
July 21, 2017, 10:28:04 AM
Coins Given away/airdropped: 1100-1400?What's the drop rule for this coin? May I join you?

Coin Airdropped already over
Activity: 165
July 21, 2017, 01:58:08 AM
Activity: 224
July 21, 2017, 01:47:45 AM
I missed this one up until now for some reason... This actually sounds pretty good to me, although I do have to say that I am personally not a huge fan of scrypt mining, but each to their own taste right Wink
Pages:
Jump to: