Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 111. (Read 395743 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
why everyone screaming about july about ardor and nxt
I am new investor waiting to invest in nxt

July starts Q3 of the year. And Q3 was the target for the launch of Ardor. All seems on track - so an announcement must be incoming in the next three months. 
If you buy NXT now, you will also receive 0.5 IGNIS - a new coin on Ardor.
... that's why I think the price will still go up a lot. Most people are not aware yet that this will be coming. Though once the launch is done, NXT is at risk for a dump... will be interesting.

I kinda see Nxt/Ardor as the Linux of crypto Cheesy Underused now and slow in adoption, but it'll get there eventually. Other cryptos took the buzz - but for all I know the tech is still one of the best. It's been running without any security breach for nearly four years! The marketing teams have been concentrating on businesses - not so much the altcoin scene. Hoping here it pays off. 
Mid term I see NXT in the top 30 and Ardor in the top 20. So despite 130% rise since last week, there a huge upside still.

/end salespitch Tongue
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
why everyone screaming about july about ardor and nxt
I am new investor waiting to invest in nxt
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Ardor launch is planned in Q3 2017, exact date is not set yet.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013
Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

sry for being a lazy f***, but is there any news on the ignis snapshot and/or ardor launch?
Activity: 8
HI May i know how can i mine ardor and NXT ?
Please guide me. Thank you

There is forging, not mining. You cannot forge Ardor ATM, as it is on testnet only. To forge with Nxt, you need to login with your passphrase into client and have min 1000 NXT, which is 1440 confirmations old.

When Ardor coming to main net?
Activity: 378
legendary

There is forging, not mining. You cannot forge Ardor ATM, as it is on testnet only. To forge with Nxt, you need to login with your passphrase into client and have min 1000 NXT, which is 1440 confirmations old.
Activity: 48
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

Thanks from share this link, i use NXT and i have some ARDR too. I want to buy some more, the future will be great  Wink
legendary
Now that ardor's framework is beginning to form . Crypto enthusiasts are recognizing the immense potential of this platform . I am glad that I caught the bus at the right time.

Yep. Sadly, in this crowded market it's not just tech - but also marketing that plays a big role. I hope the ICO will give enough funding - and that it will be well used. I think Ardor belongs somewhere in the top 20 at least. But I'm biased Smiley

Can anybody explain why we need Ardor platform if there are already BitShares, Nxt, Ethereum and Waves platforms? What will be the benefits of Ardor comparing to BitShares, Nxt, Ethereum and Waves?

Here is a good explanation how Nxt and Ardor will differ: https://www.jelurida.com/ardor-nxt-feature-comparison
And you can test Ardor on testnet: https://ardor.jelurida.com/
Activity: 378
I am reading this, but I don't see exact date when is IGNIS snapshot
Somebody knows that?

There is no fixed date.

Q3, 2017 is all that has been announced.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I am reading this, but I don't see exact date when is IGNIS snapshot
Somebody knows that?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Now that ardor's framework is beginning to form . Crypto enthusiasts are recognizing the immense potential of this platform . I am glad that I caught the bus at the right time.

Yep. Sadly, in this crowded market it's not just tech - but also marketing that plays a big role. I hope the ICO will give enough funding - and that it will be well used. I think Ardor belongs somewhere in the top 20 at least. But I'm biased Smiley

Can anybody explain why we need Ardor platform if there are already BitShares, Nxt, Ethereum and Waves platforms? What will be the benefits of Ardor comparing to BitShares, Nxt, Ethereum and Waves?

Except for waves , mentioned above don't have plans for side chains or private blockchain transactions that the ardor platform will cater to different blockchain applications.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Keep Ardor open source (FSF/OSI-wise) and decentralize development and it will succeed. I would say that even the Top 5 are within reach, as I consider it way better tech than, for example, NEM.

Otherwise, it will stay where it is - as a niche "business coin".
Activity: 252
So conclusion in order to

To Get Ignis , i will need to buy and hold NXT

You can buy NXT to get IGNIS. 50% of all IGNIS are given out this way. 
But the other 50% will be given through the coming ICO - which will be used to fund the future Ardor and Nxt development.
(to be precise: We don't know if really all remaining 50% will be auctioned off and in what way - that will be announced in time. So far they said that they'll tell details at least a month before the launch).

Correct me if i am wrong but isn't IGNIS a airdrop from Ardor?

i think it set to be release Q2/Q3 of 2017

See above. There will be a snapshot, and an ICO. 
Ardor and Ignis are two separate tokens - both will be in your Ardor wallet once it's out.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Correct me if i am wrong but isn't IGNIS a airdrop from Ardor?

i think it set to be release Q2/Q3 of 2017
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello, for ignis, in order to get it at ratio of 0.5 Ignis per NXT owned, it is depends on the amount of NXT i hold in my wallet?

Yes. If you have it in your wallet, then you're safe.
Might be that NXT held in exchanges works too - for Ardor the Poloniex exchange did the sharing properly. But I haven't heard word from them yet on IGNIS.

So conclusion in order to

To Get Ignis , i will need to buy and hold NXT
To Get the Real Ardor, i will buy and hold Ardor?
Jump to: