Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only? - page 40. (Read 11875 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is free to use for every one,either educated or uneducated,poor or rich.There is no restriction.What is needed is a device either a smart phone or a laptop and an internet connection to get access to bitcoin.But educated people mostly search for new earning options online and so they have people mostly don't know about bitcoin more chance of knowing about bitcoin.But illiterate people mostly don't know about digital transactions.They don't even have a debit or credit card.Also,since they mostly don't use internet,the chances for getting aware of bitcoin and its uses is rare for them.That's why mostly educated and knowledgeable people enjoy the blessings of bitcoin much.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No, bitcoin is for everybody educated or not. As long as you know how to read and write. And you know how to use the internet.
Bitcoin is for everyone there is no restriction to use this bitcoin. But only the educated people are using it right now. The educated people are only having a lot of doubts in this bitcoin, and some people know about this, but they are not using bitcoin. So according to me if you tell anything related bitcoin to uneducated people they not even listen to your words.

They need to understand the bitcoin and uses henceforth they need basic computer knowledge and crypto currencies basic information. I try to teach about bitcoin to my non educated cousin father but does not able to understand how to start also. Still many educated people also don't know about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
No, bitcoin is for everybody educated or not. As long as you know how to read and write. And you know how to use the internet.
Bitcoin is for everyone there is no restriction to use this bitcoin. But only the educated people are using it right now. The educated people are only having a lot of doubts in this bitcoin, and some people know about this, but they are not using bitcoin. So according to me if you tell anything related bitcoin to uneducated people they not even listen to your words.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Bitcoin was not only limited to person who only had the knowledge(though this is necessary) and with proper education but to those who are also interested. Those who were eager to earn had the chance to work with bitcoins even if they were starting to work in bitcoins but we can't set aside that at least we had a knowledge on what we are doing.
Yeah! It is for everyone who wants to earn it. But you really need to have knowledge about it. Like, if you're just starting in bitcoin, maybe you can read some articles regarding bitcoin to be able to have knowledge on how it works. It doesn't need to be educated as long as you understand what bitcoin is and how it works.
Activity: 406
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin was not only limited to person who only had the knowledge(though this is necessary) and with proper education but to those who are also interested. Those who were eager to earn had the chance to work with bitcoins even if they were starting to work in bitcoins but we can't set aside that at least we had a knowledge on what we are doing.
Activity: 419
For me, its for everyone. Either your not knowledgeable, you can learn about bitcoin in the forum by just reading here. Even educated people are not knowledgeable about bitcoin because it was not advertise in the televisions specially in my country.

I think bitcoin will be more popular in the more coming years. Since for now bitcoin is making a noise in the market, I think all people will be educated what bitcoin is in the coming years.
I agree that it is for everyone because even educated or not as long as the people are able to read, write and understand what they see in the internet then they can use bitcoin because it is easy to understand and use and it is like taking your capability to use wallet into a next level with just a more powerful currency than the fiat.
A literate person who can understand whatever he sees at internet can earn bitcoins. He just needs to have knowledge of crypto currencies and blockchain technology. Bitcoin is no one's money and yet everyone can earn it. This is why bitcoins are getting famous day by day.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
NO!! bitcoin is for everyone as long they have a positive mind ! an open one and they do believe in bitcoin ! bitcoin only require internet and cellphone/computer so you can make it Sad we all know that bitcoin can be access only over the internet because it has no physical appearance for now but soon it will im pretty sure .. if you think they are people who want to have bitcoin and explore and they dont have knowledge bout this why dont you teach them! let them be educated with our community!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Bitcoins are for everyone, that was the vision of Satoshi. However it is kind of complicated to use for the average John and Jane Doe. No doubt about that.
Bitcoin is for every one whether he is educated or not the only thing matter is that how you can manage if you have no qualification but have skill to read market and then have investment amount, it’s just game of time and game of patience one who is more closer to market will earn more and trade more and one can enjoy the shower of profit over him.
if we are talking about bitcoin as an investment then that's true it's for anyone who just want it. but when it comes to develop bitcoin it's requires tech and economics knowledge which means it's for the tech savvy. but in general i would say that yeah gambling are made for anyone without any exception. at the beginning a newcomer would wondering how they could get started but as time goes by they would understand about the concept of cryptocurrency itself.
Activity: 149
A high school boy was also able to participate in btc investment. So I dare to insist that btc is not just for educated people. thoroughly understanding of btc or not is not related to age or education. A person who regularly learns btc will compass it, and of course, They also needs a bit of  awareness to be able to trade btc.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
Currently, I will agree with the argument that only the rich and the fairly educated ones are those having access to bitcoin. To those saying its not Satoshis dream to discriminate and that bitcoin is meant for everybody? How do the grandmother in the village use it when she does not have access to the internet or know how to use the internet?

As times goes on there will be room to ensure that the poor and uneducated ones are brought into bitcoin after all, virtually everybody use a phone to either  make or receive calls and text message. With various development in the banking system, where one can now do card less withdrawal and not even entering the bank, I am sure that such can get to bitcoin where one will conveniently carry out transactions without the need for the internet.

Until then, the 'elite' have the day.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
i think no, bitcoin was not only made for educated person but for everyone. anyone whose interested in bitcoin, may be dumb or not, can do it, as long as he/she is capable to do so.  Smiley
Exactly there is no bound in bitcoin world that only educated ones can deal in it and get money. No it is neither the case nor it will be happening. Bitcoins are like a broadcast technology that invite every person from all walks of life to join it and get paid with some work.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
I don’t even understand why you have this idea. Of course no. Everyone can use and understand Bitcoin. Willingness to learn is the most important thing.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
Im really disappointed when i see this bitcoin is for anyone for you for me and for all those interested in it. Its not only for knowledgeable and educated only. Bitcoin is not look at who you are or what you are. Bitcoin is for interested and who wants to earn i know that because im not a educated and knowledgeable man but im here.why? Because i got interest on bitcoin all you need is hardworking to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 491
Bitcoins are for everyone, that was the vision of Satoshi. However it is kind of complicated to use for the average John and Jane Doe. No doubt about that.
Bitcoin is for every one whether he is educated or not the only thing matter is that how you can manage if you have no qualification but have skill to read market and then have investment amount, it’s just game of time and game of patience one who is more closer to market will earn more and trade more and one can enjoy the shower of profit over him.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Not really, since most of the people I know ( including me hehe ) learned about bitcoin with just curiosity. Well it all takes interest to learn and eventually become knowledgeable to something.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

certainly bitcoin for all circles, but the reality is not as we often say.
basically bitcoin requires knowledge and is minimally educated. if an amateur tries to make a profit in crypto, or bitcion without being supported by knowledge and education what happens? the loss is definitely waiting.
Activity: 504
yes your opinion is correct, everyone can join bitcoin as long as they want to do it and learn to understand it, because for those who never know technology especially internet, will be difficult to do.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 518

No bitcoin is for everyone.Bitcoin can be accessed by anyone.As long as you hav internet connection you can use bitcoin and be effective and productive with the use of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: