Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 10. (Read 81837 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Dev here?
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
I have had a masternode running since last summer and I think I have earned maybe 80 coins.  I get like .25 arc every couple of days.

No dude. Last summer, you would be getting 8 coins a day. Now you get 0.3 every 2 days.

c.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I have had a masternode running since last summer and I think I have earned maybe 80 coins.  I get like .25 arc every couple of days.
Coin seems interesting. Definitely cheapest masternode around.

Is there any plan for development or growth? Seems like it could be a good opportunity if it was marketed some.

I suggest you read a few more of the posts here and also join the discord servers that are mentioned in this post.

If you still feel this is a good opportunity, good for you!  Grin

C.
Activity: 6
Coin seems interesting. Definitely cheapest masternode around.

Is there any plan for development or growth? Seems like it could be a good opportunity if it was marketed some.
Activity: 38
Today, my wallet can't sync new block. It showed error message:

Code:
No block source avaiable...

What happen with this coin?
Activity: 199
Merit: 21
After the masternode is setup and you can see yourself on the explorer, how long before you see some kind of payment in the wallet?

Payments are sporadic and small, you get a reward every few days at best.
Activity: 199
Merit: 21
So, I have had my ARC MN running for a few months;  how much have I earned? A total of a few dollars LOL.  I really wish someone could make a plan for this coin to bring value.  It does not even begin to pay for the VPS to run it. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Hallo dev, Arctic Coin is seen as a great project that is very promising. There is a statement stating that we will be able to control the ARC issue and then develop, promote and utilize it successfully. It means the guarantee of success is very high. But is there no alternative, so that investors do not wait for 1 year old?
Activity: 50
where i can find the roadmap ?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
After the masternode is setup and you can see yourself on the explorer, how long before you see some kind of payment in the wallet?
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
🔳So the week has come to an end, that is why we can make our final forecast with you.
🔳The current situation in the market is quite unstable, and as we predicted in our Wednesdays lesson - the market continued its declining after #bitcoin, which dropped below $ 10,000.

🔳The price of #ArcticCoin, as we predicted all week was in the flat and continued to be slightly adjusted and now finding at the point of completion of the formation of the triangle pattern breakdown which will indicate us the direction of the trend for the next week.

🔳Arctic Coin is approaching the average #EMA, which is a positive signal for further price movement upwards and for opening short positions. You can buy off on the so-called panic sale at the level of 1000-1100 #satosh.
🔳The price tests the key resistance levels for Arctic 1200, which correspond to the level 38.2 of the Fibonacci expansion, which allows the oscillator to recharge and hope for further price growth.

🔳If you look at the order glass, you and can see that the key resistance level is 1200-1300, the retention of which will be a signal for opening long positions and yielding the price out of the correction. To do this, place your orders below this level to maintain the price.

🔳Support level 1200-1300;
🔳The resistance level is 1400-1500;
🔳Orders for the purchase of 1100-1150;
🔳Warrants for sale 1400.

https://www.facebook.com/arcticcoin.official/posts/2069261863353739
Activity: 137
1. Comment out the line in your goldminenode.conf file (put a hash at the start of the line) and save file
2. Close and reopen your wallet; wait for it to sync
3. In the debug console, type getnewaddress ARC01
4. Copy the address output above
5. Type sendtoaddress "address_copied_from above" 1000
6. Wait for 15 confirmations (check in Transactions tab)
7. Type goldminenode outputs in the debug console
8. Edit the goldminenode.conf file, remove the comment # from start of line and update txID and vOut (last two fields) of the line with the values output in step 7

You can now continue with your masternode set-up.

C.

Awesome! sendtoaddress (without from-address) worked!
May it be possible to use the move-command instead?
Code:
move "fromaccount" "toaccount" amount

I gave that a try and "internal" transaction worked like a charm... but there's no transaction id and therefore still no goldmine outputs with txid and idx Sad
Moving now back the exactly 1000 from my mn1-address.

Any suggestions how to EXACTLY send 1000 plus transaction fees? May it be impossible to "convert" an existing wallet to goldmine by sending initial deposit from one address existing in same wallet.dat to the goldmine-address on the same wallet?

You should join this Discord above if you need help; it's quicker.

Anyway, assuming you are not already running another arctic coin masternode, do the following:

1. Comment out the line in your goldminenode.conf file (put a hash at the start of the line) and save file
2. Close and reopen your wallet; wait for it to sync
3. In the debug console, type getnewaddress ARC01
4. Copy the address output above
5. Type sendtoaddress "address_copied_from above" 1000
6. Wait for 15 confirmations (check in Transactions tab)
7. Type goldminenode outputs in the debug console
8. Edit the goldminenode.conf file, remove the comment # from start of line and update txID and vOut (last two fields) of the line with the values output in step 7

You can now continue with your masternode set-up.

C.
Code:

I gave that a try and "internal" transaction worked like a charm... but there's no transaction id and therefore still no goldmine outputs with txid and idx Sad
Moving now back the exactly 1000 from my mn1-address.

Any suggestions how to EXACTLY send 1000 plus transaction fees? May it be impossible to "convert" an existing wallet to goldmine by sending initial deposit from one address existing in same wallet.dat to the goldmine-address on the same wallet?
Now send EXACTLY 1000 ARC to this address. Make sure to RECEIVE 1000 ARC, so if you're sending from Cryptopia that would be 1000.01 ARC.
Check that you received exactly 1000 ARC by running arcticcoin-cli listtransactions

Thanks for reply. I started over... stopped wallet, deleted wallet.dat. Started from scratch with private-key and 1000.01 coins in my main-wallet.

After trying to send EXACTLY 1000.00 coins to my (new generated) mn1 Address, this is the result:
Code:
sendfrom 0 AcGMPFGiPkrVWxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1000.00
error code: -6
error message:
Account has insufficient funds

I remember I had this error before and got it only away by adding transaction-fee of 0.01. But as far as I remember it wasn't deducted at all on transaction so it was NOT EXACTLY 1000.00 afterwards on my goldmine-address Sad

Code:
Activity: 71
Now send EXACTLY 1000 ARC to this address. Make sure to RECEIVE 1000 ARC, so if you're sending from Cryptopia that would be 1000.01 ARC.
Check that you received exactly 1000 ARC by running arcticcoin-cli listtransactions
Hello,

I already tried to setup goldminenode. I did as mentioned in post #164 in this thread.
I've send 1000.01 coins to the address given by "arcticcoin-cli getaccountaddress mn1" and the rest of the setup. txid is shown with 15 confirmations on explorer.arcticcoin.org. I've done setup for goldmine-conf.

Then I tried (after wallet unlocking by passphase):
Code:
$> arcticcoin-cli goldminenode start-all
{
  "overall": "Successfully started 0 goldminenodes, failed to start 1, total 1",
  "detail": {
    "status": {
      "alias": "mn1",
      "result": "failed",
      "errorMessage": "Could not allocate txin 40c71xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:0 for goldminenode 84.200.xxx.xxx:7209"
    }
  }
}

Code:
$> arcticcoin-cli goldminenode status
{
  "vin": "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )",
  "service": "84.200.xxx.xxx:7209",
 [b] "status": "Not capable goldminenode: Goldminenode not in goldminenode list"[/b]
}

Code:
$> arcticcoin-cligoldminenode outputs 
{
}

Any ideas?

Has the transaction to be done from an "external" wallet? I've had the coins send in the same wallet (before generating goldminenode-key) and then send them to goldminenode address.
I downloaded the wallet the other day, looks like they updated it since then. 

What am I supposed to do, I saw some video about mining in the client with goldmine?  I watched a video in Russian and didn't really get it, I'm supposed to have 1000 coins before I can mine?

The wallet has not changed since March 2017.

You cannot mine successfully from the client (CPU mining). You need a x11 asic to mine this coin, even then it is less profitable than other x11 coins.

You need 1000 coins to set-up a masternode (goldminenode). Currently, this will earn you $12 a year, so I wouldn't bother atm.

C.
Activity: 35
I downloaded the wallet the other day, looks like they updated it since then. 

What am I supposed to do, I saw some video about mining in the client with goldmine?  I watched a video in Russian and didn't really get it, I'm supposed to have 1000 coins before I can mine?

Pages:
Jump to: