Pages:
Author

Topic: archived - page 42. (Read 146415 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 05, 2014, 12:22:41 PM
yes,that's true that it works much faster on IRC.  But here also should keep active enough,just saying. Smiley

Yes, you are right also. So I would encourage everyone with questions, ideas or skills to speak up and start making this thread a little more active!
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
July 05, 2014, 12:17:37 PM
stage 1: create interesting coin
stage 2: ...
stage 3: mainstream adoption by targeted merchants / customers

any updates about stage 2, dev?

: )

All progress is done on IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/xxxcoin here are people discussing things and tasks are given to community members. At the moment they are working on a homepage for the coin, webcamsite, branding and setting up a marketing and PR plan.

This thread will only be used for DEVELOPMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS and ANSWER QUESTIONS to newcomers. This is NOT a development thread with continued progress please keep that in mind. If you think no work is been done you are WRONG.

It seems not a good answer.even for new comers ,they should be dispointed after they see this thread wasn't actively,anyway,This thread should be the first place for us,not many people can use IRC ,they just don't wanna so trouble.

It could change but then people need to become active at this thread.

Also I'm in no way connected to the team. Just like everyone else I;m a community member that is passing along information and current status of things. When people start using this thread for questions, offer help or other things for community the IRC people will come here and start talking.

Getting things done needs a lot of communication and this thread is no chatbox. If we need to get agreement on things it works much faster on IRC. Just saying
yes,that's true that it works much faster on IRC.  But here also should keep active enough,just saying. Smiley
July 05, 2014, 11:44:53 AM

All progress is done on IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/xxxcoin here are people discussing things and tasks are given to community members. At the moment they are working on a homepage for the coin, webcamsite, branding and setting up a marketing and PR plan.

This thread will only be used for DEVELOPMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS and ANSWER QUESTIONS to newcomers. This is NOT a development thread with continued progress please keep that in mind. If you think no work is been done you are WRONG.

It seems not a good answer.even for new comers ,they should be dispointed after they see this thread wasn't actively,anyway,This thread should be the first place for us,not many people can use IRC ,they just don't wanna so trouble.

It could change but then people need to become active at this thread.

Also I'm in no way connected to the team. Just like everyone else I;m a community member that is passing along information and current status of things. When people start using this thread for questions, offer help or other things for community the IRC people will come here and start talking.

Getting things done needs a lot of communication and this thread is no chatbox. If we need to get agreement on things it works much faster on IRC. Just saying
July 05, 2014, 11:41:49 AM

July 05, 2014, 11:16:02 AM

All progress is done on IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/xxxcoin here are people discussing things and tasks are given to community members. At the moment they are working on a homepage for the coin, webcamsite, branding and setting up a marketing and PR plan. As you can see the logo contest was extended so the community could get better designs and this is still ongoing.

edit: not such a good statement.

Activity: 532
July 05, 2014, 11:00:59 AM

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
July 05, 2014, 10:51:04 AM

xxx: XTSeRmxTVURqFgQ1Tod6XDcSef49N7Vnqe
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
July 05, 2014, 06:54:52 AM

JUST AWESOME. I will vote for this
July 05, 2014, 06:45:35 AM
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 05, 2014, 05:28:12 AM
Activity: 910
July 05, 2014, 04:27:37 AM

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your XXXcoin for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=XXX

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Activity: 350
July 04, 2014, 11:36:05 PM
yay, my first stake payment
Activity: 966
July 04, 2014, 11:35:27 PM
now that i like! sleek , professional , and not vulgar ! amazing work A+   ---    dev hows the cams going ? and are we gonna try and be accepted in other sites ? this coin is clean and appropriate any merchant would be proud to accept it just to get a piece of the whole crypto market... i can see triple X being the main anonymous way to pay for online cams and memberships etc...  very excited for this coin keep it up!
July 04, 2014, 08:26:35 PM
Activity: 252
July 04, 2014, 07:52:33 PM
damn that's sweet looking.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
July 04, 2014, 07:41:30 PM

July 04, 2014, 07:33:07 PM
I think this is a good choice! current entry's are a nice first impression of the skills that creators have. But like discussed on IRC the proffesionalism is just not there yet and it needs to been done right the first time.

I would like to encourage all entry's to try and work a little more on your logo! I already gave my opion a couple of messages ago. Think we should have a entry that has the X's diagonal (pref. with girls next to it)

Yup. take my idea and don't give me credit. haha j/k

Credits to you sir! I just backed it up.. People do visit IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/xxxcoin
Activity: 252
July 04, 2014, 07:25:17 PM
I think this is a good choice! current entry's are a nice first impression of the skills that creators have. But like discussed on IRC the proffesionalism is just not there yet and it needs to been done right the first time.

I would like to encourage all entry's to try and work a little more on your logo! I already gave my opion a couple of messages ago. Think we should have a entry that has the X's diagonal (pref. with girls next to it)

Yup. take my idea and don't give me credit. haha j/k
Pages:
Jump to: