Author

Topic: archived. - page 117. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
May 01, 2018, 03:45:11 PM
i found this picture in the net, this is a good overview of consumer, producer, supplier and pro-consumer
Pro-consumers are definitely the households with a small solar system on the roof. Now you can finally save the self-generated energy that you might not consume otherwise

In summer my solar panels produce more power than we need. My power provider refuses to buy my excessive electricity. Next time I will sell the excess on Bittwatt platform.

Really? Damn, your losing out on money there.. Bitwatt sounds like a good solution for you haha
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 03:32:21 PM
Softcap is 25.3 mil USD and hardcap is 30.4 mil USD. Its too close to each other. Thats why everybody is confident about achieving hardcap sooner than expected.

And they have smashed the softcap, that aside, they are like one of the trending ICOs of the moment, so is no surprise but most of all is the problems that they are trying to solve, when the traded energy volume over the platform grows, the token value grows with it
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 02:17:13 PM
Bittwatt was present at World Blockchain Forum in Dubai, one of the most important blockchain conference this year.

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 01:40:31 PM
Let's talk about cost: the biggest attraction point for me is the fact that Bittwatt aims to cut cost to a significant extent, now energy is good and a do without necessary but getting the right service for a good cost is better

TThe last years the cost for energy exploded, at least in my country, last year the price increased about 16%. I have great expectations that Bittwatt can stop the price increase.

I don't know how it's going to be implemented but I think there should be some kind of partnership with various nations of the government to do so... Where is Bittwatt starting from as per geographic location? During implementation

For private electricity plants it would be a great expansion opportunity given you will be able to sell to more than the ones you already deal with. You will be able to optimize for the plant's output; ultimately leading to better profits.
Activity: 420
May 01, 2018, 12:38:55 PM
Hello people, feel free to fill the form and follow the steps if you want to participate in the airdrop https://bit.ly/2JDnuGh. Getting some free tokens wont be a bad idea as well

First just registered for their airdrop. I urge those who are yet to do so to act quickly now while it's still open. You know, You really have nothing to lose if you do.

Thanks for pointing this out Hendo, this is the first time I've seen an airdrop for this project, it looks pretty good, the first 5000 participants will get 40 BWT tokens as well which is worth approx. $8.00 ! Nice freebie for Bittwatt supporters.

Thank you guys for the reminder, I've missed it. Free Tokens are always nice to have and will hopefully attract more participants for the ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
i found this picture in the net, this is a good overview of consumer, producer, supplier and pro-consumer
Pro-consumers are definitely the households with a small solar system on the roof. Now you can finally save the self-generated energy that you might not consume otherwise

In summer my solar panels produce more power than we need. My power provider refuses to buy my excessive electricity. Next time I will sell the excess on Bittwatt platform.

This is really good. I hope Bittwatt will start operating in different part of the world and not just in EU.
Activity: 56
May 01, 2018, 12:25:27 PM
Softcap is 25.3 mil USD and hardcap is 30.4 mil USD. Its too close to each other. Thats why everybody is confident about achieving hardcap sooner than expected.

How much total number of tokens sold till now? As I can see at site approx 12 days left for ICO PHASE 3. Very few tokens left in stage 3.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 01, 2018, 12:23:59 PM
Hello people, feel free to fill the form and follow the steps if you want to participate in the airdrop https://bit.ly/2JDnuGh. Getting some free tokens wont be a bad idea as well

First just registered for their airdrop. I urge those who are yet to do so to act quickly now while it's still open. You know, You really have nothing to lose if you do.

Thanks for pointing this out Hendo, this is the first time I've seen an airdrop for this project, it looks pretty good, the first 5000 participants will get 40 BWT tokens as well which is worth approx. $8.00 ! Nice freebie for Bittwatt supporters.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
May 01, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

Good that their being frugal with how many they are giving away will help to make sure the tokens aren’t devalued from the airdrop which is important they seem to be doing well to balance plublicity with drawback
Activity: 532
May 01, 2018, 12:09:59 PM

Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
I recently came across this interesting benchmark and comparison of Bittwatt with other important competitors in this field. Love the way it is compared and amazed to see the advantages of Bittwatt.

https://s14.postimg.cc/a405jyuc1/BW13.jpg

It seems bittwatt are way ahead.. A question tho. Is it legally okay to  publicly conpare yourself with other competitors in which the other competitors are at a loosing end of negative side of the comparison.

I think it's legally okay i mean it's just a comparison between companies in same sector, i believe other companies mentioned also do comparison as well. Having a negative review should make other companies get motivated to do better, it's always good to have strong competitors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
May 01, 2018, 11:49:17 AM
Yes that is true mate, I totally believe that as long as softcap is achieved, hardcap will be a walkover. I do not see anything stopping that

There is still over 12 days left of the ICO and the hardcap is so close, I'm very confident the team will do it, I can't wait to see the progression and once we hit the exchanges. very exciting
Activity: 168
May 01, 2018, 11:45:50 AM
Very interesting, you can participate in the Bittwatt-ICO directly through the coss exchange https://profile.coss.io/ico-listing/bwt  There are even 5% extra bonus, nice move

OH really that's smart of them, I haven't seen ICO do stuffs with an exchange before now but Bittwatt being the first for me is attractive, it also came with a 5% bonus, I guess I will explore that

I like it when projects use this kind of idea/proposition, using an exchange to host part of their token sale is a great way to get a project listed quickly and also ensure volume with the added bonus for purchases.

It seem like a cool way and also a new way to me. Am yet to get a full understanding of it though cause I am trying to figure out how exactly it works and how does it prevent traders from trading the coin immediately and thereby affecting the price.

I am also seeing this kind of token sale first time. If I understood correctly I can buy tokens from cross exchange directly?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 01, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

the project is made for you :-)
I do not have any solar panels on the roof, but I'm thinking of buying them. Until then, it may be that I then buy your electricity. that would be great:-)
Activity: 420
May 01, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 10:16:49 AM
Yes that is true mate, I totally believe that as long as softcap is achieved, hardcap will be a walkover. I do not see anything stopping that

I wouldn't say that it's too close together. I'd rather have a lower hardcap (close to the softcap) than a project setting unrealistic hight funding targets.
Activity: 154
May 01, 2018, 10:11:36 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 01, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
May 01, 2018, 09:53:11 AM
Let's talk about cost: the biggest attraction point for me is the fact that Bittwatt aims to cut cost to a significant extent, now energy is good and a do without necessary but getting the right service for a good cost is better

TThe last years the cost for energy exploded, at least in my country, last year the price increased about 16%. I have great expectations that Bittwatt can stop the price increase.

I don't know how it's going to be implemented but I think there should be some kind of partnership with various nations of the government to do so... Where is Bittwatt starting from as per geographic location? During implementation
Activity: 70
May 01, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
As form of a quick reminder, the 10% bonus for this project is still on and will come to an end in 13 days time. You nice want to get in now while it's not late.
I agree because after 13 days phase 3 will end with the 10% bonus and phase 4 will start with no bonus at all as it is also the last phase of this project.
Phase 4 is not far away. Before last of phase 3 they will reach target. But bonus is not available in phase 4?

Two quick questions,
Do you think this project can hit their target in this present round as the lack of bonus in the next phase might want to compel investors to join in before it ends?? And secondly, do you think the lack of bonus in the next round might affect sales rate?

Well, a bonus is already an extra incentive to invest in a project. But that doesn't mean that without a bonus no one will invest anymore. A good and promising project will always attract investors, even if they get no bonus.

Owillz, obviously bonus always can impact on sale progress. Investors always looking for less investment and huge profit. So might phase 4 will fill slowly.
Jump to: