Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only? - page 49. (Read 11875 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Of course not!
Bitcoin is for everyone who can acces that on internet and knew about this.
Actually i'm not educated and knowledgeable people for some reason but i can use bitcoin and doing transaction with bitcoin basically it's proves bitcoin is not only for educated and knowledgeable people.

Yeah and everything can be learned so if people are not aware about bitcoins then we can always teach them and they can also start using bitcoins in future as in the past even we were not aware about it unless someone taught us about bitcoins.
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
Bitcoin can use for all people, for all people that know bitcoin. When you dont know bitcoin, you may not use it.
And i think bitcoin just for that know bitcoin. I mean stupid people can play bitcoin if they know bitcoin, and smart people will never play bitcoin if dont know about bitcoin
Activity: 210
Of course not!
Bitcoin is for everyone who can acces that on internet and knew about this.
Actually i'm not educated and knowledgeable people for some reason but i can use bitcoin and doing transaction with bitcoin basically it's proves bitcoin is not only for educated and knowledgeable people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
I think people should atleast educated before going into cryprocurrency. Atleast they know something about technology to use it and statistics ans economics if they want to earn from it. And the skills can be developed along the way, like reading and actual trading.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Of course not, sorry to say but that is a bit biased. People who get interested with bitcoin doesn't need to be educated or knowledgeable for them to use it. Everything can be learned and even those uneducated and not knowledgeable enough can be taught about bitcoin too like how some of us learned about bitcoin. Being educated or not so knowledgeable does not mean you can't learn anything.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
It takes quite a bit of research to understand what it is and even so, I am still not entirely sure about the technical aspects of it. But I would think that if you keep reading up, you will slowly get there.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
This is not at all compulsion that you need to be have an degree or something where you are called educated . If you can write clearly and read properly then it more than enough ateast for some easy tasks to be done .

Education comes into picture when some technical skills are required to understand something which is very complex else there are billionaires in the world who does not have a formal education completed .
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
From my on point of view I can say bitcoin can used by  any  literate a person who can read and write can actually be taught bitcoin and not necessarily being highly educative and knowledgeable.
 A person who can use the internet should be able to write a comprehensive sentences as a post except if such a person wants to know bitcoin technology this will rather be more complex and requires knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
I cant still say but mot likely we would really be knowledgeable in able to engage on some things and we should really need to cope up easily because if we are on zero knowledge i would say we would really have a hard time on engaging on it specially on those people who dont have any idea on techy things but somehow we can able to learn up gradually if we are really serious on engaging on it.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
in my opinion, anyone can use bitcoin, the most important is a person's persistence to know bitcoin, and they also have to understand with this digital world. because I myself have also seen my friends who do not understand the digital world, they are very difficult to understand about this bitcoin, in the end he despair
For me bitcoin is for everyone which know about bitcoin and anyone who can access it on the internet
Well actually i not really educated people and you can said me stupid actually well it's because from 40 student in my class i'm at rank 34 that's prove me stupid but i can acces and use bitcoin too
so bitcoin is for everyone who can acces that.
Activity: 405
No, because everybody's capabilities are different, not everyone is smart enough to make a bitcoin, someone is a little educated but good at other things to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
For me it's a yes. We all know that bitcoin, cryptocurrency, digital currency is very complicated and there's  no way to understand it without knowledge like me i'm a college student and when i ended up in cryptocurrency it took me 3-4 weeks before understanding bitcoins (basics about bitcoin) and if you're bot educated then educate yourself what i mean is that you teach yourself study about it because if you don't have knowledge then you're just wasting time.
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

No,I don't think so.For the common use it's not that complicated to understand the technology behind it,
however if you're planing on investing and making money,you should maybe study these things in a greater detail.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
In my opinion Bitcoin is not only for the educated and knowledgeable people, but it is in addition available for everyone around the world. Education is not necessarily needed to use Bitcoin, but it helps to understand better the Blockchain technology.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
No, Bitcoin is for everyone worldwide, not only for the knowledgeable and educated people. For sure the educated people can easily involve with Bitcoin without any issue a lot easier than the other people, but basically everyone can learn the basics of Bitcoin and use it.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105

No, bitcoins are not only for the educated and knowledgeable people because bitcoin is for everyone. Whoever wants to adopt the technology (the blockchain) behind Bitcoin are all welcome to join and work in bitcoin organization. And bitcoin is also easy to work in. People can determine what is all about bitcoin and even children they can easily know what is bitcoin. So, even if you are not a knowledgeable person you can still become a bitcoin user.
Activity: 269
No, I don't believe bitcoins are for the educated and knowledgeable only. Bitcoin is for everyone, no matter what their level of education is. But knowledge of how to use internet is required for using bitcoins .
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I could have say it's neither for educated or knowledgeable people as far I seen there is lots of people found future and money in bitcoin. Bitcoin is for needies. People  who really needs money who is not having job or searching job bitcoin gave opportunity to earn money not only bitcoin whole crypto world changed some of my friends life.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Judging by the low IQ poor knowledge of how and what bitcoin actually is, yeah, even sorry ass illiterate sig spammers can use bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: