Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 119. (Read 395743 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Hi

I went bullish on ARDR a while ago and am happy with current gains - actually i'm surprised at how well it is doing. Even when BTC was having it's fits a few days ago ARDR stayed higher (%wise) than the rest of my portfolio.
So i was wondering how come it is so strong?
i did do a thorough research about it ~2 months ago, but i guess i missed something. What is driving it's price in april/may? (i know about the updates in june, but that's a month away)

Thank you

same here, enjoying it so far and best is yet to come!!
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Thank you wolffang and lurker10.

Btw, i noticed XEM and ARDR have a sort of parity in movements - which is understandable - but today XEM went up hard (till today i thought such movements are impossible for coins of high mk) while ARDR stayed put. Are we expecting some news for XEM which do not cast a positive light on ARDR?

is there a slack for ARDR/XEM where i could stay better informed?

Thank you again  Smiley

Hello.

XEM has not relation to ARDOR but if you are interested in XEM i invite you to visit
the official NEM thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nem-xem-official-thread-100-new-code-easy-to-use-apis-654845

You can find more info there.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Btw, i noticed XEM and ARDR have a sort of parity in movements - which is understandable - but today XEM went up hard (till today i thought such movements are impossible for coins of high mk) while ARDR stayed put. Are we expecting some news for XEM which do not cast a positive light on ARDR?

Thank you again  Smiley

Not an idea about NEM. It's a good project too, but it has no relation to Ardor.
But asking seriously what is the advantage of Ardor that would support investing in it and not in similar projects? What is this superiority?
Any honest answers?

The advantage is scalability, this is the problem Ardor is solving. This is in the opening post in this thread.

From the current 3 tps in Nxt and Bitcoin to 100 tps in Ardor but using similar amount of hardware resources as Nxt and Bitcoin are using.

What similar projects do you know that will allow for this number of transactions per second and can run on average consumer hardware (important for decentralization) and are blockchain (decentralization and the most tested cryptocurrency tech)?
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus

Thank you again  Smiley
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
But asking seriously what is the advantage of Ardor that would support investing in it and not in similar projects? What is this superiority?
Any honest answers?
Hi

I went bullish on ARDR a while ago and am happy with current gains - actually i'm surprised at how well it is doing. Even when BTC was having it's fits a few days ago ARDR stayed higher (%wise) than the rest of my portfolio.
i did do a thorough research about it ~2 months ago, but i guess i missed something. What is driving it's price in april/may? (i know about the updates in june, but that's a month away)

Thank you

Technical fundamentals are solid. It doesn't mean this has been a significant factor in recent price jump but at least Ardor has a strong base and maybe, just maybe some smart investors start to take notice. We'll see in the following months.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hi

Thank you

Speculation and most ppl seen it running on testnet.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus
Hi

Thank you
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

I still have some ARDR tokens in my NXT wallet. By Ardor did you mean those? or is there another asset/currency specifically for trading in the Nxt Asset Exchange?

Yup, I mean those.
They are not only for trading, you will also be given the exact number of Ardor forging tokens in the upcoming Ardor platform. You probably know already Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.

I still have some ARDR tokens in my NXT wallet. By Ardor did you mean those? or is there another asset/currency specifically for trading in the Nxt Asset Exchange?
Activity: 230
Merit: 111
Editor no Cointimes
Any chance of a child chain using zk-SNARKS? Will be possible to create a blockchain out of the box?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
found some of these in an old nxt wallet...

Welcome back.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
---- May profit share ----

A total of 517095.84601752 NXT will be distributed among 374 accounts which own a total of 18,467,708.78634 shares.

0.028 NXT per Janus owned.

Transaction 15350389444990902579

Yours in business,

- The Janusproject Team
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
found some of these in an old nxt wallet...
FYI, newcomers!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/67spaj/ep204_nxt_ardors_proof_of_stake_spotify_goes/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

After Come-from-Beyond the 2nd blockchain song named Ardor Love by @wiremaster
https://soundcloud.com/user-154925558/ardor-love

"I had Linda on my mind
thinking that she was so nice
but I knew that she was in love
with an Ethereum Classic guy

That was no go
that was so bad
and I was feeling down

She was going always home
passing at 2 by my house
she was stopping by my window
but NXT was going high
Damn it, just now!
Common go out!
But I cannot right now

Then I met her once around
at the store behind my home
Spoke about NXT
but she didn’t seem electrified
I could not know
what was wrong
but I just don’t mind
la la la la la la
la la la la la la
la la la la la la la

She looked at me
she was lovely
and I was freaking out

then I asked her why she was
getting in love with a guy like me
she then told me that she wanted
a man with Ardor
how did she know
that was just me
and we are happy now
la la la la la la
la la la la la la
la la la la la"

She wanted a man with Ardor lol.

Ardor is so cheap now and almost every man can afford to buy some. She must be very busy if she just want a man with Ardor.

Haha lol

Btw news update:

https://www.jelurida.com/jelurida-public-license
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Part-time Altcoin Developer
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/67spaj/ep204_nxt_ardors_proof_of_stake_spotify_goes/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

After Come-from-Beyond the 2nd blockchain song named Ardor Love by @wiremaster
https://soundcloud.com/user-154925558/ardor-love

"I had Linda on my mind
thinking that she was so nice
but I knew that she was in love
with an Ethereum Classic guy

That was no go
that was so bad
and I was feeling down

She was going always home
passing at 2 by my house
she was stopping by my window
but NXT was going high
Damn it, just now!
Common go out!
But I cannot right now

Then I met her once around
at the store behind my home
Spoke about NXT
but she didn’t seem electrified
I could not know
what was wrong
but I just don’t mind
la la la la la la
la la la la la la
la la la la la la la

She looked at me
she was lovely
and I was freaking out

then I asked her why she was
getting in love with a guy like me
she then told me that she wanted
a man with Ardor
how did she know
that was just me
and we are happy now
la la la la la la
la la la la la la
la la la la la"

She wanted a man with Ardor lol.

Ardor is so cheap now and almost every man can afford to buy some. She must be very busy if she just want a man with Ardor.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Hi guys . Just came here , this project looks nice and I saw some familiar guys here . Grin
Jump to: