Pages:
Author

Topic: Are altcoins useless? - page 13. (Read 21971 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
May 28, 2019, 10:17:57 AM
I differ whether the altcoin is not worthy as until instantly indeed altcoin has a plenty of large superiority and it each conditional on on you how to be capable to cope with it so that it buoy advantage and furthermore keep off large hazard
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
May 27, 2019, 03:25:37 AM
I am also wondering why there are so much coins. Does the market need still more coins? is the number of coins the market already has not enough for the people across the globe? But I think the fact is that there is a free market and anyone can do the business meeting the requirements. We should not worry much about such a large number of coins as they will be filtered from the market over time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
May 26, 2019, 08:01:13 PM
To me altcoins are not useless, there are so many altcoins that can be very profitable, we just need to select carefully.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
May 26, 2019, 07:59:06 PM
An altcoin that gives one profit might not be seen as being useless, which i feel might be a general notion.
Logically, if the coin has no real usage, then it is useless, because such coin tend not to last long and will not contribute anything meaningful.
Activity: 294
May 26, 2019, 01:26:58 PM
A lot of them are useless for sure, but there are a lot of true diamonds as well. Altcoins have a much bigger perspective than BTC, because they are much faster, cheaper and have more real value as the main crypto currency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
May 26, 2019, 01:20:49 PM
As a Bitcoin maximalist I am afraid that all of altcoins are useless. We have a cryptocurrency (bitcoin) and thanks to second layer solutions we could upgrade it and adjust it to anything you need.
Activity: 36
May 26, 2019, 01:17:32 PM
As well other to add altcoins are discarded. We are yet in the stage of trailblazers or other parents. When we move to other more than half stage, you buoy already tracheophyte away the vain ones.
Activity: 181
May 26, 2019, 11:21:54 AM
It's free to read your text. but i disagree with you that alt useless. they have good ideas and are developing them. If one day alts are put into practice, that's a great thing
Activity: 35
May 26, 2019, 11:19:22 AM
Alt mints are the better! And your largely probable to create a profits of alts than you are on bitcoin unless you get sufficiency cash to purchase a infrequent bitcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
May 25, 2019, 05:44:33 PM
Now days we have more than 1 000 altcoins on the market. The question is, are people really using them?
Only long term investors will ask such question, because they want a good return of their investment in terms of profit, after waiting for so many years. A regular trader or short term investor will not ask such question, because he is only after profit and not concerned whether the product reaches its finished stage or not. This most times is what some developers do. They issue coins that will never have real usecase. So very few will fit in properly for long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 25, 2019, 03:48:16 PM
No, there are a lot of altcoins that have a great usability not only in a cryptocurrency sphere, but also in a real business, for example, Ethereum foundation!
I also think that 500 coins that have real value are a very small amount. Soon the market will be thousands of different new projects and coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 25, 2019, 03:06:59 PM
No, there are a lot of altcoins that have a great usability not only in a cryptocurrency sphere, but also in a real business, for example, Ethereum foundation!
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 25, 2019, 02:33:25 PM
I don't think that altcoins are useless. Beside Bitcoin every coin is a altcoin. I know many of the altcoins are scam or failed to conquer this ecosystem. Many of them not so active after ICO stage. But many of them are really do some hard work and want to establish the blockchain technology to the world. Through altcoin many new concept come to this the real world. So I always adore altcoins. And I also think that altcoins and also new ideas are very essential for this ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
May 25, 2019, 02:14:23 PM
Not all of altcoins are useless. only 1% of altcoins is usefull, for instance bnb has value, DEX exchange to be launched, exchange, accelerator and soon margin trading will be enabled
Activity: 31
May 25, 2019, 01:43:09 PM
Various altcoins are actually extremely essential as they spread up modern applications representing us that desire be worthy to us, furthermore modern altcoins consecrate us the chance to gain cash and this is extremely significant, so I anticipate the many altcoins the greater.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 24, 2019, 08:42:47 PM
I can't deny that there are still useless altcoins. Some altcoins on the market only as shit coins whose technology is a duplication of the previous technology. Altcoin is useless because it can't compete in the market. Besides that this coin is said to be useless because it cannot survive in the market. Although there are altcoins that are useless but I still believe that altcoins are potential and very helpful for us in facilitating our business, especially in terms of cross-country financial transactions. There are also many potential and very useful altcoins, so not all altcoins are bad. We must see something from the positive side as well as from the negative side without leaning to one side only.

We must separate the good altcoins from the bad ones. Most of the crypto projects available today, are simply focused on the money rather than bringing real usability to the mainstream world. We shouldn't drive ourselves based on cryptocurrency market cap ratings, as that doesn't determine whenever a specific cryptocurrency is usable or not. Instead, we should look at how active in development a cryptocurrency is, and most of all, its level of adoption within the mainstream world. That being said, only a select few altcoins on the market are useful while the rest are total garbage.

Nonetheless, altcoins are necessary in order to help drive Bitcoin and Blockchain technology towards future success. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
May 24, 2019, 01:47:07 PM
I would not say that altcoins are useless because they are the ones that bring real profit both in long-term investments and in short terms.  Useless only crappy coins, they only take your money.
For assets that have a high potential for the long term or short term, I think they still have an important role in increasing crypto trading. maybe a lot of bad altcoins don't have value but I think there are still many decent altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 462
May 24, 2019, 01:43:20 PM
It's depends on the one you participate in. Some of those Altcoins are useful  while some are very useless as you've said earlier.
Activity: 280
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 24, 2019, 12:12:33 PM
Most altcoins on the market are really useless, but there are also popular and working projects that benefit the cryptocurrency and not only
Activity: 35
May 24, 2019, 11:12:44 AM
I anticipate the Altcoins are not discarded. Various altcoins are victimized in dissimilar regions. And those victimized altcoins are not aloof Ethereum and Monero. Furthermore Bitcoin is not sufficiency representing the entire crypto planet. As Bitcoin has not been composed representing apply in each regions of the crypto planet. That's reason the crypto planet requires altcoins. Possibly instantly, the marketplace has many altcoins than it requires. On the other hand in the age to approach, I anticipate these maladaptive altcoins desire die. And I think that in the forthcoming, altcoins with a great aim and eyesight desire be as important as Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: