Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 23. (Read 81843 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Interesting, keep my eye on
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
I'm a big supporter of Arctic coin and I see a bright future. Now is a good opportunity to invest in multiple masternodes before the price rockets.

Yes indeed before it hits $1000 a Goldmine Node Grin
Activity: 10
I'm a big supporter of Arctic coin and I see a bright future. Now is a good opportunity to invest in multiple masternodes before the price rockets.
Activity: 49
Hello, what can be connected with the current pamp?
It's such a good news, anyway  Smiley

I would think it is just time to get noticed and join to the other masternode coins marketcap. There was no reason to stay this low, it is just a correction for us... And probably it has something to do with the mobile wallet development.

If the mobile phone wallet can get coin mining, good!
Activity: 49
Can you join ARCX in this program? In Yobit

INVESTBOX

Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It’s a tool for devs to promote their coins. It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
InvestBoxes can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, it’s 100% safe.

http://www.yobit.net/en/investbox/
If we can get Arctic on some more exchanges that would be a plus
for ARC there are a lot of new exchanges popping up all over.
Activity: 322

I would think it is just time to get noticed and join to the other masternode coins marketcap. There was no reason to stay this low, it is just a correction for us... And probably it has something to do with the mobile wallet development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
What is the reason for this growth? +50%

A Solid Coin Cool Good MasterNodes And POS

Agree!  Cool Arctic Coin has huge potential

Once the mobile payment system will be introduced, the sky is the limit.
When will we stick into this sky?) Is there a release date for the mobile payment?
I agree, this coin is undervalued. All the other similar Dash forks cost about 20x more per masternode. I am sure sooner or later this will be corrected and people will notice this potential.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
live and learn! Grin

That's life! This Arctic Coin seems undervalued and what I like the most is that the Masternode is easily accessible.

With the most crypto currencies with Masternode functionality you need to invest a lot to be able to have one,
for example thousands of dollars $.

With this project you can have one for just 1000 ARC! Currently around $70. That's not just for the happy few.  Cool

This gives a clear reflection of the statistics:
https://masternodes.pro/stats/arc
thats not all Smiley

2495 masternodes online at the moment 

total supply  60,000,000 ARC
current supply(circulating)  24,528,743 ARC
arc locked in the masternode : 1,949,000 ARC ( actually 2,495,000 but there alot MN who need restart Smiley )

so , if your smart you get one  Smiley , like what Prowe says , 70 bucks is all you need for an MN

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
live and learn! Grin

That's life! This Arctic Coin seems undervalued and what I like the most is that the Masternode is easily accessible.

With the most crypto currencies with Masternode functionality you need to invest a lot to be able to have one,
for example thousands of dollars $.

With this project you can have one for just 1000 ARC! Currently around $70. That's not just for the happy few.  Cool

This gives a clear reflection of the statistics:
https://masternodes.pro/stats/arc
Activity: 336
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Hello ARCTICCOIN team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin have been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get payed in ARC just set c=ARC as password in your configuration.

visit italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes
Activity: 15
new arcticcoin pool

http://109.235.67.6/getting_started

good job   MATTHEW SMITH

how to mining ARC in your pool?
Activity: 15
http://steamoctanepool.com/images/250x.png
SOpool.us has added ARC, only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=ARC as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in ARC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u AKUiB6Zy4k3rvZiN4MeoDFHJDyRnP11j4V -p c=ARC

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u AKUiB6Zy4k3rvZiN4MeoDFHJDyRnP11j4V -p c=BTC
Donation Address: AKUiB6Zy4k3rvZiN4MeoDFHJDyRnP11j4V
how i set for D3 antminer mining ARC in your pool?
and the link into your pool?
Anyone know if the vps for the Goldmine node gets restarted does this mean i have
to wait another 3 to 4 days for a reward?

There is a bit of leeway (5-10 mins?) when you can have your masternode offline but it still stay enabled. However if your masternode goes missing and it needs to be started again, it goes back in the queue and you have to wait as you would do with a new masternode.

Ok thanks damn it lol i ended up restarting 2 of my nodes while trying to
add a third one lmao its my first time ever dealing with masternodes so you
live and learn! Grin
Anyone know if the vps for the Goldmine node gets restarted does this mean i have
to wait another 3 to 4 days for a reward?

There is a bit of leeway (5-10 mins?) when you can have your masternode offline but it still stay enabled. However if your masternode goes missing and it needs to be started again, it goes back in the queue and you have to wait as you would do with a new masternode.
Everyone keeps sayings about POS. 11 days with pretty decent amount of coins in the wallet gave me nothing. Can anyone specifically say what kind of POS is enabled here, if any?

Thank you.

The only was to earn reward by hosting your wallet is setting up a masternode. You can find a good guide in the thread from July I think.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Everyone keeps sayings about POS. 11 days with pretty decent amount of coins in the wallet gave me nothing. Can anyone specifically say what kind of POS is enabled here, if any?

Thank you.

Arctic coin is POW only so there are no POS rewards for keeping coins in your wallet.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: