Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 20. (Read 81843 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added ArcticCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for ArcticCoin Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u Abxa6DQ49Yd73BfhwUsLwpsZR7fyUUrqN7 -p c=ARC

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/ARC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=1529

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Someone is having problems on the master node??? Huh new start required direct

For me it is working as it should... The node need a restart in every month or two, that is not a big issue.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Someone is having problems on the master node??? Huh new start required direct
Would be possible to run more MN on a same ip but using a different port? If so, how? Thx

for different port i am not sure but you can run multiple MN from one ip.

Any idea on how to do that? Smiley

I might be wrong, but I don't think it is possible. It is OK to run multiple nodes on the same computer/VPS, but every MN needs a dedicated IP address. (or at least I have never seen a guide explaining it otherwise)
Activity: 34
Would be possible to run more MN on a same ip but using a different port? If so, how? Thx

Any idea on how to do that? Smiley
Activity: 9
Did you notice that the network traffic is too high in the wallet?
Any future for ARC? Website is not updated

The dev team is not the most active, but at least they exist... About the future; I am not sure, but as ARC is the cheapest masternode coin in the market, it can't be any cheaper, there is only an upside without any significant downside. So I would say, there is a future.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Any future for ARC? Website is not updated
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
N-Engine Multi Pool Server

ArcticCoin is added to our pool!

http://pool.n-engine.com

- FREE (donation only)
- Dedicated server (European - US - ASIAN link)
- Fast! (Gigabit link on optical fiber!)
- DDoS protection
- GeoDNS balancing system
- Support 24h/7 (Mail, Troll box, Irc channel)

Payouts are made automatically every 10 minutes for all balances above 0.5, or 0.05 on Sunday.

No more fee, more coin for YOU!

Happy FREE mining !

Main Pool url : http://pool.n-engine.com

You can follow us @Twitter : https://twitter.com/NeCrypto

Support :
On IRC : freenode > #N-Engine
By mail: contact[a.t.]n-engine.com

Activity: 62
android wallet coming soon? This will be interesting ... Smiley
Activity: 98
is reward went down? got only ~0.5 ARC last week

I had a 0.37 reward several days ago too, but now everything back to 1-1.5 Arc per reward zone.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
guess ill shut my node, but nice recent growth. peace
Activity: 167
how is it possible that thousands of new projects every month?
how can we rely on every new project? can you please describe us why this projects is different than the others?

The problem is, there is no project as "others". Most of the projects are different and many of them short term scams.

This project is masternode coin which is a Dash fork. Active development and the most affordable price, the cheapest masternode in the market... Ideal to learn how to set up masternodes, how to configure Linux servers and get involved in crypto. Probably not a get rich quick scheme, but if the price rise that would be an other benefit.

exactly this!!

you shouldn't count on just one project, but you should be able to filter good ones from bad ones
how can we rely on every new project? can you please describe us why this projects is different than the others?

The problem is, there is no project as "others". Most of the projects are different and many of them short term scams.

This project is masternode coin which is a Dash fork. Active development and the most affordable price, the cheapest masternode in the market... Ideal to learn how to set up masternodes, how to configure Linux servers and get involved in crypto. Probably not a get rich quick scheme, but if the price rise that would be an other benefit.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
Activity: 167

Activity: 34
i've several ips, so what i have to do ? i have to put on arctc.conf ? or simply on goldminenode.conf ?

If you meant you have several MN and one controlling wallet, them you need to edit the arcticcoin.conf on the masternodes and the goldminenode.conf on the controlling wallet.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
is reward went down? got only ~0.5 ARC last week
Hi guys I know this is a masternode coin but does it stake?
cheers

No, it doesn't... Only masternode reward when you lock in 1000 Arc.
Pages:
Jump to: