Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 109. (Read 395743 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Doubled my money in 3 weeks, will keep them for the long run, lets see the results Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.
To my understanding, Ardor tokens will only be used to create Child Chains of Ardor and collect fees from Child Chains Operations, what if the child chain creator can no longer afford Ardor tokens? Does the child chain just get orphaned?

Some Ardor forgers may be willing to subsidize this child chain's transactions, processing them for free, if they consider this child chain useful in some way, as charity.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Waiting for 3Q event, I am getting some more now
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
To my understanding, Ardor tokens will only be used to create Child Chains of Ardor and collect fees from Child Chains Operations, what if the child chain creator can no longer afford Ardor tokens? Does the child chain just get orphaned?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
What is the price of ARDR when the Q3 event occurs?

Sorry, no crystal balls here but, you can assume it will be higher.

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Yes it can. And it can go far beyond that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Talk about timing , I have entered and scooped up ARDor when it was 5k sats .
Activity: 226
I'M new here, i would like to know whats your prediction for this coin in terms of value potential? and is it worth it to invest now?
thanks!

Why don't you do your own research and form your own opinion about it? Why let others choose for you? So you can blame them if YOUR investment goes wrong? Do you also let others choose how you live your life?

People these days .....

wow ...so rude... thanks anyway, the community of this coin is not friendly, as i can see...

I doubt that "LongTermCrypto" is a part of the NXT/ARDOR community. It was his first post on this thread.

However, I continue my stance: Only if it stays open source and that JPL bullshit is buried, Ardor/Ignis will succeed.

Obviously I'm not 'the voice of the community', I only express my opinion.
Sorry Katana24 if you took it offensive, I'm just tired of people asking for investment advices with no own research at all.
Btw, d5000, I'm long ARDR Wink

sorry , it's just that therE's so many coins , and lot's of them look interesting, it's hard for me to find the time to do my own research, specially with my newborn Sad

Please buy. You will get profit.
What is already build on ARDOR? What apps,contracts can I use?

Ardor is not launched yet.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
What is already build on ARDOR? What apps,contracts can I use?
Activity: 252
I'M new here, i would like to know whats your prediction for this coin in terms of value potential? and is it worth it to invest now?
thanks!

The thing is... if everyone would know what price Ardor would go to in the future, then the price would go there right now. That's how the markets work.   
There are too many factors - for example pure speculation and hype, which is just impossible to predict. Ardor had very little attention compared to Ether and such, so I would think it is undervalued right now. Ardor likely will launch in the coming three months - so might get more attention, and people moving in. Once they see the features the tech can bring, they might get convinced to stay.
Scaling is a huge debate in Bitcoin right now. Its becoming an issue for Ethereum soon. The Ardor team had predicted that years ago (Ardor's chain will scale much much better), so looks like great timing to come out now that it all heats up.   
But yeh, might all fail - or other coins could take the buzz. Who knows, good luck Cheesy
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
thanks!

Why don't you do your own research and form your own opinion about it? Why let others choose for you? So you can blame them if YOUR investment goes wrong? Do you also let others choose how you live your life?

People these days .....

wow ...so rude... thanks anyway, the community of this coin is not friendly, as i can see...

I doubt that "LongTermCrypto" is a part of the NXT/ARDOR community. It was his first post on this thread.

However, I continue my stance: Only if it stays open source and that JPL bullshit is buried, Ardor/Ignis will succeed.

Sorry Katana24 if you took it offensive, I'm just tired of people asking for investment advices with no own research at all.

sorry , it's just that therE's so many coins , and lot's of them look interesting, it's hard for me to find the time to do my own research, specially with my newborn Sad

Too much coins, too much information. I know. Ardor has a good potential, like NXT, i use NXT and i like it. I like Blackcoin and Stratis too, not only profit, but the technology too. Enter in some slacks, choose a coin or token and make a research about. Unfortunately most people only think about themselves, and most of the time what's good for them may not be for you. Don't judge an entire community because of one person.

If you decide to invest in any coin or token, invest a value that, if it's something wrong doesn't make much difference. Have fun doing this, losses are part of the game, study hard, there is no right currency, the value of the coins you make.

If you need will be here, welcome and good profits. Wink
Is there a fixed date when IGNIS snapshot will be done?
I searched and only found the information that there will be a snapshot in Q3 2017 what is not really exact.

There is no fixed date yet.
Activity: 322
Is there a fixed date when IGNIS snapshot will be done?
I searched and only found the information that there will be a snapshot in Q3 2017 what is not really exact.
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
ARDR/CNY trade pair will be available on btc38 soon, very great news!
Hi, where did you read this great news? Thanks for sharing.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
ardr kicking ass and taking names, awesome to see!!

Janus will be next!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
thanks!

People these days .....

Activity: 65
thanks!

People these days .....

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
thanks!

People these days .....

Jump to: