Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 11. (Read 81842 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello,

I am staking now for 3 days and my balance is still 1000.00 coins. How long does it take for 1st reward? Thank you,

Have you set up a masternode? It took about 5 days for me to get first reward from a masternode.

Yes. It sorted out later that day.

Now I can not transfer everything from my wallet. I always get the message "Insufficient funds". I can transfer everything except 1.000,00 coins from my wallet. Are this 1.000,00 locked somewhere. Can I unlock them and send them? Thank you,

You have to stop running your masternode to withdraw the 1000 coin collateral.

To stop running a masternode, commend out the line in the goldminenode.conf file (put a # at the start of the line), then stop and start your wallet.

C

It worked. Thank you,
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
i was doing some research on cheap masternode coins when i saw arctic, it seems to be way old but why is the price still down, i believe dev. needs do some marketing and  becomes more active so as to drive the price up.
I need link to the discord channel
I will also appreciate if anyone could PM me links to other cheap MN(I hope i'm not breaking any rule here)

Discords:

https://discord.gg/AMsACW3

https://discord.gg/SK2V95B

C.
Activity: 118
Passion brought Us here....
i was doing some research on cheap masternode coins when i saw arctic, it seems to be way old but why is the price still down, i believe dev. needs do some marketing and  becomes more active so as to drive the price up.
I need link to the discord channel
I will also appreciate if anyone could PM me links to other cheap MN(I hope i'm not breaking any rule here)
Is this coin still active ? Can I setup the masternode on my local PC ?

The coin is still live, but no dev activity. Yes you can set-up on your local pc as long as you have a static IP address and you are prepared to keep you pc on 24/7.

Frankly, it's not worth it though as yearly reward for a masternode is $12!

C.

Hello,

I am staking now for 3 days and my balance is still 1000.00 coins. How long does it take for 1st reward? Thank you,

Have you set up a masternode? It took about 5 days for me to get first reward from a masternode.

Now I can not transfer everything from my wallet. I always get the message "Insufficient funds". I can transfer everything except 1.000,00 coins from my wallet. Are this 1.000,00 locked somewhere. Can I unlock them and send them? Thank you,

You have to stop running your masternode to withdraw the 1000 coin collateral.

To stop running a masternode, commend out the line in the goldminenode.conf file (put a # at the start of the line), then stop and start your wallet.

C
Hello,

Activity: 3
I am a newby.
Does my desktop wallet also need to have portforwarding 7209 open for remote masternode(s).
All my 3 vps nodes are running but I still get status expired. I checked and the port 7209 on the vps are open.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
this coin is not growing as it was lunch march 2016 and still at 0.02 dev not active
Activity: 50
Hello,

Hello,

Activity: 50
Is getting this masternode even worth it? I mean masternodes.online shows it will give 0.19 coins a day for your investment and the MN will not even ROI in a year, so the only option is to hope the investment itself goes high. This seems unlikely, considering multiple of these masternode coins popping every single day.
ARC is one of the cheapest masternodes, thats why it is a relatively cheap way to get some experience in maintaining a VPS and specifically masternodes. However, it also can pay off earlier if coin price will eventually rise.
But unfortunately 0.19 coins per day is true.
Activity: 12
Hi Guys

My MN are stuck in PRE_ENABLED state. Firewall ports are OPEN. I checked debug file and getting this message

Goldminenode ping is invalid, block hash is too old...any ideas? Wallet has synced fully.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Is getting this masternode even worth it? I mean masternodes.online shows it will give 0.19 coins a day for your investment and the MN will not even ROI in a year, so the only option is to hope the investment itself goes high. This seems unlikely, considering multiple of these masternode coins popping every single day.
Activity: 16
I'm having issues getting the masternode running on Windows 7. All the how-to's I can find focus on VPS. Does ARC require static IP for masternode?
Activity: 84
where is discord channel or telegram channel?
Activity: 68
Hello

I cant unlock my wallet: Arctic Core versión v0.12.1.2-5cf70a6 (64-bit)

Im sure know the password. Is this a wallet's bug?

Is there any workaround?

Thanks.

I've been active in the ArcticCoin Discord community since June and have not heard of anyone having this issue. I fear your password is not what you think it is. I suggest you type the password into notepad and paste it from there so you can ensure that the keyboard international settings are not to blame.

C.

Thanks notepad works!!!  Roll Eyes
Hello

Is there any workaround?

Thanks.

I've been active in the ArcticCoin Discord community since June and have not heard of anyone having this issue. I fear your password is not what you think it is. I suggest you type the password into notepad and paste it from there so you can ensure that the keyboard international settings are not to blame.

C.
Activity: 68
Hello

Is there any workaround?

Thanks.
I have sent to the address but it seem 0.01 less than the required amount, what will happen?

You need EXACTLY 1000 in a fresh/empty address.

So, you need to buy 1 more coin, send to the same address as your first transfer. Then create a new address in your wallet (debug console getnewaddress mn01. Send the coins from your wallet to that new address sendtoaddress "new_address" 1000

C.
Activity: 238
I have sent to the address but it seem 0.01 less than the required amount, what will happen?
Pages:
Jump to: