Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 3. (Read 11757 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
July 04, 2018, 11:39:45 AM
in most countries of the world, all energy and management resources are only regulated by the government, even though the distribution of energy has not been maximized. if Bitwatt is implemented by the government then the right to get energy for the whole community will be equally fulfilled, because the transparency of data and information on energy allocation and utilization will be clearly displayed, thus also encouraging the efficient use of energy in all lines

With this point of yours it means that Bittwatt engagement with any government of the world is a sure win for the project and the people they intend to serve as well, I also  think Bittwatt is also in this path as well which inspires confidence to a great deal
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
July 04, 2018, 10:58:59 AM
Listing on Idex hopefully will bring some volume to the token. Even it was good to grab some cheap tokens on coss but that trading platform is not generating enough volume so need more exchanges and this is good thing happened. I have to look deep inside the project why around 9 millions supply isn't enough to push the price up.

Listing on idex is almost automatic in many cases. I am not sure why this is delayed so much for Bittwatt.
Guy's, this is not easy task. There is lot of procedure to get approval from exchanges to listing any tokens on their platform. Because lots people are investing their own money in exchanges/trading platform. So obviously exchange team will take some time to approve that.

I do agree with you, its not an easy thing getting listed on exchanges, not to mention the ridiculous rates that are attached to some of these exchanges, such phase will come when they will get listed on the appropriate channel(s) but at the moment they just need to focus on adding more value to the already existing value of their token

Every time I see a coin get listed on a CEX I’m ver glad because I realize the headache the team had to go through and the financial implications of listing especially on some of the bigger exchanges that charge insane listing fees
Activity: 672
July 04, 2018, 10:56:55 AM
Listing on Idex hopefully will bring some volume to the token. Even it was good to grab some cheap tokens on coss but that trading platform is not generating enough volume so need more exchanges and this is good thing happened. I have to look deep inside the project why around 9 millions supply isn't enough to push the price up.

Listing on idex is almost automatic in many cases. I am not sure why this is delayed so much for Bittwatt.
Guy's, this is not easy task. There is lot of procedure to get approval from exchanges to listing any tokens on their platform. Because lots people are investing their own money in exchanges/trading platform. So obviously exchange team will take some time to approve that.

I do agree with you, its not an easy thing getting listed on exchanges, not to mention the ridiculous rates that are attached to some of these exchanges, such phase will come when they will get listed on the appropriate channel(s) but at the moment they just need to focus on adding more value to the already existing value of their token
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
July 04, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
Did you guys know that BWT is listed on IDEX? they also tweeted about it here: https://twitter.com/BittwattPteLtd/status/1014197151629488129, There is not so much volume their right now.

This seem to me like the first time I'm hearing project officially announce they are listed on a dex, I always thought anyone can just open a book and it's not necessarily the project owners  Huh

Bittwatt listed at IDEX? I thought they are planning to list at Houbi. It's was very silent and surprise announcement for me Smiley. But it's really good news.

The CEO is doing very well with the negotiations and announcements. There are no empty promises, he announces new listings as soon as they are active. And we will see some other listings in the next few weeks

Yep, I'm sure they will reach some big exchange very soon. By the way, Coss.io is also a good one, but there is never too many of them for token circulation.

I was surprised COSS was that good; i tried it and it is quite smooth in both withdrawals and deposits; I did not have to KYC; Also they withdrawal is a bit slow but I guess that is the case with all exchanges. given they said they will be announcing more listings I think we will see great stuff.

Yeah.. Coss is a small exchange but has the potential of becoming one of the best exchanges out there and i believe Bittwatt will get listed on one big exchange soon.

Yeah, seeing the way it is going I see Bittwatt been listed in a major exchange very soon and that's gonna be very awesome for them
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 10:48:13 AM
Did you guys know that BWT is listed on IDEX? they also tweeted about it here: https://twitter.com/BittwattPteLtd/status/1014197151629488129, There is not so much volume their right now.

This seem to me like the first time I'm hearing project officially announce they are listed on a dex, I always thought anyone can just open a book and it's not necessarily the project owners  Huh

Bittwatt listed at IDEX? I thought they are planning to list at Houbi. It's was very silent and surprise announcement for me Smiley. But it's really good news.

The CEO is doing very well with the negotiations and announcements. There are no empty promises, he announces new listings as soon as they are active. And we will see some other listings in the next few weeks

Yep, I'm sure they will reach some big exchange very soon. By the way, Coss.io is also a good one, but there is never too many of them for token circulation.

I was surprised COSS was that good; i tried it and it is quite smooth in both withdrawals and deposits; I did not have to KYC; Also they withdrawal is a bit slow but I guess that is the case with all exchanges. given they said they will be announcing more listings I think we will see great stuff.

Yeah.. Coss is a small exchange but has the potential of becoming one of the best exchanges out there and i believe Bittwatt will get listed on one big exchange soon.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 04, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

This is a really great news that Bittwatt is listed on Idex. I was waiting for some good news like this about another exchanges listing.
Activity: 490
July 04, 2018, 10:11:25 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 04, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
July 04, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
July 04, 2018, 05:58:53 AM

I wasn't aware of this, but it's pretty good news - the more exchanges the merrier - the more potential of volume which can be generated
Activity: 406
July 04, 2018, 04:42:00 AM
in most countries of the world, all energy and management resources are only regulated by the government, even though the distribution of energy has not been maximized. if Bitwatt is implemented by the government then the right to get energy for the whole community will be equally fulfilled, because the transparency of data and information on energy allocation and utilization will be clearly displayed, thus also encouraging the efficient use of energy in all lines
Activity: 280
July 04, 2018, 04:22:47 AM

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
July 04, 2018, 04:03:46 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
July 04, 2018, 02:54:50 AM
Always nice to open the telegram-channel and read a message like this from the CEO:

We have good  news.
More then 10k people will receive for first time their bills for energy next week  - with the payment possibility in bwt!

10.000 people! That's cool
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
July 04, 2018, 01:28:30 AM

After reading here again and again questions about further expansion, I would like to show this list from the whitepaper https://ico.bittwatt.com/#whitepaper

Country Opening the market Estimated # of customers

China 2022-Q1 5.0
Russia 2021-Q3 2.0
Moldova 2021-Q2 0.1
Netherlands 2021-Q2 0.9
Denmark 2021-Q1 1.0
Norway 2021-Q1 1.0
Sweden 2021-Q1 1.2
Portugal 2020-Q2 0.3
Spain 2020-Q1 0.4
France 2019-Q4 0.8
Italy 2019-Q3 0.7
Germany 2019-Q2 1.2
Austria 2019-Q1 0.3
Hungary 2018-Q3 0.1
Ukraine 2018-Q3 0.2
Turkey 2018-Q2 0.5
Bulgaria 2018-Q1 0.1

It will be interesting  for the team to start off in Eastern Europe, as it will be a good test to see if they can build up their company and brand before they branch into Western Europe where the entry into energy markets might be a little bit trickier.
Thanks for the summary. As per above summary they are going to Ukraine and Hungary. Bulgaria and turkey is operational?

As I have seen in the meantime, this list is not entirely correct. Romania is not even on the list, but the first one took place there. And they are already active in Bulgaria.
As for the other countries, I will ask once in the telegram channel

Didn't even realise that they are already active in Bulgaria, they have made impressive progress

Yeah, they've been operating in Bulgaria and I believe in time they will expand to other countries most especially asia countries.

Romania is not in the list, so the deal with Eva-Energy was kind of Bonus?. Anyway hope there will be many such surprises in future as well.

It might be just as someone said earlier that the Romania occurrence was a side attraction and thus no documentation was done about it from the beginning.

Yeah, I think so too we could see it as a launch pad a way of proving a concept. Bittwatt is currently doing well so expansion to many region is certain.
Activity: 532
July 04, 2018, 01:18:44 AM

After reading here again and again questions about further expansion, I would like to show this list from the whitepaper https://ico.bittwatt.com/#whitepaper

China 2022-Q1 5.0
Russia 2021-Q3 2.0
Moldova 2021-Q2 0.1
Netherlands 2021-Q2 0.9
Denmark 2021-Q1 1.0
Norway 2021-Q1 1.0
Sweden 2021-Q1 1.2
Portugal 2020-Q2 0.3
Spain 2020-Q1 0.4
France 2019-Q4 0.8
Italy 2019-Q3 0.7
Germany 2019-Q2 1.2
Austria 2019-Q1 0.3
Hungary 2018-Q3 0.1
Ukraine 2018-Q3 0.2
Turkey 2018-Q2 0.5
Bulgaria 2018-Q1 0.1

It will be interesting  for the team to start off in Eastern Europe, as it will be a good test to see if they can build up their company and brand before they branch into Western Europe where the entry into energy markets might be a little bit trickier.
Thanks for the summary. As per above summary they are going to Ukraine and Hungary. Bulgaria and turkey is operational?

As I have seen in the meantime, this list is not entirely correct. Romania is not even on the list, but the first one took place there. And they are already active in Bulgaria.

Didn't even realise that they are already active in Bulgaria, they have made impressive progress

Yeah, they've been operating in Bulgaria and I believe in time they will expand to other countries most especially asia countries.

Romania is not in the list, so the deal with Eva-Energy was kind of Bonus?. Anyway hope there will be many such surprises in future as well.

It might be just as someone said earlier that the Romania occurrence was a side attraction and thus no documentation was done about it from the beginning.
Activity: 238
July 04, 2018, 01:02:59 AM

China 2022-Q1 5.0
Russia 2021-Q3 2.0
Moldova 2021-Q2 0.1
Netherlands 2021-Q2 0.9
Denmark 2021-Q1 1.0
Norway 2021-Q1 1.0
Sweden 2021-Q1 1.2
Portugal 2020-Q2 0.3
Spain 2020-Q1 0.4
France 2019-Q4 0.8
Italy 2019-Q3 0.7
Germany 2019-Q2 1.2
Austria 2019-Q1 0.3
Hungary 2018-Q3 0.1
Ukraine 2018-Q3 0.2
Turkey 2018-Q2 0.5
Bulgaria 2018-Q1 0.1

I asked in the telegram channel. but these bountyhive channel managers do not answer the right questions. they can only tell the ICO price and the homepage URL
I'll wait until the CEO answers, he always gives good information

I agree. We can get proper, reliable information only from team not from Bounty manager. Let's wait for CEO's reply.
Is there any AMA session scheduled by Bittwatt team?
Activity: 490
July 04, 2018, 12:31:11 AM

Agree, good to pick up some cheap on Coss with low price, I'm sure the likes of IDex will come soona nd then hopefully followed up with a few other exchanged. Hopefully then we can get the volume going

Where you can pick up some for cheap it’s best to do so I don’t imagine the market staying this depressed for long I know that’s what I plan to do as I get some funds available

Idex is a good decentralized option; But I think coss allows the fiat option if you compare the two. However many do not want to go through the KYC process so Idex is quite good and has a pretty decent volume.
July 03, 2018, 11:50:59 PM

I know that idex is decentralised as forkdelta but i noticed it is not that easy to trade any token on idex without getting officially listed. This is just my observations, i may be wrong too.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 03, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

Pages:
Jump to: