Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only? - page 39. (Read 11875 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
It is for everyone. But a bitcoin user should be knowledgeable on the flow of bitcoin, how a bitcoin transaction works and some common things related to bitcoin. Because in order to use bitcoin you need a simple knowledge about it.
so true. However, bitcoin users need to know the basics of bitcoin work because it is very important to them. Besides, they also need to know the very active bitcoin fluctuations every minute, so they must be prepared for all the risks they decide. This suggests that knowledge of bitcoin is important because without knowledge bitcoin will destroy your future if you do not know how to work and the risks. However, the knowledge of bitcoin is so simple that even beginners can learn it very quickly.
I would also like to add that the internet is available for everyone. Anyone that can read and has access to the internet can learn how to use bitcoins and know the benefits of bitcoin. Ever one can make themselves educated and knowledgable as the information needed is readily available.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
Its for all humans as long as you know how to used it based in your daily needs or uses even if your not educated you can still used it for what ever purpose you want it but not for illegal activities its not the purpose of bitcoin it will only damage the reputation of bitcoin I guess Satotshi created btc for cheap but effective and secured alternative to fiat currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Bitcoin not for educated people only. Bitcoin is for everyone. First time understanding bitcoin concept is difficult but when I used to send and received, I no need to understand the concept, I need more bitcoin to make money, to trade. That's the simple way to understand bitcoin for me not educated person.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
It is for everyone. But a bitcoin user should be knowledgeable on the flow of bitcoin, how a bitcoin transaction works and some common things related to bitcoin. Because in order to use bitcoin you need a simple knowledge about it.
so true. However, bitcoin users need to know the basics of bitcoin work because it is very important to them. Besides, they also need to know the very active bitcoin fluctuations every minute, so they must be prepared for all the risks they decide. This suggests that knowledge of bitcoin is important because without knowledge bitcoin will destroy your future if you do not know how to work and the risks. However, the knowledge of bitcoin is so simple that even beginners can learn it very quickly.
Activity: 779
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

i don't agree in bitcoins are only for the educated and knowledgeable people only. bitcoin is for everyone it can use what they are as long they are interesting in it they are allowed to use bitcoin not only the knowledgaeble and educated but for who interested in bitcoin and know the value of bitcoin in their life.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

It is not only for educated and knowledgeable people but rather it is for everyone who is interested to learn about bitcoin. And also it is for the people who believe in bitcoin, If you believe in it, you are willing to learn , it doesn't require you to be a degree holder.  
I don't agree that bitcoin can only be used by educated and knowledgeable people, because I believe that bitcoin if for everyone, for anyone who wants to earn and who wants to learn. I think that as long as a person has the urge to study and know the basics of bitcoin and with a little idea about the internet and devices used for it, that person can use bitcoin.
If the term "education and knowledgeable people" means someone who has a good understanding of English and computers, also he knows about bitcoins then obviously it can be used by only these people. If someone cannot operate a digital device or cannot read anything, obviously he can't earn bitcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
I really don't think so. If bitcoin is for those who are educated only, then it would be ironic to say that it is for everyone, which is true because it can be accessed by anyone. There will be a discrimination and it is not right to imply it here on a cryptocurrency, or even anywhere. Everyone started from nothing in learning bitcoin so no one should boast about their knowledge about it.
Activity: 84
These days anyone who has access to a computer can learn just about anything and become knowledgeable they want to if they invest the time.  And I think just from browsing the internet one can clearly notice not on there is educated.  Many acquaintances working in different funds and who are well educated have simply not invested the time into bitcoin while other acquaintances who have no particular education feats as such are incredibly well informed and switched on when it comes to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
Absolutely not. I feel people that are willing to buy bitcoin and take the risk are a step above everyone else but you do not need any specific knowledge to be aloud to invest!
in my opinion it is not like that. bitcoin can not only be used by highly educated and knowledgeable people. just by joining us on this forum can add knowledge and broad insight without having to use initial capital.
and in essence bitcoin can be used by everyone.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

Why would you say that? I am not that educated and I am not that knowledgeable still I can use bitcoin without a problem or getting any issues with it. I think you are saying this because most of people who told you about bitcoin has their own Signature Campaign to join and being paid by how the way they post, right?
I think you did not read what he said. He does not think that bitcoin is only for educated and knowledgeable people, but for everyone. That includes the uneducated and the poor, etc... However, you need to be educated about bitcoin. As a matter of fact, you cannot get involved with something that you do not know how to deal with or be aware of. That is why, you need to learn about bitcoin in order to earn.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business

Bitcoins is not only for educated & knowlegeable people it is for all  who are willing to know & learn about the bitcoin and how this kind of crypto currency run in the online internet,bitcoin is friendly  user and easy to understand even if you are not to much educated,if you are willing to learn about bitcoin the only tool you need is hardwork,patience & perseverance once you have carried this three virtue you shall be succeded in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Bitcoin can be used even by children who have no education, because this is a special currency that does not require any special knowledge and allows you to remain anonymous.

Let's rephrase it into: bitcoin can be used by people who have no education since if they are eager to learn they will soon adapt some of the ideas and knowledge about bitcoin. For people to advance, they need to gained education and proper learning is the key. On the bright note, no need to push themselves to learn those technical aspect. Basic knowledge is enough. Once they moved forward, additional knowledge will be learned on the way.

Just be serious and focus on achieving goals if a person is really serious to know more about bitcoin.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Is internet for only knowledgeable people only? Of course not. Bitcoin isn't, either.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
Yes and No!
All it takes is for someone to possess and use common sense. Their level of education has nothing to do with it as is the case with frankly everything in life.
Having common sense will not allow you to believe everything easily, to put your trust in empty promises.
It will urge you to investigate thoroughly before proceeding with something new and important.
It will keep you on guard in regards to possible dangers as well as scams.
It will also stop you from proceeding on impulse especially when it comes to investing your hard earned funds.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
I think  bitcoin for every body, no need to know  technical code structure  of bitcoin or transactions procedure
you just have  only get bitcoins
Activity: 91
www.bitreal.eu
Bitcoin can be used even by children who have no education, because this is a special currency that does not require any special knowledge and allows you to remain anonymous.

I think it requires quite some education. When bitcoin will become mainstream there will be many opportunities to start a consultancy or training business. Think of all the elderly people who do not even know how to use a smartphone or computer. It's easy enough for people who are really interested in the topic and have the intrinsic motivation to learn.

I'm currently working as a homeroom teacher at an international school. But if one of the coins in my portfolio goes to the moon, I might consider starting a training business for people who want to know how to use cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 237
Activity: 378

It is true that you must have at least the capability to write and read in able to participate in this forum and to know more about bitcoin, its usage and limitations, but I do believe time will come that bitcoin will be so convenient to use as easy as a regular wallet just like our Fiat moneys. I really hope that will be the mainstream in the future.

Bitcoin is not made for one specific race, country, color of skin, etc. of course it is made for everyone to use. We can't take for granted those people that have no capability in using bitcoin instead we must help them just like children that needs guidance to learn new things that they can use when the time is right and need be.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Currently, I will agree with the argument that only the rich and the fairly educated ones are those having access to bitcoin. To those saying its not Satoshis dream to discriminate and that bitcoin is meant for everybody? How do the grandmother in the village use it when she does not have access to the internet or know how to use the internet?
how is that so? i wouldn't consider myself wealthy at all, yet i have access to bitcoin and feel comfortable using it on a regular basis. maybe we have differing definitions on what 'wealthy' entails, but my income puts me below the poverty line, and in the lowest federal tax bracket, i dont think theres too much to discuss on that matter, but who knows.

As times goes on there will be room to ensure that the poor and uneducated ones are brought into bitcoin after all, virtually everybody use a phone to either  make or receive calls and text message. With various development in the banking system, where one can now do card less withdrawal and not even entering the bank, I am sure that such can get to bitcoin where one will conveniently carry out transactions without the need for the internet.
the knowledge on how to make calls or text messages isnt too far off from the knowledge required to use bitcoin; you've got a wallet, a password to encrypt said wallet, and addresses that you copy and paste to send to, i don't see how having a substandard education would limit people from doing this, it's pretty straightforward. just because it's a more technical form of payment doesn't necessarily make it difficult to use.

Until then, the 'elite' have the day.
id think the great majority of bitcoin users aren't wealthy at all, its just average, normal citizens. of course, the rich and powerful might control a majority of the coins, but i dont think that matters too much here.
Pages:
Jump to: