Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 161. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
I confirm that bittrex has a 2 ARDR fee for the withdraw, poloniex ATM is zero fee for withdraw.

Dear Bittrex , 2 ARDR fee is a robbery. Shitty exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
i want to withdraw my ardor from bittrex to my nxt wallet, what should i flll on the message?

Hi there.

If you are withdrawing to your own nxt wallet client you can leave the message blank.  Your nxt address is enough (I've just done this).

The message is used for transfers to an exchange where there is a single NXT deposit address for everyone.  The message is used then to discern which deposit goes to which exchange user (the message is unique to each user).

Cheers

Dave

My question, where i can find about massage in mynxt wallet? I dont see message option there when i'll transfer to others address. I already install asset plugin pro. and try to send 10 ARDOR tp bittrex without message, but i dont see ballance of ARDR there.

Maybe mynxt wallet doesn't have the message option?

In that case you can install Nxt core wallet 1.10.2, create an account in it, transfer Ardor from myxnt wallet to Nxt core wallet, then you can trade Ardor on the NXT built-in exchange or transfer Ardor to Bittrex. Nxt core wallet has a message option. Look in my signature for the Nxt core wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
i want to withdraw my ardor from bittrex to my nxt wallet, what should i flll on the message?

Hi there.

If you are withdrawing to your own nxt wallet client you can leave the message blank.  Your nxt address is enough (I've just done this).

The message is used for transfers to an exchange where there is a single NXT deposit address for everyone.  The message is used then to discern which deposit goes to which exchange user (the message is unique to each user).

Cheers

Dave

thanks, thats explain really well about the message. really nice in wallet exchange

My question, where i can find about massage in mynxt wallet? I dont see message option there when i'll transfer to others address. I already install asset plugin pro. and try to send 10 ARDOR tp bittrex without message, but i dont see ballance of ARDR there.
you dont need to put message when sending to your own wallet(withdrawing from bittrex), but you should put it when sending to bittrex
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

Hi there.

Cheers

Dave

Activity: 714
how to claim my ardor in wallet.mynxt.info
help me please
hdn
Activity: 682
Hi,previously I have ARDR in mynxt web wallet but i just check just now the balance of ARDR is 0 ,where is gone all my ARDR or being transferred somewhere? anybody could help me?
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
I swear these fucking exchanges. Doing ninja launches in the middle of the night, making wallets deposit-able in the middle of the night, not giving any ETA when Ardor's wallet comes out of maintenance mode, etc. Looks like people who were actually awake at 3am were able to dump at the best price.

That is par for the course... always insider trading taking advantage of all coin trades.

This is bad news and probably means coin price going down form here.
Activity: 406
Whats the current rate today ?

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARDR

3200 sat on bittrex, it is double of nxt price, seems good.

3500 sat on the NXT built-in exchange when NXT is converted to BTC.
Activity: 279

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARDR

3200 sat on bittrex, it is double of nxt price, seems good.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Will add something
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I swear these fucking exchanges. Doing ninja launches in the middle of the night, making wallets deposit-able in the middle of the night, not giving any ETA when Ardor's wallet comes out of maintenance mode, etc. Looks like people who were actually awake at 3am were able to dump at the best price.

I was there, people could do buy orders from before you could deposit - wallet was in maintenance for a few hours allowing "close people" to sell - the rest of us - we got the wallet opened a few hours later at ~@2700
Activity: 644
Poloniex gave me ardor tokens. Small amount but still free coins.
yes i seen that too free ardor if i just knew it i should hold my nxt coins and wait, my bad just keeping 100 pcs of next. but let see how this would work. good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Proud of the Nxt Asset Exchange!

Handling all these buy/sell orders in a decentralized matter. This marks the end of normal exchanges (which get hacked a lot). Be safe, play decentralized!  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Hi there.

Cheers

Dave
Activity: 291
Recieved ARDORS over Poloniex:

You just can withdraw your recieved ARDR at the moment. This means you have to send it FIRST to your NXT-Wallet! Don´t send it directly to BITTREX, because POLO didn´t offer a message line for the transaction but BITTREX need this message line to recieve your transaction correctly.

After recieved your ARDR tokens in your NXT wallet you can withdraw it now to BITTREX. IMPORTANT: Don´t send a encrypted message with your transaction! The ARDR will be lost in this case!

Be sure you have a small amount of NXT in your wallet, this is needed if you want to sell your ARDR directly over the asset exchange or to make a transaction to an exchange.

It seems that polo only helps nxt holders convert ardor, but won't list the coin, at least they don't list it now
Activity: 504
Recieved ARDORS over Poloniex:

You just can withdraw your recieved ARDR at the moment. This means you have to send it FIRST to your NXT-Wallet! Don´t send it directly to BITTREX, because POLO didn´t offer a message line for the transaction but BITTREX need this message line to recieve your transaction correctly.

After recieved your ARDR tokens in your NXT wallet you can withdraw it now to BITTREX. IMPORTANT: Don´t send a encrypted message with your transaction! The ARDR will be lost in this case!

Be sure you have a small amount of NXT in your wallet, this is needed if you want to sell your ARDR directly over the asset exchange or to make a transaction to an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Me too , so if you want to trade it you have to withdraw in a temporary nxt wallet then send to bittrex
Activity: 546
Activity: 638
Jump to: