Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 130. (Read 395743 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
So, when will be the release of mainnet? As i anderstand, everything is great at testnet. So maybe main will be sooner, than q3?

There are still bugs to fix. Q3 is reasonable for the magnitude of this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
So, when will be the release of mainnet? As i anderstand, everything is great at testnet. So maybe main will be sooner, than q3?
Activity: 142
Merit: 101
I recieved some Ardor and Ignis.

Thanksfor your help Smiley
Activity: 142
Merit: 101
Hi everybody,

could anybody ask for me in nxtforum, if I can get some TestArdor and TestIgnis?

I cant register in nxtforum.... I dont know, why... tried many times, but i never recived an activationlink.

However, my testaddress is NXT-SNFQ-5VWG-CRW3-7LWT2.

Thank you very much!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
looks very promising even i'll admit. need to read into them more.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Awesome, that was a big update!
Activity: 5
That worked, thanks for the help. Ill post over there next time. Thanks again!
Activity: 19
Testnet looks good to me
I dont dont how to that.  A month ago (last time i logged on, everything was fine) but now it just wont sync up. Is this common?
Download from https://www.peerexplorer.com/ (bottom of page)
copy and replace in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\NXT\nxt_db (--> hidden folder)
(Blockchain-file: nxt.h2)

i think its the wrong thread, you should ask here: https://nxtforum.org/ Wink
I dont dont how to that.  A month ago (last time i logged on, everything was fine) but now it just wont sync up. Is this common?
i downloaded the new version, but the blockchain stopped downloading at block 150935. I restated it a bunch of times but its just stuck at that block? Anyone have any ideas. Im on windows and its version 1.11.3 Also when i open in browser nothing happens.

download blockchain from here: https://www.peerexplorer.com/
i downloaded the new version, but the blockchain stopped downloading at block 150935. I restated it a bunch of times but its just stuck at that block? Anyone have any ideas. Im on windows and its version 1.11.3 Also when i open in browser nothing happens.
How is playing with it treating you guys so far?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
-snip-

Great work! Like to explore the new opportunities Ardor offers especially the BTC, EUR and USD integration.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
   Good news decentralized polling will be available on the ArdorBlockchain. Test it out on the testnet Ignis child chain with poll 2271932141985358906
https://twitter.com/ArdorPlatform/status/830427343361568768

Activity: 378
What valuations, it is only a testnet, come on!
Activity: 283
I don't think it's correct just to add the 2 together and see that as the total value. See what happened to ETH/ETC. Their combined cap was higher than pre-fork.

Blockchain platform like NXT, Ardor and IGNIS are something potentially very valuable. I think the coming weeks/months as deals are published, and new ideas announced, the combination of the 2 - 3 will greatly appreciate in value.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Ardor and NXT are quite strong on Poloniex, the sum of these 2 market caps are very large, more than 25 million usd. People who like these two projects have profited significantly so far. I am buying more Ardor for future capital gains.

I would not think so, holders NXT autumn 2016, received Ardor, but the price NXT has fallen several times, even when considered as you think (add-cap NXT and ARDR) at that time, and up to now it is less when compared those times when the NXT was 4-5k sat

Nxt was 5k sat because of the Ardor snapshot pump. Dont forget its value was ardor and nxt combined.
before in 2016 nxt was lower than todays value, around 6-700 sat and now it is almost 900.
Now ardor is already 2k sat

If you are not satisfied...., there are plenty other projects for you to explore. Smiley
Activity: 330
Public beta and live testnet.
This is big news!

Good work ardor team!
Jump to: