Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 92. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 10:42:06 AM
Hello! when are you planning listing on big exchanges like a binance, huobi and etc.
am participate in bounty and wait good moment to sale BWT)

When it comes to ICO, there is a phase, so at the moment, the project is more concentrated with having a successful phase of sales, after that comes the period of listing, so is all about patience, the project will definitely come to that and i don't think is wise for the project to talk about the listing because an unexpected event may come up that will lead to some shift or probably a change in an exchange that was once stated, such scenario may cause uproar in the community
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 11, 2018, 10:33:04 AM
for campaign participants already getting rewards. if possible tau how much price per token bittwatt at ico time.
thank you

Check out there bounty telegram for more information regarding bounties, they will answer any questions you may have.

Price per token = 1ETH = 7,200BWT

And the price for Bittwatt Token if you chosse to buy via coss exchange is 1BTW=0,12$. On coss you will get extra 5% bonus on your purchase.

Wasn't aware of the 5% bonus on Coss; that's pretty cool - but why is that? is that from the exchange perspective or Bitwatt?
Isn't that bad for early investors who have bought it from their website instead of COSS? as they could have gotten a 5% bonus.
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 10:23:28 AM
Hello! when are you planning listing on big exchanges like a binance, huobi and etc.
am participate in bounty and wait good moment to sale BWT)
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
May 11, 2018, 10:16:36 AM
Which countries do you plan to have Bittwatt present at? Do you have contacts at any international energy company so as to ensure any future international expansion goes smoothly?

There is a map in their website; Romania is for sure given it is a Romanian startup. They plan expansion to Bulgaria, Serbia and Macedonia.  Hungry and the UK as well as Singapore would be next in line followed by Austria. If you go to https://www.bittwatt.com/business you will more details there.

Cool. Most of these countries are not so popular around the world. Most persons (like me)  will actually be expecting a startup from popular European websites.

Bitwatt is looking same like Restart Energy project. They are both from Romanian and going to mass expansion on European countries. Anyway I will choose RED, project that already finished ICO and reached some great milestones.

I just did a google search on RED and they have a great concept similar to BITTWATT which makes me the more excited, energy project is quite a very big project and having different players with same goals in mind is very much fine by me, if the goal is to be achieved, energy is needed by man and having all hands on deck is quite accommodating as the sky is quite wide for all the birds to fly
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 10:09:54 AM
Bittwatt is switching gears towards a balanced energy trading market where the offer is instantly matched with the request.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
May 11, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
for campaign participants already getting rewards. if possible tau how much price per token bittwatt at ico time.
thank you

Check out there bounty telegram for more information regarding bounties, they will answer any questions you may have.

And the price for Bittwatt Token if you chosse to buy via coss exchange is 1BTW=0,12$. On coss you will get extra 5% bonus on your purchase.

Wasn't aware of the 5% bonus on Coss; that's pretty cool - but why is that? is that from the exchange perspective or Bitwatt?
Activity: 420
May 11, 2018, 09:20:58 AM
thank you

May 11, 2018, 09:00:35 AM
thank you

Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 08:47:13 AM
thank you
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 08:25:03 AM
All tokens will be released / distributed at the end of token sale. You can see them in your dashboard.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 07:45:55 AM
This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit! I recommend to all investors.

I think there will be some really big news coming from Bittwatt after the ICO ends, it's crazy that there is now only 5 days left until it finishes. It's great that they have nearly hit their hard cap, don't forget new investors there is still a 10% bonus available.

in 4 days phase 3 of the ICO ends with 10% bonus, then it goes on until 27.5. without a bonus, only then ends the ICO
which big news do you expect after the ICO?

Well I haven't seen anything official from the Bittwatt team yet, but surely we are expecting some new exchange listings/partnerships after the ICO ends! I would personally like to see them get onto KuCoin, their BTW token will do well on KuCoin.

I am assuming COSS is one to start with; Coss supports fiat as well so it makes it a good place to list and raise funds. I think they can start listing with small-medium exchanges and build their way to the bigger exchanges. I know the bigger exchanges cost tons.

They will surely start with coss since they are in partnership with them in the ico. Coss is a good exchange, its just not known to many yet.
Yea i have seen a lot of good reviews about COSS and i have even tried it out it is very simple to understand and it is very fast.

I haven't tried it myself and also heard is an easy exchange to use... But what's the cost of withdrawal? I mean their withdrawal fee.

Withdrawal fee is always one of the more important things, as their a new exchange i'll imagine they are still working on lowering their fees, most exchanges, start higher and back off as they get a bit of a buffer for safety, a quick google shows that they have talked a few times about wanting to have a 0 profit withdrawal fee...

That said the bonus that you get for bittwatt for buying via coss seems well worth it to me at least

Zero profit, quite an attractive side of coss, essentially its not a dex so I ain't bothered much, I'd expect that BWT trading should have some real volume already upon listing since it's already a knowledge

I don't know what exact this zero profit withdrawal means. Will they charge any amount for withdrawal or not ? Also exchange charging lower fee does not mean it's good. Exchange need extra money to make it more secure and provide best trading experience, by adding latest and fastest devices/platforms. And for this they need money.

It's continuous improvement/development process.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 07:33:42 AM
Which countries do you plan to have Bittwatt present at? Do you have contacts at any international energy company so as to ensure any future international expansion goes smoothly?

There is a map in their website; Romania is for sure given it is a Romanian startup. They plan expansion to Bulgaria, Serbia and Macedonia.  Hungry and the UK as well as Singapore would be next in line followed by Austria. If you go to https://www.bittwatt.com/business you will more details there.

Cool. Most of these countries are not so popular around the world. Most persons (like me)  will actually be expecting a startup from popular European websites.

I think they started with those countries because it's easy to start the business or might be less paper work compare to other European countries. But once Bittwatt established themselves in these small countries then it will be easy for them to expand in big, popular countries.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
May 11, 2018, 07:10:18 AM
Thing that interests me is I wonder if the prices will fluctuate during the day? For example in the evenings when alot of people are at home, using electric etc would it be more expensive than say the dead of night, or during the working day.. Going to be interesting to see what arbitrage opportunities there are.
Activity: 420
May 11, 2018, 06:39:27 AM

Yea.  I think the world is changing 2-3 decades ago most innovative startup are from America,china and some European region but now a lot of other players are coming into the game and I think bittwatt will make huge impact in countries like Romanian, Bulgaria, turkey etc.  I expect that with time bittwatt will completely capture many of this countries.

if they can implement their plans, then in a few years they will be present throughout europe. That would be great, especially for us who have invested right at the beginning.
I really see a great future for Bittwatt and I'm considering adding more tokens to my portfolio

If Bittwatt really can be operating throughout Europe with success, all the investors from the ICO will be happy. But this also means they have to hold their tokens and don't start to panic if the tokens do not 'moon' right after the ICO. Some projects just need more time to shine but in the end, the waiting will pay off.

Bittwatt has already some big partnerships with companies in some countries. The product work in Romania and Bulgaria and they will expand to other countries soon. In my opinion the best ICO in energy sector so far, it will moon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 06:23:54 AM

Yea.  I think the world is changing 2-3 decades ago most innovative startup are from America,china and some European region but now a lot of other players are coming into the game and I think bittwatt will make huge impact in countries like Romanian, Bulgaria, turkey etc.  I expect that with time bittwatt will completely capture many of this countries.

if they can implement their plans, then in a few years they will be present throughout europe. That would be great, especially for us who have invested right at the beginning.
I really see a great future for Bittwatt and I'm considering adding more tokens to my portfolio

If Bittwatt really can be operating throughout Europe with success, all the investors from the ICO will be happy. But this also means they have to hold their tokens and don't start to panic if the tokens do not 'moon' right after the ICO. Some projects just need more time to shine but in the end, the waiting will pay off.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 11, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
May 11, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 05:29:44 AM
Bittwatt is present at Future Banking, event focused on digitalisation and innovations in the banking and payments industry. Major companies such as: VISA , Revolut, Monzo are present at the event. The project is really making more progress

Sometimes the world don't know the true power of an innovative idea until someone push them to see It. I think activities like this from the part of bittwatt will make the world see the importance of what they are offering. Kudos bittwatt

No one will actually know if a good project exist or not, unless the team goes out there and do some marketing, bittwatt understands that is doing well in that aspect and i'm pretty sure that's the main reason the news about the project is like everywhere, these live events are really helpful and if you've noticed, ICO is not like how it used to be where you get something even when you do nothing, now the game has changed and only the strong will survive

I am a strong believer in the live events; they allow you to see how the team can actually perform; since you will be exposed to random questions and sometimes really tough ones and how the team responds is very important.  Aside from the exposure it is very important to see the team perform. I think they have been doing a good job and especially the COSS partnership was a smart move.
Activity: 672
May 11, 2018, 05:19:45 AM
Bittwatt is present at Future Banking, event focused on digitalisation and innovations in the banking and payments industry. Major companies such as: VISA , Revolut, Monzo are present at the event. The project is really making more progress

Sometimes the world don't know the true power of an innovative idea until someone push them to see It. I think activities like this from the part of bittwatt will make the world see the importance of what they are offering. Kudos bittwatt

No one will actually know if a good project exist or not, unless the team goes out there and do some marketing, bittwatt understands that is doing well in that aspect and i'm pretty sure that's the main reason the news about the project is like everywhere, these live events are really helpful and if you've noticed, ICO is not like how it used to be where you get something even when you do nothing, now the game has changed and only the strong will survive
May 11, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

Going to be interesting to see how the sale of electric works, alot of those startup countries can produce it alot cheaper than say the UK. (that's why alot of mining operations are in countries like that)

The expected turnover for the Romanian site is expected to be $25,000,000 a very nice figure, more details can be found here @ https://www.bittwatt.com/static/files/Eva-Energy.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: