Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops and Bounties worth the work? - page 4. (Read 3433 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 705
There are still some good projects which bounty hunters could really snip on but chances or odds on hitting the right spot is something that not everybody would able to experience on.

Worth for those people who do have some full time on dealing with bounty works and its also it isnt bad to make it as a side work for you to assumpt that it turns out to be a good one.

Depending into your own preference and time and if you do see that it isnt really affecting much of your time and those doesnt really eat too much work
then i might still considering it.
So far I'm very comfortable with my work in the real world and also in the cryptocurrency world with some that I do and one of them is working on bounties, it doesn't bother me and my time at all, because I'm not hunting for all the new bounties, but just researching some bounties that I think can be very suitable to work on, because I never waste time on unclear bounties.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 768
Yeah, they scale up the amount you would receive in terms of $ worth, no fixed amount of token/coin so the paying is kinda low with only a couple bucks per week. All the good-paying bounties and airdrops are full or limited. Thought I think bounties and airdrops are still worth as long you can join in the good-paying or cherry pick a really promising one to join in.
Yes, it's obvious because every good choice will always pay very well for the duration of time we give and the payout will also be adjusted, so there's nothing wrong with bounties and Airdrops so far, because good proof of payments is still in some projects.
There are still some good projects which bounty hunters could really snip on but chances or odds on hitting the right spot is something that not everybody would able to experience on.

Worth for those people who do have some full time on dealing with bounty works and its also it isnt bad to make it as a side work for you to assumpt that it turns out to be a good one.

Depending into your own preference and time and if you do see that it isnt really affecting much of your time and those doesnt really eat too much work
then i might still considering it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
If you are someone who likes to give up easily then bounties aren't for you because you will be disappointed many times and there is no way to escape this even if you are a pro, crypto space is full of scam projects here and there and some bounties will look so legit in the eye only to run away with investors fund later on, I'm just saying be prepared for the worst
Yeah, they scale up the amount you would receive in terms of $ worth, no fixed amount of token/coin so the paying is kinda low with only a couple bucks per week. All the good-paying bounties and airdrops are full or limited. Thought I think bounties and airdrops are still worth as long you can join in the good-paying or cherry pick a really promising one to join in.
Yes, it's obvious because every good choice will always pay very well for the duration of time we give and the payout will also be adjusted, so there's nothing wrong with bounties and Airdrops so far, because good proof of payments is still in some projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Airdrop and bounty is still a good job and worthy of choice, I am grateful to have known bitcointalk as a ray of light during this difficult covid19 pandemic.  Although, our selection of projects is mandatory to create valuable proof of labor and most of the time it is a disappointing scam.  But it's like life, nothing is easy for anyone who doesn't want to work hard.
No one gives you the option of working for free like here.  With a little luck we can earn money to spend in life or maintain a normal life during this pandemic.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I promoted five different projects to get a good one that cover for the hassle on all the five projects, all other four failed this is what bounty hunters can't escape, not all projects you promoted will be very good but few good ones are still available, if you are determined and less lazy you will eventually stumble on a promising project
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
If that's clear, because I also always analyze every bounty that I participate in so that I can make my own conclusions before following it carefully, especially if the token is already on the exchange, this will really help the bounty participants in making a certain amount based on the allocation that has been made provided on the bounty page itself.
Bounty hunters are not always getting good payments if tokens are listed on the exchange. Because if the tokens are not given to the hunters, then what is the benefit of the hunters from the tokens listed in the exchange?  Such as MAI tokens. Now the new trend has started. Bounty allocation is being reduced whenever the project is successful and the token price goes up.
Bounty hunters are not always getting good payments if tokens are listed on the exchange. Because if the tokens are not given to the hunters, then what is the benefit of the hunters from the tokens listed in the exchange?  Such as MAI tokens. Now the new trend has started. Bounty allocation is being reduced whenever the project is successful and the token price goes up.
I agree with your statement that "You don't always get a good payout" when hunting for bounties, but every hunter doesn't have to equate all campaigns with the same or judge them the same, because every bounty campaign always has a different team even though it is held by the same manager, so you have to know how to sort this out, because good payouts are only for good project teams and those with good development, because if I look at the case you said, then it's not only MAI that is like that, but BEZOP in The past was the same, meaning the project was running very successfully and was listed on the stock exchange, but the hunters' pay never existed.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 264
If that's clear, because I also always analyze every bounty that I participate in so that I can make my own conclusions before following it carefully, especially if the token is already on the exchange, this will really help the bounty participants in making a certain amount based on the allocation that has been made provided on the bounty page itself.
There are several bounties that rewarded with tokens that already in the exchange, so the bounty hunter could calculate how much they work will be paid but also it's not the exact amount because the price of the token could be up and down. I think if bounty hunters joining a new project bounties they must have analyze the project itself before joining because there are many projects ended scam or the reward are not entering exchange after the presale.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I'm learning a lot here about how people here invest and that tells me a bit about the market in general.

I was wondering if Airdrops and Bounties worth the effort.
According to this article you need several wallets.
https://blogs.airdropalert.com/9-wallets-airdrops-bounties/
Then you have to find out about the drops, do somethings to get them (e.g. follow the coin on social media).  And there might be other steps I don't know about.

Coinbase is running a Dodgecoin sweepstakes.  You have to buy or sell $100. of Dodgecoin to enter.  That is sasy.

https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/getting-started/other/coinbase-sweepstakes

I'm not sure if Airdrops and Bounties are worth the work.

All airdrops and Bounties are not worth investing time and efforts but airdrops of https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wall-street-games/airdrop/ are good and worth joining. I got reward many times but not every participant gets reward as there are huge number of people who are looking for free money and reward is usually given to 1000 to 2000 participants onl. Keep trying your luck you never know what tomorrow brings for you. Bounties of Bitcointalk are usually good pay reward but mostly rewards are paid too late so you have to be patient but some are scams too so make good reserch wor before joining a Bounty program.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
You're right, In such allocation bounty hunters can get handsome amount of rewards undoubtedly, If Team and Bounty Manager planning to pick the real hunters in their promotion. But i see few BM didn’t made the rules that's why most of the time hunters got payment and end of the day transaction fee is more than Bounty payment.
Now every bounty hunter can directly make calculations in general or roughly on each bounty Allocation that has been listed on the bounty page with a predetermined time duration, so that if it is considered to be very suitable with the payment that will be received when the bounty ends, there will be many hunters entered the bounty.

There are several bounties that rewarded with tokens that already in the exchange, so the bounty hunter could calculate how much they work will be paid but also it's not the exact amount because the price of the token could be up and down. I think if bounty hunters joining a new project bounties they must have analyze the project itself before joining because there are many projects ended scam or the reward are not entering exchange after the presale.
You're right, In such allocation bounty hunters can get handsome amount of rewards undoubtedly, If Team and Bounty Manager planning to pick the real hunters in their promotion. But i see few BM didn’t made the rules that's why most of the time hunters got payment and end of the day transaction fee is more than Bounty payment.
Now every bounty hunter can directly make calculations in general or roughly on each bounty Allocation that has been listed on the bounty page with a predetermined time duration, so that if it is considered to be very suitable with the payment that will be received when the bounty ends, there will be many hunters entered the bounty.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 768
I agree with you in that, 20k$ is quite small allocation for the Bounty as per as huge number of participants But I think if they will offer 20k$ worth token and listed in good exchange also have liquidity, i think it's obviously better than high allocated shit project.  To get decent rewards BM can run for limited people.
Actually the allocation of $20K would not be too small if the bounty Manager made a limit for each participant and did not distribute the allocation into many campaigns, so that the participants who wanted to participate in it also saw it very clearly that the allocation was very suitable for the number of participants who few and also not many campaigns in it.
Is there something that they can do in terms of fees or gas whenever the rewards would be passed up? They cant do such thing even if they would be passing it through batches or in one go specially if the coins involved

is using up erc20 then gas would surely hurt and thats why some teams does tend to sent out rewards on delay basis because they cant really just afford to sent out those free coins with higher gas which it would really

be adding up on the expense that they would take.Asking out if Airdrop and Bounties worth the work then we can at least say its a yes since there are still people who do love on wasting up their time on this venture
which does simply means that it is still worth to engage on.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
No Doubt! I have seen many peope around me who had made  huge amount from bounties & airdrop, also some of them might not pay but some bounties like Amepay can give you huge profit, in my opinion if you have spare time then you should do it.
Amepay is a very good quality project. It paid all the payments to the Bounty Hunters. Student coin on the other hand is also a very good quality project but it did not pay the hunters in full. There will be two types of projects, good and bad. Those who have a lot of free time can participate in the bounty. Because bounty is a good way to make money without investing.
Those who care about their reputation are good projects, some just choose to scam bounty hunters despite the fact that they raised a good amount during the ICO or crowd sale, one example is Student coin who has been for so many years in the space, and when they finally reach a decent amount, listed in the good exchange, they just choose not to reward the effort of their advertisers, particularly the bounty hunters. With that action, they already ruin their reputation which is hard to restore anymore.
I agree with you in that, 20k$ is quite small allocation for the Bounty as per as huge number of participants But I think if they will offer 20k$ worth token and listed in good exchange also have liquidity, i think it's obviously better than high allocated shit project.  To get decent rewards BM can run for limited people.
Actually the allocation of $20K would not be too small if the bounty Manager made a limit for each participant and did not distribute the allocation into many campaigns, so that the participants who wanted to participate in it also saw it very clearly that the allocation was very suitable for the number of participants who few and also not many campaigns in it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
No Doubt! I have seen many peope around me who had made  huge amount from bounties & airdrop, also some of them might not pay but some bounties like Amepay can give you huge profit, in my opinion if you have spare time then you should do it.
Amepay is a very good quality project. It paid all the payments to the Bounty Hunters. Student coin on the other hand is also a very good quality project but it did not pay the hunters in full. There will be two types of projects, good and bad. Those who have a lot of free time can participate in the bounty. Because bounty is a good way to make money without investing.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Bounties are worth of work, all bounty is not worthy of it.  You are new to this forum, I mean you are a jr member in this forum. So it's very difficult to earn a good amount from doing bounty, You may join most of the social media bounty. But for signature, This rank is not perfect. You may join the signature bounty but it's not so worthy. If you want to earn a good amount of money, You can do blog/article bounty, Transalation bounty, youtube video creating bounty, etc. But forget about Airdrop these days. Most of them are scams, they will just collect your Email id and sell them for a few bucks. Still, I received a lot of emails in my mail box, all of them are spam. In past days, I use the mail for joining airdrop.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Community Manager
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
Like bounties, airdrops also worth the work. Last year, people earned $12,000 through UNI airdrops. A few days ago, people made $40 and $100+ from BIRB and LUNALAND airdrops, respectively.  So I think you can participate airdrops now.
They're both in a way that you're not sure if they're going to be worth until the developers show that they're really working hard for it.

Those projects that have made good money from those airdrops, they just happen rarely so it's not really guaranteed if someone will focus on it.
Pages:
Jump to: