Pages:
Author

Topic: archived - page 76. (Read 146415 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 28, 2014, 10:32:44 PM
The author, this coin only 3 days?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 28, 2014, 09:16:42 PM
sell 38000 = 0.26 btc  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Where to sell?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 28, 2014, 08:59:49 PM

https://coinking.io

xxxcoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:3373
         scrypt Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:7777

About COINKING.io
         50+ Coins
         1% Pool Fee
         Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
         Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256, Quark Support
         Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256
         American, European, and Asian stratum servers
         Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/WC/VTC/CINNI/WEST/PC/DRK/MAST/CRY/BOST/DIS
         Proprietary Profit Analysis Algorithm
         Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
         Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
         SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
         DDoS Protection
         Automated configuration builder for all coins/algorithms.
         Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
         URL: https://coinking.io
         Email: [email protected]
         IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Thanks for adding us ! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2014, 08:48:29 PM

https://coinking.io

xxxcoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:3373
         scrypt Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:7777

About COINKING.io
         50+ Coins
         1% Pool Fee
         Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
         Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256, Quark Support
         Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256
         American, European, and Asian stratum servers
         Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/WC/VTC/CINNI/WEST/PC/DRK/MAST/CRY/BOST/DIS
         Proprietary Profit Analysis Algorithm
         Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
         Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
         SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
         DDoS Protection
         Automated configuration builder for all coins/algorithms.
         Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
         URL: https://coinking.io
         Email: [email protected]
         IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 28, 2014, 08:34:39 PM
yes, be transparent with the address of premine could be good too and do not forget to specify what will be its use
I will report my usage of the premine and have the adress public. the adress im awaitning the coins on is
XQpgqfsmRW5KXbr7XzviXTTNeomdWFv1HY just waiting for an reply from the dev.

Dev make all set up with najzenmajsen and then u can work on whatever u want:)
I belive dev have gone to sleep , we'll wait for tomorrow and hopefully we can get on an exchange by then. i 've also contacted poloniex now.

good work, irc so quiet, no rain no ppl:)
June 28, 2014, 08:28:41 PM
yes, be transparent with the address of premine could be good too and do not forget to specify what will be its use
I will report my usage of the premine and have the adress public. the adress im awaitning the coins on is

I belive dev have gone to sleep , we'll wait for tomorrow and hopefully we can get on an exchange by then. i 've also contacted poloniex now.
June 28, 2014, 07:30:29 PM

June 28, 2014, 07:21:58 PM
June 28, 2014, 07:21:38 PM

i gave link to premine address upper
Activity: 539
June 28, 2014, 07:16:15 PM
June 28, 2014, 07:13:51 PM
OP you realize all the hashrate is on 1 pool? or has this coin forked?

Yes but we can't do anything against it, but we haven't see any fork yet, the two biggest pool which has 99% of the total hashrate
are on the same fork, so it is nothing to worry about yet. And the PoW stage will be over soon.

Hi! I'd just like to tell you that i've talked to the guys , and their intrested in adding it , however only one of the Bittrex devs were online atm , and he was gonna talk to the team about it. Richie is on vacation atm , In california so there's no idea to contact him , but Rami aswell as Ryan are in the IRC Chat So telling them you'd really like the coin to get added is a good idea , I'd however like to see the premine given to someone we can trust. I'd be ready to be a Community manager since it seems some ppl requested so. If you're intrested , Hit me a pm Smiley

Thanks, we tried to contact Ryan on IRC but he was offline again.
If you can talk to them could you send this informations to them?
Just some information that they would need to add the coin, like the Coin name / symbol, github link...

-- Info:
Coin name: XXXcoin
Coin trading symbol: XXX
Launch date (Past): UTC 2014.06.26 20:00
Github link: https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin
Exchanges: Currently no any exchanges

Official blockchian explorer: http://xxx.explorer.ssdpool.com:9013/
Transaction fee: 0.005 XXX
Minimum trading size: Maybe 0.000001 is a good idea, it is a minimum an address can hold.

PNG images with transparent background:
http://s30.postimg.org/3nhvkvig1/XXXCoin.png
http://s4.postimg.org/4jq3w9byx/XXXCoin32.png

-- End

Okay I think everybody here agreed that you would be a Community Manager, and we agree about it too, we seen you did a lot to gather people on IRC.
So we think you deserve this job Smiley , we can talk the other things in pm, as what is next.
First we could give you some percent from the premine, to send it to the bounties, but we can't really collect who have this, because we think only 2 pool sent us an address, the others didn't even say anything about bounty.
And there were pool who couldn't compile, so he asked us to remove them, and there were pool where nobody mined, but we think we should give them a bounty too.
And there was a blockchain guy.

We just had a dev meeting, where we discussed what should we do with the premine,
however the pool option to keep it at an exchange won, we don't think that would be a good idea.

1. It is never a good think to keep money on any exchange in long term, no metter what, we don't know about their security,
and we shouldn't encourage our merchants to keep their coins on our site too. We want to make our exchange very safe, but sometimes errors can happen.

2. We would make an exchange on our site too, so it is like we are a rival exchange, isn't it weird that an exchange keeps an other rival exchanges wealth? Its too odd.

3. We respect bittrex, we trading on their site from almost the starts, but no mattar how old are the exchange or how trusted, mistakes can happen.
Just for example the most trusted and oldest bitcoin exchange, what had the biggest volume, mt.gox, where they are now?
If we would ask 100 person would they trust their coins on mt.gox 100 would say never.
But why? They were existed almost from the beginning of the bitcoins, they were the most trusted ones.
After thinking for a while , i kind of agree with you that letting bittrex keep it isent a good idea, since 1. coins wont stake (slowing down blockchain ) 2. as you said there can be security problems. So i think you have a point there, but i still think some trustable guys should hold it , Im awaiting a pm from you about all the info i need to know. I've also sent an adress where you can put some of the premine for the community.

great keep good work:)
June 28, 2014, 07:10:09 PM

Yes but we can't do anything against it, but we haven't see any fork yet, the two biggest pool which has 99% of the total hashrate
are on the same fork, so it is nothing to worry about yet. And the PoW stage will be over soon.

Hi! I'd just like to tell you that i've talked to the guys , and their intrested in adding it , however only one of the Bittrex devs were online atm , and he was gonna talk to the team about it. Richie is on vacation atm , In california so there's no idea to contact him , but Rami aswell as Ryan are in the IRC Chat So telling them you'd really like the coin to get added is a good idea , I'd however like to see the premine given to someone we can trust. I'd be ready to be a Community manager since it seems some ppl requested so. If you're intrested , Hit me a pm Smiley

Thanks, we tried to contact Ryan on IRC but he was offline again.
If you can talk to them could you send this informations to them?
Just some information that they would need to add the coin, like the Coin name / symbol, github link...

-- Info:
Coin name: XXXcoin
Coin trading symbol: XXX
Launch date (Past): UTC 2014.06.26 20:00
Github link: https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin
Exchanges: Currently no any exchanges

Official blockchian explorer: http://xxx.explorer.ssdpool.com:9013/
Transaction fee: 0.005 XXX
Minimum trading size: Maybe 0.000001 is a good idea, it is a minimum an address can hold.

PNG images with transparent background:
http://s30.postimg.org/3nhvkvig1/XXXCoin.png
http://s4.postimg.org/4jq3w9byx/XXXCoin32.png

-- End

Okay I think everybody here agreed that you would be a Community Manager, and we agree about it too, we seen you did a lot to gather people on IRC.
So we think you deserve this job Smiley , we can talk the other things in pm, as what is next.
First we could give you some percent from the premine, to send it to the bounties, but we can't really collect who have this, because we think only 2 pool sent us an address, the others didn't even say anything about bounty.
And there were pool who couldn't compile, so he asked us to remove them, and there were pool where nobody mined, but we think we should give them a bounty too.
And there was a blockchain guy.

We just had a dev meeting, where we discussed what should we do with the premine,
however the pool option to keep it at an exchange won, we don't think that would be a good idea.

1. It is never a good think to keep money on any exchange in long term, no metter what, we don't know about their security,
and we shouldn't encourage our merchants to keep their coins on our site too. We want to make our exchange very safe, but sometimes errors can happen.

2. We would make an exchange on our site too, so it is like we are a rival exchange, isn't it weird that an exchange keeps an other rival exchanges wealth? Its too odd.

3. We respect bittrex, we trading on their site from almost the starts, but no mattar how old are the exchange or how trusted, mistakes can happen.
Just for example the most trusted and oldest bitcoin exchange, what had the biggest volume, mt.gox, where they are now?
If we would ask 100 person would they trust their coins on mt.gox 100 would say never.
But why? They were existed almost from the beginning of the bitcoins, they were the most trusted ones.
After thinking for a while , i kind of agree with you that letting bittrex keep it isent a good idea, since 1. coins wont stake (slowing down blockchain ) 2. as you said there can be security problems. So i think you have a point there, but i still think some trustable guys should hold it , Im awaiting a pm from you about all the info i need to know. I've also sent an adress where you can put some of the premine for the community.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 28, 2014, 07:03:19 PM
Probably because everyone has a crapload already in their wallets. Moving on to mine something else.
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
June 28, 2014, 06:53:13 PM
hmmm, roughly about 12 hours of POW left, and no exchange.  This is not looking good  Undecided
Activity: 518
June 28, 2014, 06:47:37 PM
This is also what happened yesterday to the pool.mn one. It went from 10 gh to 3 gh.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
June 28, 2014, 06:45:29 PM
https://xxx.suprnova.cc would need some more love from the miners.. hop in, just 1 % fee Smiley

I've changed the session cookies to 24h now

Anything wrong guys ? Load far under 15% now.. few miners left..

I've checked the logs and saw nothing suspicious.. Server was up all the time, payouts every 30 secs...

Is/was anything wrong or why is hash decreasing ?
June 28, 2014, 06:30:19 PM
Dev , you might've told us but i couldnt find it anywhere, what's the premine adress?

premine was block number 1

http://xxx.explorer.ssdpool.com:9013/tx/8ecb2a5e843f7ffbcd43f5a8b1f88f540350ba9a0de2a2a1476d305757a7e30d

we need better exlorer with wallets etc
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 28, 2014, 06:00:51 PM
Where we at with exchanges?

We have already contacted to bittrex and poloniex, but they didn't respond to us.
We got tired of that, maybe somebody there in the community who know these guy well should contact them.

We don't really need that exchange that fast, however it can be good, many people
write to us that they would by coins now, because they can't mine.

Now it is up to the community, we tried it, we went to the bittrex IRC too and got no response, maybe they werent there.
But you should too go the the #bittrex freenode IRC and request Richie to list XXX on bittrex,
more peope would ask the faster they would add it.

so why not in the meanwhile go to an exchange, where you pay for voting ??

e.g. Bleutrade is such a possibility. you could invest some of the premine, and just vote a little bit.
(i dont like this pay-for-vote either, but in this case it could be an advantage. for "just" around 0,1 btc it would be on number one at Bleutrade just now...)

Activity: 525
June 28, 2014, 05:50:08 PM
At which block does PoW end?
June 28, 2014, 05:39:55 PM

its just the pool not being able to check nethash
Pages:
Jump to: