Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only? - page 2. (Read 11875 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
[PROFISH.IO]
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
Everyone can be educated, if they only have the proper way to learn. Everyone can learn and be knowledgable if they had given a chance. I'm sure everyone can learn. Bitcoin knowledge is not only for the people who are edducated well, it is for everyone.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is an in-depth understanding. If you have no knowledge of bitcoin trading you will not be anything when you play bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Of course not too, many of my friends are successful because bitcoin they are not educated, but he can succeed because he wants to learn about the bitcoin that make him successful and become a millionaire.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

Bitcoin is capable for everyone, may have need a little bit knowledge but being educated is not required. But being positive and open minded is needed and may just ask an advise to person who is experiensing or getting involve with bitcoin, and must have gadget and internet thats it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Not necessarily, no. However, it will take some time for non-knowledgeable people to catch up on it, since it is a completely new mechanism and it's complicated even for people who would normally consider themselves tech-savvy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281

Right now, it takes knowledge to use bitcoins securely. Also, investing in bitcoin requires knowledge of blockchain, bitcoin, and the competition. People who invest without understanding the technology will not be able to know when to buy or sell, because they have no idea of the underlying technology and the potential threats to it.
Activity: 224
No, I think bitcoin is for everyone. However, it is still limited in its use and investment. Because bitcoin is born from online technology. Bitcoin should be properly perceived and need courses to address this problem. Is that the poor and the old can use or invest it?
Activity: 196
For me bitcoin is open for everybody as long as they are knowledgeablr with how to operate a computer and the basics as well as the dos and don'ts of the internet. Otherwise they would easily be scammed and fooled by internet trolls or thieves. My opinion is not to be mistaken for discrimination but I wanted to ensure that these pptential investors are ready and are knowledgeable of the risks and nature of bitcoin so they will not be easily fooled and scared.
Activity: 197

No.It is for everyone.If you are interested and you want to learn bitcoin you have to dig more information.Even educated person doesn't trust bitcoin because it may think that this is just a scam.
Activity: 79
Merit: 6
for me no, since I myself only have vocational education, bitcoin can be used for those who want to learn and know more about bitcoin. so what drives you to success with bitcoin is your desire to always learn.
Activity: 168

Why would you say that? I am not that educated and I am not that knowledgeable still I can use bitcoin without a problem or getting any issues with it. I think you are saying this because most of people who told you about bitcoin has their own Signature Campaign to join and being paid by how the way they post, right?

Me too. I am not educated people like expert people who know more than we thought but at least i can use bitcoin without any trouble. So i think bitcoin for everyone. We dont need to be expert just for using bitcoin. We need only a little knowledge then we are in good treck to join the communityn
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy

Bitcoins can be easily learned by anyone if this person does have the determination to learn, most of the people who joined the cryptocurrency era is not really knowledgeable because most of them are becoming traders and trying to understand how the market system works in order to invest and sell at the right time to earn more profit.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
This question is almost like asking if investing in the stock market is only for those whom understand it well enough to be able to do so.  As a financial guy myself I can't stress enough to people that they should not only be investing but investing as early as possible.  However, Bitcoin which certainly has become an investment..wasn't created as such.  Satoshi created bitcoin as a payment system for the world to utilize. 

That doesn't mean if you've got a responsibly established portfolio that's on track for your retirement, that you shouldn't also put money in to a new technology that is set to revolutionize the way the world sees money.  I do believe this to be a game changing phenomenon but also know the importance of having a well established and diversified portfolio before you go throwing all sorts of fiat at cryptocurrency.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

Everyone can use bitcoin or invest from it theres no exception if a person is interested.Even if a person has lack of knowledge  in crypto as far as he/she has interst to learn and to earn theres no such qualification or requirements to be a botcoiner.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
if educated in terms of professional..i think it is not necessary as long as you understand what you are reading then you can engage in bitcoin....knowledgeable? i may say yes because it is very important for a person to know very well the things specially in business before going into.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10

It is not, because not all knowledgeable person can answer your question about bitcoin seriously. Some of the educated person are clueless if what bitcoin can do to change te world. A person may be educated in terms of the knowledge learned from school but bitcoin is not looking into what level of education a person has achieved even the poor can have access to bitcoin. Bitcoin is for everyone.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
In former times bitcoin was popular in highly specialized communities and one could say that bitcoin is only for educated and knowledgeable people. Now the situation has radically changed. Bitcoin became popular in all walks of life. Many people invest in it absolutely without understanding its essence.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Not everyone can understand the technology of bitcoins and other altcoins. It's complicated. People know that bitcoin is growing very much and has made many people very rich. But what is bitcoin-knows very few people. Undecided
Activity: 20
There are many ways to learn and try bitcoin in action. You can be a beginner and use the available options for earning, and you can develop on the basis of the available knowledge. Huh
Activity: 98
Bitcoin is only for educated and knowledgeable people, because educated people who can read all the writing in this discussion room and only knowledgeable people who can understand the purpose and purpose of this bitcoin. without the science of clear people will never know all the current technological advances, and also without knowledge is very difficult to make money
Pages:
Jump to: