Pages:
Author

Topic: archived - page 40. (Read 146415 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
July 06, 2014, 10:42:27 AM
Sounds good.

The logo can always be changed later.  I think getting the site uploaded and public as soon as possible is important.

Agreed. Logo can always be changed.

I'm wondering if logo voting is held on the site it could help the site get a higher google ranking because of the extra organic traffic.
Activity: 168
July 06, 2014, 10:35:55 AM
Sounds good.

The logo can always be changed later.  I think getting the site uploaded and public as soon as possible is important.
Activity: 126
July 06, 2014, 10:19:44 AM
hi,
if we want to upload xxx coin info site we need to vote today which logo win
Activity: 168
July 06, 2014, 09:37:19 AM
I have finished the public informational website.

Waiting on the dev to give access so I can upload the files and database.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 06, 2014, 09:29:25 AM

This one gets my vote.  That banner makes me want to spend xxxcoin  Cool
Activity: 141
July 06, 2014, 08:31:21 AM
July 06, 2014, 08:25:03 AM
Guys, how is going work on logos u can provide us? Which one do u like from samples we already got?
July 06, 2014, 06:11:36 AM
reserved:

I will give you my opinion when my head starts bonking less Wink can't even think clear at the moment so would be a mess.

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 06, 2014, 05:02:48 AM
everything about this coin is great but seriously the dev comes to the thread every 2 days.. we just supposed to hope its all good with old screen shots and no real explanation of where we stand with progress... @sushichef and @lovethecoins i see your both extremely active here , what do you guys think? and don't just answer as a big holder, honest opinion? dev feel free to respond ...

I know you didn't ask for my opinion directly, so feel free to ignore it if you choose. I personally don't feel it is a big deal that the dev is not on here all the time, because of techsolution and najzenmajsen were given a large percentage of the pre mine to develop other aspects of the coin and be active in the community, like is posted on the OP and in some of the dev's updates. Which they have been! I'm fairly sure the dev specifically said that in a post, so that the dev's focus can be on finishing the payment site. It would be a lot different if the dev just didn't come on and no one was put in charge of these other tasks, like the cam site and bolstering support. Which has not only come from techsolution and najzenmajsen, but also great community members, like you have already pointed out. I'm no where near as active on IRC or here as @sushichef and @lovethecoins, but actively follow and try and help a little where I can. I also mined the coin during POW stage and have been buying as much as I can. I don't have any huge amount like some do but have put a majority of bitcoin and litecoin holdings into this coin, because I think it has huge potential and great overall community support. Well there's my 2 bits.
Have a good day!
thanx for your opinion , well said  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
July 06, 2014, 04:59:56 AM
everything about this coin is great but seriously the dev comes to the thread every 2 days.. we just supposed to hope its all good with old screen shots and no real explanation of where we stand with progress... @sushichef and @lovethecoins i see your both extremely active here , what do you guys think? and don't just answer as a big holder, honest opinion? dev feel free to respond ...

I know you didn't ask for my opinion directly, so feel free to ignore it if you choose. I personally don't feel it is a big deal that the dev is not on here all the time, because of techsolution and najzenmajsen were given a large percentage of the pre mine to develop other aspects of the coin and be active in the community, like is posted on the OP and in some of the dev's updates. Which they have been! I'm fairly sure the dev specifically said that in a post, so that the dev's focus can be on finishing the payment site. It would be a lot different if the dev just didn't come on and no one was put in charge of these other tasks, like the cam site and bolstering support. Which has not only come from techsolution and najzenmajsen, but also great community members, like you have already pointed out. I'm no where near as active on IRC or here as @sushichef and @lovethecoins, but actively follow and try and help a little where I can. I also mined the coin during POW stage and have been buying as much as I can. I don't have any huge amount like some do but have put a majority of bitcoin and litecoin holdings into this coin, because I think it has huge potential and great overall community support. Well there's my 2 bits.
Have a good day!
July 06, 2014, 04:19:58 AM
July 06, 2014, 03:48:50 AM
*cricket... *cricket... 
July 06, 2014, 02:59:04 AM
ummm can someone plz dump down a little Wink
Activity: 658
July 06, 2014, 01:55:24 AM
dev is not see long time? Huh

O crypto world... He was on yesterday
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
July 06, 2014, 12:22:15 AM
dev is not see long time? Huh
Activity: 658
July 05, 2014, 11:12:10 PM
I would not say the guy has a weak hand  Crypto moves at lightspeed.  I'm on the rich list here, support the coin but also getting frustrated and starting to get antsy.  Logos are cool but we need results. Look at Voot: they say and they do (so far).  IRC is cool but this forum is where to put info. People like to come to a thread, check the last happenings and move on. Get stuff up in a testnet, let people see what your doing, get some hype.  Volume and value are slipping daily.

starting to get really annoyed with you guys  i post on the thread all the time and i never see the devs... I'm pulling out like a gentlemen Wink no pun intended, if the thread looks healthier soon ill dive back in ...

p.s. the logo looks great...

Like stated before; The dev cleary said They are creating a paymentsystem for all alts and have created XXX to become there main coin. What The community wants to do with The coin is up to them and we where given 800k XXX to make this happen.

Currently there are people working there ass of to create things. This will unfold coming week.

I'm sorry your hand was to weak and you needed The money for something else. No pun taken!

Hope to see you back in a week. A shame you have to buy in back 1000 sat +

We are on a long holiday weekend as well. 

I am expecting this week to be good

Me 2 get what you can before the attention comes back Smiley
Activity: 283
July 05, 2014, 10:11:34 PM
Time to get wasted!!

Holland! Holland!

See you people tomorrow! Have a great night! I will
see you.
Activity: 350
July 05, 2014, 10:05:08 PM
some of you may have missed this post, so here it is.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7667095
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
July 05, 2014, 09:44:59 PM
alright you pulled me back in lol , the community is strong i see , wasn't seeing much talk in the thread but everyones responses shows ne i was wrong... ill be accumulating again , looking forward to what lies ahead!
Well welcome back Smiley I still feel really good about this coin and it's future! I'll try and post a little more often Smiley
July 05, 2014, 09:29:41 PM
alright you pulled me back in lol , the community is strong i see , wasn't seeing much talk in the thread but everyones responses shows ne i was wrong... ill be accumulating again , looking forward to what lies ahead!
Pages:
Jump to: