Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 6. (Read 81837 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 101
How do you unlock your coins that you have locked into a masternode?

Also why is every single post about the price instead of the development and roadmap?

How do I unlock my coins from my masternode?

Huh

You should try something like this.

1. login to your vps
2. arcticcoind stop
3. set masternode=0 in the config file
4. arcticcoind
5. arcticcoind sendtoaddress "Wallet address" amount

You might have to tweak a bit, but this should get you started.

I am using the Arctic Core RPC console locally on a spare desktop.

So I don't have those commands or a config file, just use the console through the Arctic Core client.

I don't see any commands under the help menu that would unlock the coins. 

The goldminenode command has the start options but not a stop option, no clue, confused.

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

Also why is every single post about the price instead of the development and roadmap?

Huh

You should try something like this.

1. login to your vps
2. arcticcoind stop
3. set masternode=0 in the config file
4. arcticcoind
5. arcticcoind sendtoaddress "Wallet address" amount

You might have to tweak a bit, but this should get you started.

Huh
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is this project have bounty program? How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 80
I can not withdraw coins from the purse from the site cryptosha.com to the wallet of the yobit exchange. On yobit I choose replenishment of the ARCX coin and I get the received purse number on the output in cryptosha.com. In the end, he writes that the wallet number is incorrect. What am I doing wrong? Help, because I can not get through to technical support
Activity: 46
 The red days of the calendar, remember this, there has never been such a strong fall in the history of the Crypto-currency. Let's hope for the opposite, that the market will soon unfold.
Activity: 180
cant find whitepaper, roadmap and team members. If this information exist, where I can find it?
Activity: 161
My MN has been running for about 6 months now and i only see about 75 coins. Is this normal? Am i missing something?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
🎉Today we came with a really good news!
The final version of an ARC wallet has been released‼️
The wallet is available for downloading and using on Google Play service.
After the tests were done, we can ensure you that everything is working correctly.
Please, follow the link in order to download⏩ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=matoffo.arc.wallet
Or you can use a QR code, that is given below⏬
📌The whole previous week was rich in ups and downs since #bitcoin climbed above $ 9,000, thereby affecting virtually all the #altcoins that are traded with it in pairs. Arctic Coin, which twice tested the level of 1000 #Satoshi, did not become an exception, but unfortunately failed to consolidate it.
📌Today, we will analyze the weekly chart with a time integral of 1 hour.
📌The price, as predicted, came from the triangle up and made another test of key resistance levels (800-1000).
Over the past 2 weeks, #ArcticCoin has shown good growth rates both in price and volume trading. Now the price has moved to the zone of correction and testing of key support levels. Level 600 confirmed its strength and stood up, which is a very good sign that the price will not go lower. However, whether the price will go higher remains a question, since there was not formed a higher high.
📌According to the orders, it is clear that 600 is a sure level of support, which has already been repeatedly defended, it is worth paying special attention to it and placing its orders a little higher - in the range (620-650).
📌Indicators now show mixed signals, so we can not rely on them. But the price is still above 20 and 30 #EMA, which indicates the strength of this level.
#MACD crosses the signal line from the bottom to the top, which is a signal of a bullish trend, but a clear signal about uptrend has not yet been observed.
📌Support level 600;
📌The resistance level is 700-800;
📌Warrants for the purchase of 600-650;
📌Warrants for sale 850.

copper member
Activity: 42
Try pool yapool.net
Today we have released a new mining pool where we can mine this coin.

There is a mining calculator for this coin too.

Check pool Yapool on https://yapool.net/en/usd/

The pool have stratum servers in america, europe and asia.

You can mine many coins automatically or choose to mine only this coin using the "mine:SYMBOL" stratum parameter.

Payments can be made in BTC with the integrated exchange functionallity.

There is a screenshot of the main page:

copper member
Activity: 130
Best pool for Arctic Coin running with it's own masternode. - www.QuantumMiningPool.com
📍The cryptocurrency market has begun to come alive, and over the past couple of days all the crypto currencies began to show good growth performance and Arctic Coin was no exception.
Arctic Coin moved into an upward trend and the fact that ARC not only broke through the resistance level, which was at 600 level, but also went further and broke through the level of 1000 and even tested 1200, is confirmed by this, where the sale took place and the correction began.
📍Let's analyze the trading schedule with a candle interval of 30 minutes. We can clearly see on it that on April 20 we received a good signal that the trend has changed. Two bullish Mariboza candles that overcame the moving average (50 SMA) and after that the price practically did not fall below this level, which indicates that this price range is now a good level of support.
The price now ends the formation of a triangle, the breakdown of which seems to be up. The only indicator of the downtrend is the MACD, which looks down.
📍In a blue glass we can see a large number of aggressive buy orders, which is also a very positive trend towards an increase in the price. Level 800 looks now quite weak (a small number of small and medium orders for sales) and the resistance is likely to be broken and the price will test the level of 900-1000.
The main task at this stage is to maintain and maintain an upward trend. It is worth placing your orders in a blue glass from the level of 650 satosh and higher.

📍The support level is 600-700;
📍The resistance level is 800-900;
📍Orders for the purchase of 600,650;
📍Warrants for sale 950.1050.
🌐Recently #ArcticCoin shows positive dynamics and signs that the bearish trend is behind us. Let's analyze the price movement chart for the last week. We can see on it that the price was able to overcome the key resistance levels and gain a foothold at the level of 500 satosh, but ahead of the bulls there is still a lot of work, since for the final transition from the flat to the bull trend still needs a couple of efforts. Namely: to overcome two levels of Fibo 38.2% and 50%, after the breakdown of which you can safely say that the bullish trend has resumed.
🌐The indicators show mixed signals as the #MACD moves parallel to the signal line and hasn’t yet determined the vector of its further direction.
The price chart is above 50 -#SMA, which now acts as a support line, which indicates the strength of bulls in the short term.
🌐Also, if we analyze glasses of orders, we will see that buyers began to actively strengthen their positions at the level of 500-550 #satosh, and sellers in their turn retreated as there are practically no sell orders, which is likely to lead to further price growth to 600-650 satosh. The only factor that can stop the price movement up at the moment is the drawdown of the #bitcoin price, which in its turn will pull the rest of the cryptocurrencies.
🌐Support level is 500-550;
🌐The resistance level is 600-650;
🌐Warrants for the purchase of 550 and above;
🌐Warrants for sale 700.
What is the ARC project developing? I saw the roadmap, and I doubt that whether the price of coins will increase steadily with the increase of prices.

Hello! Thank you for the interest in our project!
We have lots of news and improving upcoming. Follow the news
Best regards, ARC team
What's up with Arctic coin? I know the actual developers didn't do much and this frustrated the supporters and investors hence a lot of them took their MasterNodes off of the network and sold their coins. Some even sold them at a huge loss as holding on to those coins did not make much sense as there was no development. Would like to understand what is being done now and how the current situation is different than what it was 4-6 months back, purely from a development perspective and not pricing/market?

Hello! Thank you for the interest in our project!
We have lots of news and improving upcoming. Follow the news
Best regards, ARC team
Activity: 336
What is the ARC project developing? I saw the roadmap, and I doubt that whether the price of coins will increase steadily with the increase of prices.
Activity: 868
What's up with Arctic coin? I know the actual developers didn't do much and this frustrated the supporters and investors hence a lot of them took their MasterNodes off of the network and sold their coins. Some even sold them at a huge loss as holding on to those coins did not make much sense as there was no development. Would like to understand what is being done now and how the current situation is different than what it was 4-6 months back, purely from a development perspective and not pricing/market?
📌This week the cryptocurrency market came to life and finally began to show signs that the bullish trend has returned.
All top 20 crypto assets show an increase in prices by 15-20 percent over the last two days, which is undoubtedly a positive signal for ARC, which, though not as dynamic, also shows positive dynamics.
📌Today we will turn to the two-week schedule of the price of Arctic Coin.
All last week the ARC price was in the channel 500-600 after it could not be kept at the level of 600.
Level 500 is key to all indicators, as it has acted and is a key support for the entire existence of Arctic Coin.
From this level, the price rebounded and followed the example of the top 20 leaders making a plus of 15%. So all who posted their orders in the area of 500 were able to make good money, but the price could not hold out for a long time and went to correction.
📌MACD crossed the signal line from the bottom up, which indicates positive dynamics in the long term and the price chart is above the SMA with a period of 50. Then it tested the EMA with a period of 20, which also indicates the resumption of the bullish trend.
The blue glass is packed with large orders starting from the level of 490 and higher, while the red one is practically empty.
📌For the breakthrough, the price does not have enough good momentum, which may soon become the active action of the team to develop a mobile application and re-branding.
📌 Level of resistance 600;
📌 Support level 520-530;
📌 Orders for the purchase of 500;
📌 Orders for sale 590.
Pages:
Jump to: