Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 5. (Read 11757 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
July 03, 2018, 12:44:13 PM
Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Impeccably logo, percipient vision.  Good luck guys.

True, but do you what even better is now ? They are at least providing us with their exchange. You can already trade with fiat money that is a plus point.

They really are pushing on now with the marketing and hopefully their plans within there roadmap are realistic and will take us to the top.

I have high hopes in this one - time will tell

Likewise, the market for BWT has been a bit of a wild ride the past couple of days, but it's still at a very good price as it's below the ICO pricepoint at this point, i think with the future plans and platform launching coming early next year, this could be a great little token to hold some of.

Indeed, the price is below the ICO price, but it is wide below the target price of 1 KWh, at least for the most countries. Bittwatt is a huge opportunity for good profit.

yeah, I think the pump was due to people trying to get $100,000 volume to get it listed on CoinMarketCap as soon as possible, it's kinda of stabilised out now, im waiting to see what it levels out at before i grab a bunch more as im hoping it'll go back down to like $0.018 again haha
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
July 03, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Impeccably logo, percipient vision.  Good luck guys.

True, but do you what even better is now ? They are at least providing us with their exchange. You can already trade with fiat money that is a plus point.

They really are pushing on now with the marketing and hopefully their plans within there roadmap are realistic and will take us to the top.

Likewise, the market for BWT has been a bit of a wild ride the past couple of days, but it's still at a very good price as it's below the ICO pricepoint at this point, i think with the future plans and platform launching coming early next year, this could be a great little token to hold some of.

Indeed, the price is below the ICO price, but it is wide below the target price of 1 KWh, at least for the most countries. Bittwatt is a huge opportunity for good profit.
Yeah and that will increase the demand of the Tokens a lot i think we should just have patience till they bring out their own exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

Yea, the market has been stable over the past few weeks, an indication that it has a healthy growth, we will hopefully get to see the project increase at an amazing pace, not too fast but in a systematic way as the implementation continues, i pretty much admire the resilient nature of the team and their zeal, they should keep up the good work and leave a lasting impression on the hearts of the community
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
July 03, 2018, 11:52:20 AM
As for me I don’t believe in ICO in the energy sector. It needs great investments, long term money, and never give short time profit. Why ICO?

I think you are a bit confused, Bittwatt aren't starting up their own energy provider company... they are creating a decentralized platform for users/providers to interact and find a new energy deal/find new customers.

Why ICO... to raise the funds for development, marketing and remunerate staff/team members, every project does this.

If you read into the whitepaper you would understand a little bit more about why they are based on the blockchain and why they ran an ICO which finished on June 8th.

DYOR!

You actually did answer the question in clear terms and even threw in more light as well, I think I know where he is coming from we've a lot of "energy" blockchain project that ends in the ideatation phase, I really was looking forward to naysayers and doubters due to that but I'm glad Bittwatt is changing things already practically and setting a precedence for other projects especially those in the energy project
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
July 03, 2018, 11:24:41 AM
I haven't read anything for quite some time that we can sell our self-produced electricity on the Bittwatt platform. The development of this platform will probably take some time. Or does anyone have other information about this?

Yes, Bittwatt team have not mentioned about such plans. But in future they may like to add such services at Bittwatt platform.

yeah hopefully, the current state of our electricity sector needs immediate innovation and I think bittwatt is doing the right thing and in regards to the idea of selling self-generated electricity I think that would be a future upgrade
Activity: 420
July 03, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 03, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

There's been a lot of volatility over the last couple of days, hopefully it keeps propelling forwards. The only thing is the volume is down a lot from the 27th when it got pumped. I'm sure it will get back up to that level in the future.
July 03, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
July 03, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 10:11:01 AM
The basic object that in the future it has insured the development of the business.  Good luck guys.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 03, 2018, 10:07:45 AM
Hey guys anyone knows if their last invoice published the transaction was executed in fiat or in BWT? or did bittwatt convert it afterwards? I think there was a barcode in place but what does it have I did not check that.

it was paid in BWT tokens if you mean the mining plant bill? I believe the total was something like $30,000 worth of BWT that was used to pay the bill. (I think that's the one you mean!)

That's a pretty comfortable scenario for mining plant - to pay electricity bills in crypto. This seems to a full self-sufficiency model in real life!
Activity: 672
July 03, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

After reading here again and again questions about further expansion, I would like to show this list from the whitepaper https://ico.bittwatt.com/#whitepaper

Country Opening the market Estimated # of customers

China 2022-Q1 5.0
Russia 2021-Q3 2.0
Moldova 2021-Q2 0.1
Netherlands 2021-Q2 0.9
Denmark 2021-Q1 1.0
Norway 2021-Q1 1.0
Sweden 2021-Q1 1.2
Portugal 2020-Q2 0.3
Spain 2020-Q1 0.4
France 2019-Q4 0.8
Italy 2019-Q3 0.7
Germany 2019-Q2 1.2
Austria 2019-Q1 0.3
Hungary 2018-Q3 0.1
Ukraine 2018-Q3 0.2
Turkey 2018-Q2 0.5
Bulgaria 2018-Q1 0.1

I believe the number of customers is in millions, this stat clearly shows they ate targeting mostly European countries

Obviously are the number of customers in millions. I think, that the calculated numbers are very low, at least for some countries like Germany for example. There should be more than 1.2 million potential customers for BWT.

This is some good stat and in  no way are those numbers low.. They are only trying not to become over ambitious and later not deliver. And i hope you put in mind the crypto acceptance rate.
Amazing after being a success in Europe are they planning to go in Asia? it would be smart to introduce Bittwatt there and get a lot of investors.

They also want to start soon in Singapore. They even have their headquarters in Singapore. At least they are registered there.
Singapore would be a great market, where a lot of electricity is needed

If the Singapore market have a great demand for electricity then it's a  good choice for there but if they have found a cost effective way to solve their energy demand in a low rate, then I dunt support the idea

You do have a point, its not all about where their headquarters is located but where the market is, its always necessary to consider the environment one intends to have its business situated before investing in such an area, i don't think its wise to locate such in a highly competitive area or where power is extremely sufficient, well, i believe the team knows what's best
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
July 03, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

July 03, 2018, 09:01:15 AM
Hey guys anyone knows if their last invoice published the transaction was executed in fiat or in BWT? or did bittwatt convert it afterwards? I think there was a barcode in place but what does it have I did not check that.

it was paid in BWT tokens if you mean the mining plant bill? I believe the total was something like $30,000 worth of BWT that was used to pay the bill. (I think that's the one you mean!)
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 03, 2018, 08:56:18 AM
As for me I don’t believe in ICO in the energy sector. It needs great investments, long term money, and never give short time profit. Why ICO?

I think you are a bit confused, Bittwatt aren't starting up their own energy provider company... they are creating a decentralized platform for users/providers to interact and find a new energy deal/find new customers.

Why ICO... to raise the funds for development, marketing and remunerate staff/team members, every project does this.

If you read into the whitepaper you would understand a little bit more about why they are based on the blockchain and why they ran an ICO which finished on June 8th.

DYOR!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 08:44:43 AM
I haven't read anything for quite some time that we can sell our self-produced electricity on the Bittwatt platform. The development of this platform will probably take some time. Or does anyone have other information about this?

Yes, Bittwatt team have not mentioned about such plans. But in future they may like to add such services at Bittwatt platform.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
July 03, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

After reading here again and again questions about further expansion, I would like to show this list from the whitepaper https://ico.bittwatt.com/#whitepaper

Country Opening the market Estimated # of customers

China 2022-Q1 5.0
Russia 2021-Q3 2.0
Moldova 2021-Q2 0.1
Netherlands 2021-Q2 0.9
Denmark 2021-Q1 1.0
Norway 2021-Q1 1.0
Sweden 2021-Q1 1.2
Portugal 2020-Q2 0.3
Spain 2020-Q1 0.4
France 2019-Q4 0.8
Italy 2019-Q3 0.7
Germany 2019-Q2 1.2
Austria 2019-Q1 0.3
Hungary 2018-Q3 0.1
Ukraine 2018-Q3 0.2
Turkey 2018-Q2 0.5
Bulgaria 2018-Q1 0.1

It will be interesting  for the team to start off in Eastern Europe, as it will be a good test to see if they can build up their company and brand before they branch into Western Europe where the entry into energy markets might be a little bit trickier.
Thanks for the summary. As per above summary they are going to Ukraine and Hungary. Bulgaria and turkey is operational?

As I have seen in the meantime, this list is not entirely correct. Romania is not even on the list, but the first one took place there. And they are already active in Bulgaria.
As for the other countries, I will ask once in the telegram channel

Didn't even realise that they are already active in Bulgaria, they have made impressive progress

Yeah, they've been operating in Bulgaria and I believe in time they will expand to other countries most especially asia countries.

Romania is not in the list, so the deal with Eva-Energy was kind of Bonus?. Anyway hope there will be many such surprises in future as well.

I asked in the telegram channel. but these bountyhive channel managers do not answer the right questions. they can only tell the ICO price and the homepage URL
I'll wait until the CEO answers, he always gives good information
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 07:34:52 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
July 03, 2018, 07:20:28 AM
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
July 03, 2018, 07:16:02 AM
I would agree the biggest challenge would be to get people to buy or use the BWT; I mean for energy providers to sell in BWT they need to have an incentive in place; But I think the exchange that was release could do the conversion in the back.

yeah, there needs to be an easy way for people to get BWT, like maybe they could earn BWT from their electric company as a form of loyalty reward, then they could just buy some more BWT to top up the exisiting ones they have.  But if it was me, and i had to then buy BTC or ETH to be able to buy BWT just to pay a bill I don't think id be doing that. E

That is a good point raised, It would make sense - it is a pain having to buy BTC OR ETH just to be able to buy BWT - kind of going round in circles

Exactly, people are lazy, and if there isn't some form of benefit in paying in BWT, it's only ever going to be people in Crypto who hold it, or can easily acquire ETH etc that will do so, for the breakout into the consumer market, it needs to be appealing and easy to use, im sure the team has considered this though and is working on a solution!

This problem is half solved with Fiat usage in the platform, I doubt if they be completely lazy to use their credit card to purchase BWT and that way it would break out pretty fast

Platform development at its best. Social events are at best for product launch in various countires. For ex. golf event in Bulgaria for their launch. Launch in various exchanges are on-going. Bittwatt seems to be the best one at this moment.

I have not been to a golf event once but believing I would in time to come maybe when Bittwatt reaches my region in the nearest future, when is the event happening I seem to have lost track of it
Pages:
Jump to: