Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops and Bounties worth the work? - page 6. (Read 3433 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
Its very worthy for me. I recieved 600$+ from airdrops.
I will check bounty how it work and how its worthy.
Good for you but there are tons of bounty hunters who do just simply dive in without considering on making up some research first without even knowing or realizing that they are already dealing with scam.
Even though majority of people wont really be recommending bounties but there are really some people who do really know on what they've been doing on this market.
Some do sustain or survive but some do really failed up and end up mostly with scam projects which does simply shows that their time is just been wasted and
the effort that had been done.So its up to someone if they could risk out their time and effort knowing on how many or the ratio of fraud projects currently in the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Its very worthy for me. I recieved 600$+ from airdrops.
I will check bounty how it work and how its worthy.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
No have to spent much money for airdrop and bounty campaign and I think very funny when many people not trust any more with bounty and airdrop project. I got many bounty and airdrop coins right now and almost 80% from coin receiving have good value.
Indeed, bounties and airdrops do not need to spend money, we only do promotional tasks and all of that must be done by doing research, meaning looking at the background and checking the whole thing, don't just do the work if you don't know the project's objectives are good or not it is important that you think you are good and your instincts are strong, so do it with the task.

The prevalence of fraud now is not as bad as in 2018/19, but fraud on projects that take investors' money away must exist every year, therefore doing research can minimize losses during that time.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
airdrops and bounties are things that you can join if you have free time all day, that's when it's worth it right now, back in 2017 things were really good, the market of new projects who made bounties where so alive, unlike now, most of the good projects don't even need to do bounties and airdrops to get successful, and most bounties ended failing but not all of them, so if somebody has some spare time, i would say it's definitely worth it, but it's not something that you would leave your job for.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Bounty campaign only success for participants who always patience waiting bounty distribution and always doing all bounty task, many people not any patience waiting distribution and always complaint about payment. Right now bounty campaign many good project and giving much reward but need waiting about one or two months for bounty success distribution. Never give up for joining bounty campaign if you want to be success and get bigger payment.
That's right, those who are impatient and always complain on every bounty project and always complain about the circumstances or delays in bounty distribution, then such people will never get anything and what's even funnier is when someone joins a bounty then turned into a scam, he was immediately weak, even though he only worked for one week.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
Yes, Bounty and airdrop have decent rewards for the participants. But only if you know what you are doing, and what is the meaning of this work? Marketing and promotion - yes, read carefully, look closely, double check... most of them don't show this. Lol, don't spend all your time on bounties and airdrops, it will make you tense.
Activity: 555
Merit: 10
Bounty worth it, there are most of the bounty program that pays without delay though it's only for the higher rank users. Most bounty hunters have no such chance to be earning, as newbie or jr. members you can only enroll on media campaign which you would have to wait the distribution is being made, most at time you could get scammed by the project owners.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Both airdrops and bounties are just like 'oh let's just try it and see how it works out' because you would never know until you give them a try so don't get your hopes up and expect any outcome, I can say good things about bounties simply because few projects have paid me real good amount of money since last year but many more have failed me, my advice is bounty and airdrops aren't something to depend on
If Bounty and Airdrop is not something that you can rely on, then why are you still following Bounty and what do you think can be relied on at this time? please answer honestly and don't be hypocritical in your every word.

rely is when you depend on it and you dont have other source of income.

he follows bounty until now because he have earned a nice amount before and he expects that it will happen again he gets lucky  .

what we need to rely on is working in a real job or a profitable business where we can earn money on a regular basis
Some people does have really some hardship on finding legit physical day jobs due to bad credentials or not qualified and since you are already aware or been known that you can have chance on earning decent with bounties then you would really be that interested on dealing or trying on it and specially if you do have experienced on earning then you would surely be continuing on finding bounties and hoping that you would able to hit
some good project which would really make out some decent and its really a risky thing to be done since you are risking your time and effort on a scam but well this is someones
decisions neither they do continue or simply find out another things which is feasible.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Both airdrops and bounties are just like 'oh let's just try it and see how it works out' because you would never know until you give them a try so don't get your hopes up and expect any outcome, I can say good things about bounties simply because few projects have paid me real good amount of money since last year but many more have failed me, my advice is bounty and airdrops aren't something to depend on
If Bounty and Airdrop is not something that you can rely on, then why are you still following Bounty and what do you think can be relied on at this time? please answer honestly and don't be hypocritical in your every word.

Question for you: do someone need to rely on bounty first in order to participate? He is absolutely right to say that anyone should not relying on bounties or airdrop especially for income or for living. Following bounties and airdrop does not mean that someone is relying on it to get money, if there are some people (perhaps you are one of them) is relying on bounties for their income then they are doing it wrong because it is not something you can expect.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

Nothing wrong if you have free time to deal with it, something that you can participate and hope for the best outcome.

Many participants are working on this kind of work hoping that in the right time and right project they'll be able to pick the right one
that will give them decent amount of payments. With a lots of available bounty works, sorting and picking the project to spend your time
is really tough. But if you are consevative and don't want to waste time, better to sort it up than joining then waste your time and efforts.

That is right. There is nothing bad in doing bounties or participating in airdrops in free time. I think everyone can find several minutes a day to spend on something cryptocurrency related. Some prefer to gamble with crypto, someone to do bounty tasks and someone to trade. Everyone does what he is better in. It would be totally wrong to force myself to participate in bounties just to test the chance to earn. People should not be so addicted to crypto and value their time.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

Making articles must also have good skills, not just copy and paste, it will be labeled plagiarism and free will not get any prizes, if you have those skills then it's better for services, I think there are those who need article services about crypto and gambling.

Well I am not a writer.. don't like and read much into the tech etc. For me, if you can read and think like a decent human you can make a crypto article, just make writing why this was good, connect with news...and little bit logic and yada yada, but yeah you right most of the article submitted was a copy paste.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Nothing wrong if you have free time to deal with it, something that you can participate and hope for the best outcome.

Many participants are working on this kind of work hoping that in the right time and right project they'll be able to pick the right one
that will give them decent amount of payments. With a lots of available bounty works, sorting and picking the project to spend your time
is really tough. But if you are consevative and don't want to waste time, better to sort it up than joining then waste your time and efforts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 18
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
free money is free money, you do it in your free time and got incentives while doing it.

you need a good reputation if you want to earn more in this forum.

So if you new here but already understand how the bounty/airdrop works...it's better to just do article bounty..make a handful one and got paid more.,..rather than doing social media bounty.

Once again it's a free money if you look close enough...furthermore if you just doing an airdrop last 3-4 months...it's a good season on solona.
Making articles must also have good skills, not just copy and paste, it will be labeled plagiarism and free will not get any prizes, if you have those skills then it's better for services, I think there are those who need article services about crypto and gambling.

So indeed, to do Bounty/Airdrop, you have to do it with free time, don't delay your real work, it's not allowed because bounties and airdrops cannot ensure that you will get free money from them, we only try if we succeed be grateful, if it fails we can only be patient.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
free money is free money, you do it in your free time and got incentives while doing it.

you need a good reputation if you want to earn more in this forum.

So if you new here but already understand how the bounty/airdrop works...it's better to just do article bounty..make a handful one and got paid more.,..rather than doing social media bounty.

Once again it's a free money if you look close enough...furthermore if you just doing an airdrop last 3-4 months...it's a good season on solona.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
I don't really know right now I stopped on joining them because I didn't gain anything from them anymore.
Bounties take too much time and effort and it is hard to find a good one to take the risk,
While airdrop only takes a few task to participate but only few would actually send their tokens and the amount would be so small that it would cost you more if you sell them or convert them due to the fee so it isn't really good at all.

Every bounty campaign comes with risks. A lot of things can happen: the project can turn into a scam, the price can go to the bottom, or it can simply not raise enough money and the project can fail. That's why the rates in bounty campaigns are usually quite high. If we are lucky, we may be able to earn quite well.
As for airdrops, I haven't heard of any that are profitable. Mostly is distributed only dust.
For Airdrop is not sure because of the airdrops pays peanuts, while bounty is more secure though some project owners and bounty managers runaway with participants funds claiming the project own didn't pay for the bounty. while most bounty manager will devised a means to runaway with people's funds.
take your time and follow good manager then you will know bounty is worth giving time to earn.
Yes, but recently I have also found that there are several bounty projects that are scams in the middle of the road even though the bounties are held by good managers, now because of this we can conclude that both Airdrops and bounties are actually equally good to follow and should always be followed researched before being followed.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I got some luck with bounties that I've joined.
But for airdrops I don't have.
And it's not all the time that the bounties I've joined are rewarding, there were many that seems to be a decoy project and wasted my time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
For Airdrop is not sure because of the airdrops pays peanuts, while bounty is more secure though some project owners and bounty managers runaway with participants funds claiming the project own didn't pay for the bounty. while most bounty manager will devised a means to runaway with people's funds.
take your time and follow good manager then you will know bounty is worth giving time to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: