Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 199. (Read 395464 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
You guys really need to rethink the name of the chain.

"Child Chains"

like really... All the names and this one was the best you could come up with.   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
I have already accumulated 5 BTC+ worth of NXT.

I would like to know Features and Roadmap of ARDR.

I may go for more.

https://nxt.org/announcing-ardor/
www.ardorplatform.org
http://nxt.org/roadmap/

For must up to date information, please join nxtchat slack channel, invitation at nxtchat.herokuapp.com

www.nxtforum.org
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I cant download the blockchain in my wallet, it get stuck in the in 65944 blocks left. Any other way to download the blockchain?

In NEM you could download the blockchain from other place and then just paste it in the folder, something similar here?

download from peerexplorer.com

I cant find the folder  Huh  I have windows but cant find the appdata folder

Instruction: Delete old data and copy new files to following folder

[Linux]: nxt/nxt_db

[Windows]: Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\NXT\nxt_db

Compiled: 2016-07-18-01:00:44

Source: NRS 1.9.2

Filesize: 724.21MB

solved, it was a hidden folder
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I cant download the blockchain in my wallet, it get stuck in the in 65944 blocks left. Any other way to download the blockchain?

In NEM you could download the blockchain from other place and then just paste it in the folder, something similar here?

download from peerexplorer.com
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
So much donwward pressure on price the past few days Huh

The nxt price on Polo right now of 3,625 satoshi's is a shocker. It can't go much lower, right? Right? It's like nobody knows or cares about what is happening with the nxt "relaunch". IMO, it seems like a real disconnect from what I think ardor will be and what others are valuing it at. Such a surprise.

Is it possible that some current nxt holders are unaware of the upcoming conversion to nxt/ARDR/fnx? Seems unlikely they couldn't know. On the other hand, maybe I'm the crazy one?

Chill, please. The value that NXT is losing as revealed in the price is flowing into ARDOR. When ARDOR trading begins in October, the total value will be a sum of NXT and ARDOR.
    I would say its been a good time to buy today. I think Ardor will be much higher than this in October... so just buy or hang on
Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Activity: 385

The nxt price on Polo right now of 3,625 satoshi's is a shocker. It can't go much lower, right? Right? It's like nobody knows or cares about what is happening with the nxt "relaunch". IMO, it seems like a real disconnect from what I think ardor will be and what others are valuing it at. Such a surprise.

Is it possible that some current nxt holders are unaware of the upcoming conversion to nxt/ARDR/fnx? Seems unlikely they couldn't know. On the other hand, maybe I'm the crazy one?

BTC whales only care about btc. I think ardor should only have been distributed to those holding in nxt wallets and not on the exchanges, and what ardor that was to go to the exchanges be split up between those holding in their wallets.
Activity: 406

Chill, please. The value that NXT is losing as revealed in the price is flowing into ARDOR. When ARDOR trading begins in October, the total value will be a sum of NXT and ARDOR.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 29

The exchanges agreed to distribute ardor yes, but I would not trust them. I get a daily update to the exact amount of ardor I have earned so far in my nxt wallet.

Noob question too: I'm forging in NXT client, but where can I see the amount of ardor I get so far?

EDIT:
ok I'm just blind. Can found the "Ardor Distribution Status" just under "Forging" Smiley
So, just a question to get clarity, I am new to NXT snapshotting for Ardor:

Is it correct that Polo snapshotting is already in action? So I am already being rewarded for the NXT I have in my Polo exchange NXT wallet?

Thanks!

PS: Seems strange, the sig is not showing up correctly...

The exchanges agreed to distribute ardor yes, but I would not trust them. I get a daily update to the exact amount of ardor I have earned so far in my nxt wallet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
So, just a question to get clarity, I am new to NXT snapshotting for Ardor:

Is it correct that Polo snapshotting is already in action? So I am already being rewarded for the NXT I have in my Polo exchange NXT wallet?

Thanks!

PS: Seems strange, the sig is not showing up correctly...

Activity: 54
I'm holding from the start of the snapshots. They're trying to shake weak hands. Those who sell now will highly possible rebuy them sooner or later
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!

Never been a better time to buy Cheesy

Now time to accumulate. Then when people wake up to the fact they will get Ardor for free with NXT, they will start panic buying.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I have already accumulated 5 BTC+ worth of NXT.

I would like to know Features and Roadmap of ARDR.

I may go for more.
Activity: 251
For people that haven't found the Slack yet: https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
It was said Bittrex and Poloniex will distribute Ardor to exchange NXT holders. How is that possible? Will they also take snapshots of exchange accounts every hour?
   Does anybody know if we can verify how many Ardor coins we have earned on Poloniex? I am thinking of moving coins to the NXT wallet... Takes quite a while to download. Also if I move the coins do I lose a day(1440 blocks) of tokens?
I just moved more coins to my wallet and got some ardor for the few hours they have been in my wallet already and they have only 190 confirms. They snapshot hourly and distribute 2 times a day it seems.
   Thanks for the info. I guess I will move most of my coins to my wallet.  There is no communication from poloniex about whether or nor you are earning tokens.
It was said Bittrex and Poloniex will distribute Ardor to exchange NXT holders. How is that possible? Will they also take snapshots of exchange accounts every hour?
   Does anybody know if we can verify how many Ardor coins we have earned on Poloniex? I am thinking of moving coins to the NXT wallet... Takes quite a while to download. Also if I move the coins do I lose a day(1440 blocks) of tokens?
I just moved more coins to my wallet and got some ardor for the few hours they have been in my wallet already and they have only 190 confirms. They snapshot hourly and distribute 2 times a day it seems.
Jump to: