Pages:
Author

Topic: archived - page 78. (Read 146415 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 28, 2014, 03:10:46 PM
Then again, I joined Pool.mn and I already mined 1,000,000 coins so I guess that's a win.
are they for sale ? Wink
Activity: 518
June 28, 2014, 03:06:39 PM
Then again, I joined Pool.mn and I already mined 1,000,000 coins so I guess that's a win.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 28, 2014, 02:38:33 PM
NOTIFICATION regarding Central Cavern XXXCoin pool:

Until bounties are paid, we will be doing no admin or upkeep of the pool.
Also, the CentralCavern forum account has been banned for spamming. As a result of this ban, they will not be able to respond to any queries for the next 14 days. I'm afraid this matter is out of our hands as restrictions include PM's.

kind regards,

I lost a shitload of time mining on this pool because of that DDOS attack. It looks like it's pretty easy for someone to just attack it anyways.

you should always set fail-overs, wherever you are mining. you alone are responsible for this.
Activity: 518
June 28, 2014, 02:31:59 PM

Also, the CentralCavern forum account has been banned for spamming. As a result of this ban, they will not be able to respond to any queries for the next 14 days. I'm afraid this matter is out of our hands as restrictions include PM's.

kind regards,

I lost a shitload of time mining on this pool because of that DDOS attack. It looks like it's pretty easy for someone to just attack it anyways.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 28, 2014, 01:51:12 PM
cant wait for this to be on exchange  Grin

why?Smiley

it begins with D... and ends in ...ump

LOL  Roll Eyes

however, i intend on making the most of the PoS for a while. I like PoS coins.. got a soft spot for 'em  Cheesy

the same here:)
June 28, 2014, 01:50:27 PM
less then 3k blocks left in POW

What's the last PoW block (I can't be bothered to work it out)

~8600
June 28, 2014, 01:48:14 PM

What's the last PoW block (I can't be bothered to work it out)
June 28, 2014, 01:45:01 PM
cant wait for this to be on exchange  Grin

why?Smiley

it begins with D... and ends in ...ump

LOL  Roll Eyes

however, i intend on making the most of the PoS for a while. I like PoS coins.. got a soft spot for 'em  Cheesy
June 28, 2014, 01:42:16 PM
cant wait for this to be on exchange  Grin

why?Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 28, 2014, 01:37:07 PM
cant wait for this to be on exchange  Grin
June 28, 2014, 01:08:04 PM
after irc tipping will start working again i will rain 5k-10k xxx on irc users, so be ready, never know when it starts
June 28, 2014, 12:57:59 PM
June 28, 2014, 12:50:21 PM

kind regards,

so, u mean they did not pay miners so far?

auto payouts work fine, email validations work fine, there are no problems.
What I am stating is that we will not respond to support requests and we will be performing no admin on the pool until bounties are fully paid.
we offer a very low 0.5% fee. we rely on bounties to help up keep the server, and the work we do.

ok, i see
June 28, 2014, 12:49:16 PM

kind regards,

auto payouts work fine, email validations work fine, there are no problems.
What I am stating is that we will not respond to support requests and we will be performing no admin on the pool until bounties are fully paid.
we offer a very low 0.5% fee. we rely on bounties to help up keep the server, and the work we do.
AND... we are very good at what we do -we were one of the first active pools on this coin and all issues have been resolved very quickly, up until now.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
June 28, 2014, 12:47:43 PM
https://xxx.suprnova.cc would need some more love from the miners.. hop in, just 1 % fee Smiley

I've changed the session cookies to 24h now
June 28, 2014, 12:46:15 PM

kind regards,

June 28, 2014, 12:34:53 PM

kind regards,
June 28, 2014, 12:31:17 PM
Where we at with exchanges?
This question have been asked multiple Times in the irc , i've talked to bittres team about this , but the Guy that usually adds Coins is at a beach or smth but we Will probably be added within 24-48H

did u talk to richie at bittrex irc?
June 28, 2014, 12:30:17 PM
This question have been asked multiple Times in the irc , i've talked to bittres team about this , but the Guy that usually adds Coins is at a beach or smth but we Will probably be added within 24-48H

hi, i voted on you to be one of manager and maybe scorpianz
hope u can agree:) i trust you can make it good
Activity: 700
June 28, 2014, 12:22:04 PM
Pages:
Jump to: