Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 159. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Does Ardor relate to the Azure BaaS project?
Activity: 374
So... NXT gets dumped. Ardor gets dumped. Just great.

That's life for ya  Sad

It has low liquidity, it just took one person to lower it with like less than a Bitcoin. Once it hits Poloneix, liquidity will increase dramatically.

It seems everyone got a little bit confused on which between these two to support.

Well ya. I just talked to somebody very active in the crypto space and is on the Expanse team, and he thought that NXT rebranded to Ardor. I really don't know how many times I can say this, but NXT has always needed to market better. Now people think the wrong things about Ardor because, once again, the marketing's atrocious. I consistently wonder how much more successful NXT would've been if only they could get somebody on the team to communicate how awesome it is to the right media channels. If they can't figure out how to do that with Ardor, then Ardor will fail. I mean, Ethereum did it. Why can't this team?

Ethereum had 18 million dollars. They can promote. NXT didn't start out with a lot of money. But with Microsoft, etc I think the NXT team has a good future.
Activity: 434
What is the state of Ardor? Beta?, Launch?
Is there a roadmap?
What is the revenue model for Ardor?
Activity: 276

That's life for ya  Sad
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Criptomoedas Fácil
Waiting for entry Ardor (ARDOR) in poloniex Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

It seems everyone got a little bit confused on which between these two to support.

Well ya. I just talked to somebody very active in the crypto space and is on the Expanse team, and he thought that NXT rebranded to Ardor. I really don't know how many times I can say this, but NXT has always needed to market better. Now people think the wrong things about Ardor because, once again, the marketing's atrocious. I consistently wonder how much more successful NXT would've been if only they could get somebody on the team to communicate how awesome it is to the right media channels. If they can't figure out how to do that with Ardor, then Ardor will fail. I mean, Ethereum did it. Why can't this team?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I think it is because you need at least one NXT to do a transaction. This probably causes the not enough funds message. For every transaction (buy, sell, transfer) you need one Nxt.

hey, someone can explain me why i cant move my ARDR from my windows desktop ? Ive some coins that i just transfered there but the problem is that i cant sell/withdrawal it cause its always saying ive not enough funds ...

Thanks you, ill try sending some Nxt to my wallet Smiley
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Hello, I am new to Ardor. I bought some Nxt before and got some Ardor now. I am a little confused. Will there no new platform? Will Ardor be live only as a token in the NxtExchange? Is Ardor former fNxt I read about in older threads?

Yes, ARDR was formerly known as fnxt. Best you read the OP or https://www.ardorplatform.org/
ARDR Tokens will be converted to real ARDR in Q3/17.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hello, I am new to Ardor. I bought some Nxt before and got some Ardor now. I am a little confused. Will there no new platform? Will Ardor be live only as a token in the NxtExchange? Is Ardor former fNxt I read about in older threads?

hey, someone can explain me why i cant move my ARDR from my windows desktop ? Ive some coins that i just transfered there but the problem is that i cant sell/withdrawal it cause its always saying ive not enough funds ...
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I think it is because you need at least one NXT to do a transaction. This probably causes the not enough funds message. For every transaction (buy, sell, transfer) you need one Nxt.

legendary
Activity: 882
ARDOR is part of a community. Meaning not a lot of people outside of the NXT fans really went into it hardcore. Unlike other coins, like SingularDTV which sold out in 15 minutes, from outside crypto world investors, and is now selling at below ICO price. So I don't think there's going to be a lot of dumpers compared to such a coin.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Did you know you can mine NXT in the Lucky node project?
Follow instructions in the link and turn your laptop into a money making machine. You don't wear off your computer, the computational requirements are very low - a Raspberry Pi can do the job.
Run it 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play. Bandwidth requirements are quite low for modern ISP plans.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

Done, running 24/7!
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1205
Follow instructions in the link and turn your laptop into a money making machine. You don't wear off your computer, the computational requirements are very low - a Raspberry Pi can do the job.
Run it 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play. Bandwidth requirements are quite low for modern ISP plans.

I noticed many extra nodes for Nxt. Great!!  Smiley Any idea how that is accomplished?
legendary
Activity: 1162
The dumping or ARDR has just started... impossible to guess what value will the market assign to this "asset" that is, in fact, a doubling of the NXT number of "coins" outstanding... at present bittrex pice of 3000 sat the market has alreadi given it quite a valuation for something at this point is just vapor under the very distant and considerably vague premise that NXT developers will somehow come up in a year or so with some private company that will sell so-called "child chains" to companies and individuals. Since this scheme actually brings nothing to owners od the ARDR asset, it hard to imagine that the current price will remain at this level... just like it is that the price of NXT won't continue the downward spiral to mid three figures... or lower.

I hope I'm wrong but things are looking pretty grim out there.

Translation: you want cheap Ardor and spread FUD to scare investors to sell into your buy orders.

Truly amazed at your perceptive qualities... and I was thinking I did a quite thorough job at explaining why both ardr and nxt at these levels -since none has or is going to have any practical use whatsoever in the near future- are wildly over priced... just to be "found out" by a very smart boy like you... way smarter than a bag of bricks, indeed.

Ill have to think of some other way to het people to "dump into my buy orders" now... damn!
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
where my angry dumpers at ?
 Grin
Activity: 378
Jump to: