Pages:
Author

Topic: Are altcoins useless? - page 4. (Read 21971 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 20, 2019, 10:39:46 AM
Altcoins are still worthy but many of them are shitcoins and useless and always bring losses in investors,I saw many altcoins this time of crypto are good and making investment on them are really worth and can actually gives us plenty of profits.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
June 20, 2019, 10:05:56 AM
Useless only those coins that come up from day to day in order to cut us money.  All fraudulent projects are worthless.  And top super.  In them you can invest they can be trusted.

It doesn't seem like everything is useless, sometimes the coins will take over positions in the top 10 or top 100. Like PundiX, ODEM, BNB, EGRETIA, etc. These coins will replace the obsolete coins, maybe a few more months Harmony will replace one of the top 100. Altcoin is actually full of competition and altcoin also has an important role in maintaining the stability of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 20, 2019, 05:31:51 AM
I don't think so, Indeed there are 2000 altcoins that already exists.
But, it dont mean altcoins is useless.
Altcoins exist for tokenizing of service.
Activity: 434
June 20, 2019, 05:28:42 AM
I don't think so, Indeed there are 2000 altcoins that already exists.
But, it dont mean altcoins is useless.
Altcoins exist for tokenizing of service.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 20, 2019, 01:47:50 AM
Some are useless, some are not. They can't really all be lumped together. It's a valid point about prices being based on speculation, but I would say for many coins a lot of this speculation is expectation of future utility. I don't think it's the case that all alts are useless.
they have their respective uses. all depends on the development of their project and platform. if those who don't have both. then maybe the asset is garbage that will not have any usefulness and value in the future. coins and platforms are related, we all know that.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
June 20, 2019, 01:22:23 AM
Some are useless, some are not. They can't really all be lumped together. It's a valid point about prices being based on speculation, but I would say for many coins a lot of this speculation is expectation of future utility. I don't think it's the case that all alts are useless.
Activity: 822
June 20, 2019, 01:11:57 AM
Now days we have more than 1 000 altcoins on the market. The question is, are people really using them? Frankly speaking only bitcoin, ethereum and monero are used for P2P payments. All others are used mainly for speculation purposes. Is it worth buying altcoins now days? I guess no, because all of them excluding tether are following bitcoin price chart.  I mean if bitcoin is going up or down, altcoins are doing same. (Tether is connected to US dollar rate and used mainly for arbitrage trading purposes) So do we really need altcoins? Regarding platforms, only ethereum is mainly used, and mostly for creating ERC tokens. All others, like waves, neo, etc are used very rarely. Monero is used mosly for shady deals because it is untraceable. (I doubt about that, because one dude who opened a shop on a dark web for selling drugs was cached by police last week. For communication he used 3 level protected VPN and was accepting payments only in monero) https://www.wired.com/story/monero-privacy/ You can read about dark web here. https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/internet/dark-web-3593569/ days. The main question is: Do we really need altcoins? Or Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero are enough for crypto comunity this days?

Although many altcoins aren't relevant to the space at that some altcoins are posing a good use case in the space. To be since 90% altcoins have no importance in the space but some are useful.
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
June 19, 2019, 11:30:31 PM
altcoins are not useless now because it is still the most profitable result because of the soaring price of bitcoin today people prefer to invest in altcoins because they are certain that when the price increases their altcoins hold is large they also earn.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 19, 2019, 10:07:28 PM
some are useful and some are totally useless all depending on the popularity of the project. altcoin will continue to emerge and will continue to be a scourge for investors, because most of them are really scams
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 60
June 19, 2019, 09:00:23 PM
Do you think altcoins really useless? because if it is really are useless, do you think IEO will become trending where the new token project arise here in crypto business industry. Why there are still continuing arises new coins in the market? it is because there is profit just simple as that.
And look at the top coins at the coinmarketcap dude, see it for yourself.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
June 19, 2019, 08:41:52 PM
That's a very difficult question.  Because opinions are divided.  There are many good coins and profitable ones.  But there are a lot of crappy coins.  This is true, and with the shitty coins much more.  And with this you need to do something.

I think only 10% from all altcoin are real project. At the start, the developers team was dedicated to the project but in the end because of the tight competition, many developers teams were inactive or had no news about the project
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
June 19, 2019, 07:52:53 PM
Some are not, some are yes. We mist accept the fact that some altcpins were only created because of the project. When a project failed to execute then the altcoins will also have less valie or no valie at all. We have to be very careful on choosing thay kind of coins as well as storing/hodling altcoins like that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2019, 04:36:30 PM
Useless only those coins that come up from day to day in order to cut us money.  All fraudulent projects are worthless.  And top super.  In them you can invest they can be trusted.
Personally, I invest in coins that do not enter the TOP-100 market cryptocurrency. But I’m afraid to buy coins that take the place of the inj 500 in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 19, 2019, 04:14:18 PM
Activity: 486
June 19, 2019, 04:05:29 PM
That's a very difficult question.  Because opinions are divided.  There are many good coins and profitable ones.  But there are a lot of crappy coins.  This is true, and with the shitty coins much more.  And with this you need to do something.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
June 19, 2019, 04:02:38 PM
Think about the use. And then think if you would use it. Probably not, so why do you believe that other will use it? When you are not interested then you can bet that 99% will have same opinion  Smiley.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
June 19, 2019, 03:38:21 PM
There are really a lot of useless coins on the market.  but it doesn’t say anything about what is useful and good and really profitable sixths you need to look for and analyze, but of course we can’t do without crap coins.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 19, 2019, 03:36:15 PM
Anyway, this is just a question and i have also gotten your opinion . To me altcoins are not useless and if you have taken your time to explore whats going on in Altcoin Space you will see how relevant they are and the idealogy springing up from these wonderful innovations. Bitcoin is where it is today because it is the first Cryptocurrency .Massive adoption is what made Bitcoin the giant. There are some altcoins that serve a better use than Bitcoin .
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
June 19, 2019, 03:03:59 PM
For sure, some of them are useless, because so much altcoins on the market are poor trash, but there are still some diamonds on the market left and I believe they are going to show their full potential this year.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
June 19, 2019, 01:10:47 PM
It conditional on. Good, whether you enquire almost the apply of the altcoin, altcoin would get no make use of fairly than trading it.
Pages:
Jump to: