Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 4. (Read 11754 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
July 03, 2018, 08:06:10 PM
Listing on Idex hopefully will bring some volume to the token. Even it was good to grab some cheap tokens on coss but that trading platform is not generating enough volume so need more exchanges and this is good thing happened. I have to look deep inside the project why around 9 millions supply isn't enough to push the price up.

Agree, good to pick up some cheap on Coss with low price, I'm sure the likes of IDex will come soona nd then hopefully followed up with a few other exchanged. Hopefully then we can get the volume going

Where you can pick up some for cheap it’s best to do so I don’t imagine the market staying this depressed for long I know that’s what I plan to do as I get some funds available
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 07:36:24 PM
Listing on Idex hopefully will bring some volume to the token. Even it was good to grab some cheap tokens on coss but that trading platform is not generating enough volume so need more exchanges and this is good thing happened. I have to look deep inside the project why around 9 millions supply isn't enough to push the price up.

Agree, good to pick up some cheap on Coss with low price, I'm sure the likes of IDex will come soona nd then hopefully followed up with a few other exchanged. Hopefully then we can get the volume going
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 06:10:07 PM
Did you guys know that BWT is listed on IDEX? they also tweeted about it here: https://twitter.com/BittwattPteLtd/status/1014197151629488129, There is not so much volume their right now.

Yeah... Was notified immediately they announced the exchange listing. Do you know what price it started trading at? I have not had time to check.
Bountyhive.io
July 03, 2018, 06:00:15 PM
Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Impeccably logo, percipient vision.  Good luck guys.

True, but do you what even better is now ? They are at least providing us with their exchange. You can already trade with fiat money that is a plus point.

They really are pushing on now with the marketing and hopefully their plans within there roadmap are realistic and will take us to the top.

I have high hopes in this one - time will tell

Likewise, the market for BWT has been a bit of a wild ride the past couple of days, but it's still at a very good price as it's below the ICO pricepoint at this point, i think with the future plans and platform launching coming early next year, this could be a great little token to hold some of.

BWT token is a HODL type tokens and it should be in the part of anybody's radar if you are doing crypto trading or making a portfolio. I will do the same.

Yeah, it definately a HODL, Bittwatt is an awesome project that deserves to be watched as you said and I equally believed it gonna be great for making portfolio.

Ya and it’s one of those projects that I’m pretty sure will age well th tokens I think are pretty undervalued at moment due to the entire market so once things pick up again I can easily see tokens like this going 3-10x eventually
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
July 03, 2018, 05:58:44 PM
Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Impeccably logo, percipient vision.  Good luck guys.

True, but do you what even better is now ? They are at least providing us with their exchange. You can already trade with fiat money that is a plus point.

They really are pushing on now with the marketing and hopefully their plans within there roadmap are realistic and will take us to the top.

Likewise, the market for BWT has been a bit of a wild ride the past couple of days, but it's still at a very good price as it's below the ICO pricepoint at this point, i think with the future plans and platform launching coming early next year, this could be a great little token to hold some of.

BWT token is a HODL type tokens and it should be in the part of anybody's radar if you are doing crypto trading or making a portfolio. I will do the same.

Yeah, it definately a HODL, Bittwatt is an awesome project that deserves to be watched as you said and I equally believed it gonna be great for making portfolio.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 05:03:17 PM
Did you guys know that BWT is listed on IDEX? they also tweeted about it here: https://twitter.com/BittwattPteLtd/status/1014197151629488129, There is not so much volume their right now.

Thanks for sharing.I didn't know that BWT is already listed on IDEX. I will try to get some cheap Bittwatt Token.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
July 03, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

Yea, the market has been stable over the past few weeks, an indication that it has a healthy growth, we will hopefully get to see the project increase at an amazing pace, not too fast but in a systematic way as the implementation continues, i pretty much admire the resilient nature of the team and their zeal, they should keep up the good work and leave a lasting impression on the hearts of the community

This has got to be the most inspiring project I have invest in, in the last few months... They continually develop and never back down and somehow they sustain their relevance, I think i will need to learn a lot from the team as per marketing  Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
July 03, 2018, 03:53:10 PM
Bountyhive.io
July 03, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

Listing on idex is almost automatic in many cases. I am not sure why this is delayed so much for Bittwatt.

Maybe because they told them ? Most of the time Idex will add it automatically. I am sure that there was something in the background. You don't want people to trade it very early.

Not so much automatic but basically someone does it directly in the smart contract and it shows up isn’t he web version after that. Makes sense and is just how dex exchanges operate and work it’s peer to peer trading basically so if I can send a token from my wallet to yours I can pretty much use an exchange it’s why many tokens lock all sending till ico is over
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
July 03, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

Listing on idex is almost automatic in many cases. I am not sure why this is delayed so much for Bittwatt.

Maybe because they told them ? Most of the time Idex will add it automatically. I am sure that there was something in the background. You don't want people to trade it very early.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
July 03, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

You're right, the project is just beginning and the tokens are currently very cheap. I keep trying to buy more tokens. before they start in the next country I want to have 100k tokens. And next year it will be exciting :-)
I agree next year they will have achieved a lot and will work with a lot of energy companies around the world, everyone can pay their energy with BWT in the future for sure.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 03:09:47 PM
You require to append token details to permit participants to join the plan.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
July 03, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
July 03, 2018, 02:43:19 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 140
July 03, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

You're right, the project is just beginning and the tokens are currently very cheap. I keep trying to buy more tokens. before they start in the next country I want to have 100k tokens. And next year it will be exciting :-)
Activity: 420
July 03, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

Totally agree. We will see an electrical revolution in the next years. We need more and more electricity for billions of devices. Simultaneously we have to find new ways to produce eco-friendly energy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
July 03, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

Activity: 672
July 03, 2018, 01:30:13 PM
Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Impeccably logo, percipient vision.  Good luck guys.

Indeed, the price is below the ICO price, but it is wide below the target price of 1 KWh, at least for the most countries. Bittwatt is a huge opportunity for good profit.

yeah, I think the pump was due to people trying to get $100,000 volume to get it listed on CoinMarketCap as soon as possible, it's kinda of stabilised out now, im waiting to see what it levels out at before i grab a bunch more as im hoping it'll go back down to like $0.018 again haha

The last statement got me laughing, i remember waiting for such in a project that i intended to invest, before i knew it, the price went beyond my reach, the point is, you never can tell what may happen the next instant, the project has been getting a lot of hype and a point may reach where it will grow beyond how we envisioned it, so you never can tell Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 01:18:43 PM
I've written a message in telegram, waiting for your response.
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

There's been a lot of volatility over the last couple of days, hopefully it keeps propelling forwards. The only thing is the volume is down a lot from the 27th when it got pumped. I'm sure it will get back up to that level in the future.

I am hoping it goes back up soon, maybe there should be another trading competition that will see the price rice to the ico price before the month runs out.
Pages:
Jump to: