Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 22. (Read 82001 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i'will see what this masternode will bring back ... my node ist now running around 4days but there is not one cent what was come in the wallet. i'dont know what is the time (days) when he will start put out coins ...   

Normally it will receive a reward in every 3-4 days, but at the first time it is longer, normally 4-5 days... If your masternode is still active, you will receive your reward tomorrow.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
i'will see what this masternode will bring back ... my node ist now running around 4days but there is not one cent what was come in the wallet. i'dont know what is the time (days) when he will start put out coins ...   
Why did Arcticcoin`s price rise? Something good news had come?

This is the cheapest masternode coin. Cheaper than many other projects without active developer. ArcticCoin has active developers, this rise is just a long overdue correction... And might be something to do with the mobile payment which is coming soon.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Why did Arcticcoin`s price rise? Something good news had come?
Do you have the bounty program?

What is the Bounty Program? You means this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1660352.2380
It is over, if I read correct at 30 Okt 2017
Activity: 42
Do you have the bounty program?
ah ok
Activity: 167
hello floks's,

i have a question, my masternode is now up and running 3d:20min, how much time it's need when there come out the first coins??

thx for answer ;-)

usually you should see them on the MN within 3-5 days
hello floks's,

i have a question, my masternode is now up and running 3d:20min, how much time it's need when there come out the first coins??

thx for answer ;-)
How does the Goldmine work, what if we buy 2000 Arc, can we put all 2000 in one node and accumulate based on two Goldmines? Or do we need to have two separate wallets with 1000 each?

you can setup two Masternodes on one VPS hosting service, either 1 MN per ip or you can do 2 MN per ip for which i dont know how to do it.

Activity: 262
How does the Goldmine work, what if we buy 2000 Arc, can we put all 2000 in one node and accumulate based on two Goldmines? Or do we need to have two separate wallets with 1000 each?
Hi, I am new to Arctic coin NM and seem to have a problem with generating a 'Goldminenode Outputs'.  I get blank open brackets and the transaction checks have surpassed 15.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

if you havent send the coins yet, use this guide from start to end.

VIDEO GUIDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2M1S45Jvv8&t=1s
Activity: 12
Hi, I am new to Arctic coin NM and seem to have a problem with generating a 'Goldminenode Outputs'.  I get blank open brackets and the transaction checks have surpassed 15.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Activity: 42
I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added ArcticCoin to it's Multi-Pool!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for ArcticCoin Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u Abxa6DQ49Yd73BfhwUsLwpsZR7fyUUrqN7 -p c=ARC

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/ARC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=1529

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
It takes normally about 3 days (between 2 and 4) and you can expect around 3 ARC.
For the first time, it can take a bit longer, as your masternode is the last one in the queue.

Thank you. Appreciate the response!
It takes normally about 3 days (between 2 and 4) and you can expect around 3 ARC.
For the first time, it can take a bit longer, as your masternode is the last one in the queue.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
How long does it take for the master node to get its first payment once enabled? and how much coins does it get per round?
Activity: 566
I'm a big supporter of Arctic coin and I see a bright future. Now is a good opportunity to invest in multiple masternodes before the price rockets.

Yes indeed before it hits $1000 a Goldmine Node Grin

ARC has doubled during this alt bloodbath... Very good sign.

yes it is a very good sign ARC is pretty stable.
I'm a big supporter of Arctic coin and I see a bright future. Now is a good opportunity to invest in multiple masternodes before the price rockets.

Yes indeed before it hits $1000 a Goldmine Node Grin

ARC has doubled during this alt bloodbath... Very good sign.
Pages:
Jump to: