Pages:
Author

Topic: archived - page 38. (Read 146415 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
July 06, 2014, 08:38:24 PM
Activity: 966
July 06, 2014, 08:36:44 PM
still waiting for the dev to answer must be so swarmed with exciting stuff that he can't open his threads tab lololol seriously ppl !! wake the fuck up...  the ppl here yelling yay are the ppl that r gonna dump on u as soon as this hits their target ,, enjoy  and again I'm always here waiting for the dev...zzzzzzzzzzzz
July 06, 2014, 08:35:29 PM
nope, no panic! But I can understand some of these concern because of all the scam coins. Some people really fucked up this scene and it is hard for genuine people to build something and get trusted by community.

Come on people. This coin is not even 2 weeks old! Give them the oppertunity to earn your trust. If they don't deliver and are moving deadline after deadline.. then you should panic!

+1

Someone is sitting back reading this going shut up im still buying!
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Trusted Member
July 06, 2014, 08:32:34 PM
nope, no panic! But I can understand some of these concern because of all the scam coins. Some people really fucked up this scene and it is hard for genuine people to build something and get trusted by community.

Come on people. This coin is not even 2 weeks old! Give them the oppertunity to earn your trust. If they don't deliver and are moving deadline after deadline.. then you should panic!

+1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 06, 2014, 08:23:10 PM

Activity: 518
July 06, 2014, 08:20:44 PM
dont know why people are complaining that much. price is going up so everybody should be happy!

and what do you expect from a coin which is only a few days old. let the dev work on new stuff to improve coin value. im sure he will post an update when there is any news to tell.

no updates doesnt mean nobody is working! just be patient, we cant be millionaires in a day Smiley
July 06, 2014, 08:10:33 PM
dev needs to give an update.  Mia dev can be a coin killer.

Please dev give an update....

dev has already said that he will update when there will be noticeable progress on development, and it's sunday today

The dev logged in TODAY.... When coins do this usually people are trying 2 get cheap coins before the news comes... I will continue buying seriously feel free 2 sell Smiley

Agreed. These people are silly. "OMG, the Dev has not posted a major update within 3025 seconds! My arbitrary rule of hearing from the Dev within 3025 seconds, based on sacred geometry and Fibonacci numbers divided by 2 half pi minus the circumference of the earth minus the time it takes for light to travel from the moon to the empire state building divided by the size of my dick, has been broken! Therefore this coin is surely going to die within another 3025 seconds! Unless....THE DEV POSTS!

This coin will make money if and only if the Dev delivers on his/her promises. Success of a crypto is not based on how many posts the Dev makes a day. Look at Potcoin, or Vericoin. Its all about product. You crazy nuts.

You named 2 great examples there... It's funny tho they say where are devs devs are gone but yet I can't get a buy in without buying up sell side and someone already did that..... 500sat wait til the dev does come out after his couple hours absence LOL
ok buddy keep promoting so your bag doesn't go to shit... i was being nice but no dev plus 5% premine is a deadly combo , so lol to u and your bag of xxx lol good luck cause even if it picks up...5% will dump u to the ground... blind trust way to go...

u just write with no reading? did u see where premine is located?
check it and write after that

I'm talking from experience.  crypto markets are very volatile.  Anything which creates doubt in peoples minds will have a negative effect on the coin.  Even a "Hello, things are going well in the background" from the dev would create investor confidence.  Personally I'm holding my xxxcoin for now, but im watching the market and this thread very closely. 

I don't think we will just get a hello... When dev comes he comes with news Smiley   he was on today I really wouldn't panic
July 06, 2014, 08:02:35 PM

dev has already said that he will update when there will be noticeable progress on development, and it's sunday today

The dev logged in TODAY.... When coins do this usually people are trying 2 get cheap coins before the news comes... I will continue buying seriously feel free 2 sell Smiley

Agreed. These people are silly. "OMG, the Dev has not posted a major update within 3025 seconds! My arbitrary rule of hearing from the Dev within 3025 seconds, based on sacred geometry and Fibonacci numbers divided by 2 half pi minus the circumference of the earth minus the time it takes for light to travel from the moon to the empire state building divided by the size of my dick, has been broken! Therefore this coin is surely going to die within another 3025 seconds! Unless....THE DEV POSTS!

This coin will make money if and only if the Dev delivers on his/her promises. Success of a crypto is not based on how many posts the Dev makes a day. Look at Potcoin, or Vericoin. Its all about product. You crazy nuts.

You named 2 great examples there... It's funny tho they say where are devs devs are gone but yet I can't get a buy in without buying up sell side and someone already did that..... 500sat wait til the dev does come out after his couple hours absence LOL
ok buddy keep promoting so your bag doesn't go to shit... i was being nice but no dev plus 5% premine is a deadly combo , so lol to u and your bag of xxx lol good luck cause even if it picks up...5% will dump u to the ground... blind trust way to go...

I will guarantee he doesn't know where it is... People don't read they try and create fud
Activity: 406
July 06, 2014, 07:47:49 PM

I'm talking from experience.  crypto markets are very volatile.  Anything which creates doubt in peoples minds will have a negative effect on the coin.  Even a "Hello, things are going well in the background" from the dev would create investor confidence.  Personally I'm holding my xxxcoin for now, but im watching the market and this thread very closely. 
July 06, 2014, 07:42:00 PM

Activity: 700
July 06, 2014, 07:38:57 PM
Big news are comming!
July 06, 2014, 07:22:29 PM

July 06, 2014, 07:15:52 PM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 06, 2014, 07:13:41 PM

July 06, 2014, 07:13:26 PM
Guys, good info will come today, come in before it will be to late, community guys are working so hard with no sleep, give them some applause:)
July 06, 2014, 06:36:42 PM

Activity: 539
July 06, 2014, 06:15:47 PM

Activity: 406
July 06, 2014, 05:23:39 PM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 06, 2014, 05:14:32 PM
amazing how the dev can't speak for himself ... i already dumped then wanted back in and after this I'm out for sure just pulled my buys... hope it works out for you guys seriously no fud here , but i go by my rules, i invest in devs not coins and this one is mia so good luck to u all , ill be sitting this one out , no regrets

Good luck to you too. Cheers.
July 06, 2014, 04:32:00 PM
amazing how the dev can't speak for himself ... i already dumped then wanted back in and after this I'm out for sure just pulled my buys... hope it works out for you guys seriously no fud here , but i go by my rules, i invest in devs not coins and this one is mia so good luck to u all , ill be sitting this one out , no regrets
Pages:
Jump to: