Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only? - page 43. (Read 11875 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 127
For me, its for everyone. Either your not knowledgeable, you can learn about bitcoin in the forum by just reading here. Even educated people are not knowledgeable about bitcoin because it was not advertise in the televisions specially in my country.

I think bitcoin will be more popular in the more coming years. Since for now bitcoin is making a noise in the market, I think all people will be educated what bitcoin is in the coming years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Its not,, knowledge could acquired to anybody as long he/she has capable to read and understand and of course computer literate in bitcoin industry.. Everybody starts from innocence and mold us to become aware in everything around us.. if some one wants to dig in bitcoining i guess its a matter of coaching in a very short time are good enough to tune in to this forum.  
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
bitcoin is for everyone..all knowledgeable people were at one point were uneducated about bitcoin..so we all need to provide education access and promotion on all bitcoin innovations. mass participation is very important for the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
No I do not think that there is only educated or knowledgeable people investing in BTC, or interested with BTC. Who wants to invest in BTC they start train and learn more for the risk aversion
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

Well right now, the early adopters are definitely mostly well educated people.

The fact is that lower socio-economic classes simply do not have the time or effort to even think about why decentralization is needed - all they are focusing is on their immediate needs and wants. Also, even though bitcoin has improved a lot since the early days as to usability, there is still a lot of technical stuff that needs to be understood in order to use bitcoin.

In the future i think that the trend will emerge as being people trying to market bitcoin to the masses by designing new, non-technical interfaces for users that simplify the experience. Then, bitcoin can be used by anyone regardless of their background.

Yes at present situation the educated people are suffering to understand this Bitcoin technology so how come an uneducated will understand. And also this is not a rocket science to understand just general knowledge. But to make our people to addict to this Bitcoin they need legal publicity then only they will show interest or else they don't care about anything.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Yes, because unlike regular currencies bitcoins have different areas which you need to know atleast the basics in order to protect your self and efficiently to enjoy its value. I will not be involved in bitcoin in the first place if I didn't try to learn its background.  Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
If you play in this forum you should have more knowledge and a little science in the language to be able to understand all the topics in the forum. And other things like your investment must be smart in seeing a potential coin. If you do not want to seek knowledge in this forum maybe you can play some faucet or gambling
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

Well right now, the early adopters are definitely mostly well educated people.

The fact is that lower socio-economic classes simply do not have the time or effort to even think about why decentralization is needed - all they are focusing is on their immediate needs and wants. Also, even though bitcoin has improved a lot since the early days as to usability, there is still a lot of technical stuff that needs to be understood in order to use bitcoin.

In the future i think that the trend will emerge as being people trying to market bitcoin to the masses by designing new, non-technical interfaces for users that simplify the experience. Then, bitcoin can be used by anyone regardless of their background.
Activity: 294
For me no, because everyone can use the most important bitcoin is the internet connection and there is a willingness of the person to learn bitcoin and dabbling in it.
Activity: 86
Merit: 26

Anyone can use bitcoin if he/she knows about it's existence and have access to the internet.
It's not complicated to use bitcoin when someone is interested.

But I think the usecase will differ from person to person and is somehow dependent to the knowledge (not education) about bitcoin.

The deeper someone dive into the topic cryptocurrencies the more this person may see the possible future and impacts it can have.

There are people who say
"I will never touch it, because it's a ponzi/pyramid etc.'
or "I give it a try but maybe forget about it after some time"
or "I buy because others made a lot of money with it, but I'm afraid when exchange rates go down"
or "I believe it is a currency for day to day use"
or "I believe it is a store of value for long time hodl"
or "I believe it has the potential to replace all national currencies"
and lot of different reasons between those.

At the moment not many people have deep enough knowledge about bitcoin.
Most people maybe just heard about it but have no clue what it is actually.

And if those people are not interested in learning about bitcoin, they maybe will never use it until it became mainstream.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.

There is no such thing that only educated and talented people should only use bitcoin. Bitcoin was created to avoid discrimination among people.  But the thing is if only people know how to use bitcoin it will not be a problem, massive part of the world's population don't use bitcoin either because they don't know how to use or they don't have a computer or ego issue or worse.
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Make Love Not War

I can say that bitcoin is not only for the educated and knowledgeable people. Why because it is made for everybody whether your white, Caucasian, asian or what ever color you maybe. It doesn't choose even what age you are in.  As long as you understand the basics you can use, technical aspects is not that important unless you are to developments (cryptocurrency). The important thing about this is that you should know the basics in how to acquire and grow it, eventually it will serve you will once that the price is right.   
Activity: 854
Merit: 140

Need to defined what you categorize educated and knowledgeable people, because i think people when from a stage of uneducated and unknowledgeable before being educated. And how you socialize the bitcoins growth will be the key factor to increase their knowledge about bitcoins. So i think its for everyone that wants to work hard and shape your mind into a creative mind, because sometimes highly educated people know shits and dont even want to try or work for it.  Grin Grin
Activity: 126
What do you mean educated and knowledgeable? Do you mean someone who had a college degree, masteral or doctorate. Bitcoin is everywhere. Google and youtube can teach you Bitcoin on its simplest form. You dont need a college degree to understand how Cryptocurrency works. Determinationa and hardwork is the key.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Nope. Bitcoin is for everyone. It is true that early on mostly tech-savvy people were involved, but now it is becoming easier to use.
Activity: 37
Merit: 6

It's here for everybody. The point is, if the individual do not educate himself to understand it, he/she would probably not see value on it, and would dump it in the middle of the way. Knowledge is necessary to be a good investor, and hodler.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Being educated and knowledgeable is not necessary at all. I knew a lot of people getting engage in this activities such as staking and mining but they don't have acedamical status in school. Maybe being smart and some managing skills can help through this because it is more reliable to be tactical than  being knowledgeable, practical than being educational. Above all, it is the opinion thats is powerful in this sense of campaigns, I guess.

Educational attainment is not the basis if one can use bitcoin or not. As long as someone can understand how to use a computer or mobile phone, internet and how bitcoin works then he can use it. It's not something that needs qualification and as long as someone has the basic tools to access it then he can freely use it. Maybe in terms of earning then there would be a qualification like being in a signature campaign. Participants in a campaign should be able to construct a sentence that is understandable so that others can relate to his post.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108

That depends. If the educated and knowledgeable people you are referring to are those who took up high degrees in college, then I think it isn't. But if we talk about people who are knowledgeable in bitcoins, then it is. Bitcoins can be learned by your own. You won't earn from bitcoins if you have no knowledge about it.
It depends on the person. Do you think some educated persons used bitcoin as a sourvmce of income? Maybe. But they can earn more koney because theyre educated. So for me. It depends on the person. Because there is some people who is educated and also using bitcoin as a source of income. And for those who are not educated or not well educated. Maybe some person have their own skills. Some person can easily understand what bitcoin is.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

of course not, like you said we are different. Everyone has skills and knowledge even though they don't have high educational attainment. for me, if you know how to read and write is enough to used bitcoin. But you only need to read and read on different forums here and ask others members for advises and strategies that can help and improve you. You need to have a determination to learn and be focus. Enhance your skills.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
People who use bitcoin is knowledgable and educated ( in their own ways) of bitcoin. You don't have to be a graduate of any degrees just to be qualified to join in the forum.
I am a student and it just proves that bitcoin is not limited for anyone.
Maybe all you need is you must know how to speak and understand English because it is the main language used here.
And upon entering the forum you should obey all rues and regulations to avoid being banned.
One more thing, knowledge about bitcoin is not just by being educated of it or any background but also experiencing the whole thing.
Pages:
Jump to: