Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 157. (Read 395740 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I just can't believe that people are dumping NXT like this. Like, people who obviously bought NXT at like 4500 sats and had to hold til the end of the distribution to get their Ardor are dumping their NXT at 1500. They're taking a 67% loss on their investment. I mean, what does that tell you about the state of things for NXT? Still haven't dumped because I'm hoping I get my money back but every hour it seems less likely.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
I use mynxt.info too but I can't see where I should put the message. When I click transfer at ardor there is nothing more than the address and the amount. How can I get them out?
Activity: 471
I sent ARDR to my Bittrex wallet (from my NXT wallet) and ive never received it after more than 1000 confirmations... Anyone know whats the problem ?

Bittrex requests need to specify the address of the wallet and Message. If this is ignored then the withdrawal is not received. Contact Bittrex Support.

I think my mistake was the message part :\ Any chance i get back my ARDR or its lost cause of this?

I don't see a way to attach a message using the myNXT wallet, though. Can anybody educate me on that? Do i need this pro-trading thing or something?

There's a checkbox, and then you also have to make sure you uncheck encrypted message so that the message is not sent encrypted.

Hm, I think you are talking about the main "send NXT" window, but I can't send Ardor that way, can I? What I was doing was installing the lite asset plugin, then clicking on "assets", clicking on ARDR, then on "transfer". In that window, all I can do is enter quantity and NXT address, there is no checkbox.

But thanks anyway.

I'm talking about the NXT wallet. You go to the ARDOR asset, click on transfer. Check send message, uncheck encrypt message, etc.

You're going to dump? I just need to sell enough to pay a couple bills, and then hold.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just keep feeding this devs...they are poor  Tongue
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
I sent ARDR to my Bittrex wallet (from my NXT wallet) and ive never received it after more than 1000 confirmations... Anyone know whats the problem ?

Bittrex requests need to specify the address of the wallet and Message. If this is ignored then the withdrawal is not received. Contact Bittrex Support.

I think my mistake was the message part :\ Any chance i get back my ARDR or its lost cause of this?

I don't see a way to attach a message using the myNXT wallet, though. Can anybody educate me on that? Do i need this pro-trading thing or something?

There's a checkbox, and then you also have to make sure you uncheck encrypted message so that the message is not sent encrypted.

Hm, I think you are talking about the main "send NXT" window, but I can't send Ardor that way, can I? What I was doing was installing the lite asset plugin, then clicking on "assets", clicking on ARDR, then on "transfer". In that window, all I can do is enter quantity and NXT address, there is no checkbox.

But thanks anyway.
Activity: 471

H guys, I have a question i cannot find any answer around.

How many coins in total will exist ever for Ardor?

Thanks

998,999,495 exactly.

Some probably on addresses with lost priv.keys and stuff, though, so an unknown number is pretty much burned.
Activity: 181
Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$
H guys, I have a question i cannot find any answer around.

How many coins in total will exist ever for Ardor?

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1218

Bittrex has unique NXT address, Message is the code of your user account in bittrex.
Ardr arrived but are in limbo, write to bittrex support as suggested
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I HAVE NXT ON POLO !WHERE IS MY ARDOR ? Can i transfer to bittrex and get them ?

Well, check your wallets. It should be there, mine is there. If it's not, either you didn't hold NXT before october 12th, or polo fucked up. In that case, send a support ticket to Polo.

Sending your NXT won't send your Ardor "with them". They are separate now.

You can't send Ardor directly from Polo to Bittrex, at least you couldn't two days ago. I suspect that didn't change. So, to get Ardor from Polo to Bittrex, you need a Wallet, send them there, then to Bittrex.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I HAVE NXT ON POLO !WHERE IS MY ARDOR ? Can i transfer to bittrex and get them ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Many questions in my mind about NXT and ARDR!
- Why NXT down to 1240 sat. after growing to 6000 sat. before?
- Why some of users said in history comments that NXT will be delisted after 1 year from now?
- Why ARDR down trending while NXT in the same trend in down and down?!!

People were holding NXT only to get ARDOR. NXT is not so valuable after the ARDOR snapshot.

You will get (only) 0.5 IGNIS for 1 NXT in Q3 2017 (how I understand it IGNIS is 'NXT 2.0').
After that time NXT 1.0 will continue to exist, but most likely people will stop using/trading it.

And I'm assuming then that Ignis will be half the coin supply as NXT? If not, why would anyone in their right mind buy NXT only to get half that amount in Ignis? Like I said unless coin supply is halved. And btw (and this is a serious question), is anyone actually using NXT at the moment? I know traders are trading it, but that could be about it. Doesn't surprise me at all that NXT took a huge dump after Ardor distro. Sadly there's no point in keeping it.
Activity: 126
Many questions in my mind about NXT and ARDR!
- Why NXT down to 1240 sat. after growing to 6000 sat. before?
- Why some of users said in history comments that NXT will be delisted after 1 year from now?
- Why ARDR down trending while NXT in the same trend in down and down?!!

People were holding NXT only to get ARDOR. NXT is not so valuable after the ARDOR snapshot.

You will get (only) 0.5 IGNIS for 1 NXT in Q3 2017 (how I understand it IGNIS is 'NXT 2.0').
After that time NXT 1.0 will continue to exist, but most likely people will stop using/trading it.

Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Does anybody knows when Ardor will be tradeable on polo?

Currently they don't plan to add it trading pair, you can trade it on bittrex. Polo only helped the snapshot.

Bittrex says: "Please do not directly deposit from an exchange or pool unless they allow you to specify a message". I cant do that on polo  Embarrassed

So you have to send it via your local Client.
Maybe you can use mynxt, but I don't know if they support messages.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Does anybody knows when Ardor will be tradeable on polo?

Currently they don't plan to add it trading pair, you can trade it on bittrex. Polo only helped the snapshot.

Bittrex says: "Please do not directly deposit from an exchange or pool unless they allow you to specify a message". I cant do that on polo  Embarrassed
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Hello, I try to open MyNXT Wallet on browser and it just keeps redirecting to the wallet.mynxt.info homepage.
I log in to the android and it opens, but says failed to retrieve data from server, but displays my NXT balance

Help?

I had the same problem, using firefox solved it for me.
Jump to: